IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JESUS (S) MISSION AND PURPOSES  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JESUS (S) MISSION AND PURPOSES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 26>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:28pm
Greetings TNC,
I accept what Jesus said of Himself as the apostles', through whom the scriptures come, believed and reported it.

Salaam,
Caringheart
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:40pm

Greetings Hasan,

I have had this same big question about Jesus. In fact that is where my journey began... questioning whether this crucifixion of Jesus is a thing of God or a thing of the devil... Was Jesus the 'false prophet' come to mislead everyone.

But what I find is that no matter what, and no matter how many ways I consider, I can not deny the Truth of Jesus... the divine way in which He taught... His divine knowledge... the fact that He lived a sinless life, in a sinful world, where human man is not without sin. I can not but believe that He truly was the Son of God. By the things He told to His apostles, before time, about what was to come, by the way that everything that He said would happen, did happen, and upon reflection... you know "hindsight is 20/20"... the apostle's were able to see clearly exactly what Jesus had been telling them, and who He was, and they took up the cross and went out to the world to tell everyone about Jesus and His message in spite of great persecution and no personal gain, other than that they knew to whom they would be returning one day. I know also that I have shared before that it is the great transformation of Paul that speaks also as clearly of the Truth of Jesus. Paul's overwhelming love for Jesus... his overwhelming transformation... is so obvious in the energy with which he went out to the world and taught about Jesus. It is so apparent in His writing. He sought nothing for, and gained nothing for, himself in doing the things that he did.

I understand your confusion. You have to be able to understand the message of Jesus. Muslims are led by something else... something other than Jesus.

But what was the message of Jesus?

You make the point and you miss the point. Death is not the end. This life is not the end. That was the whole point of Jesus... to show us the Father.

Through Jesus, God shows us that the end of this life is not the end. Through the resurrection of Jesus He shows us that we can have life everlasting if we will seek the Father.

Salaam,
CH
Rational View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

I understand your confusion

I don't think you understand because if you did, you wouldn't have those believes. What's confusing and irrational to us Muslims seems to be fine with you.

Let's explore:

�    1 God = 3 divine entities
    �    God is 3 in 1
    �    God is 1 from 3
    �    God is 3 and 1
    �    God is 1 with a son, a God
    �    The Holy Ghost is 3rd from the 1 God
    �    Son of God is born, must be son of God since no father (Adam had no mother or father, but he sinned so can't be related to God)
    �    God the father came as man but still God the Son
    �    Son of God, Jesus, both man and God, a man in flesh, a God in spirit (4 in 1? Father, Son, Ghost, Man? Mother too? Make it 5 in 1)
    �    God the father gives us heaven, kills son in return (If ever in court, ask the judge if he'll offer his son to let you go. Perfect!)
    �    God Jesus prays and pleads to God the father, to himself
    �    God killed God the Son (really? Yes maybe)
    �    Son of God loves everyone so dies for them (God committed suicide? He loved us)
    �    God had to die, no other way, shows love
    �    God died (but for a short time, no big deal, the universe was on autopilot, or maybe God the father took over, but only 1 God, because 3 = 1)
    �    God died (died? He died as a man. Perfect!)
    �    God created us with sin, blame Adam
    �    We're born with sin
    �    We're deceased with sin (God infects the human race because of Adam? But he is the creator and all-mighty? Something went wrong, no one knows)
    �    Plants don't die of sin, plants are different, plants are sinless but they die
    �    Sin makes us age (forget plants and animals)
    �    Sin causes death (but God died, was he sinning? No, he is God)
    �    Jesus took all our sins (we can't sin anymore? You can but he took them)
    �    Jesus is the Son of God (Is Jesus a man or a God? He is God but man. But I'm a man and he's the son of God surely? We're all God's children. Perfect!)

I'm also confused.

Please correct any points as you see fit.

Edited by Rational - 10 January 2013 at 5:23am
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:18pm
<>

Salaam to all!

JUST AS I SAW THIS NEW A FEALINGS CAME TO MY HEART THAT I CANT EXPLAINED THEN SUDENLY MY EYES BECAME SETTLED WITH TEARS AND IT BEGIN TO FALL FROM MY EYES. THAT ALL I CAN SAY!

THE TIME IN NOW!

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/01/14/283517/iran-to-phase-out-euro-dollar-in-trade/

Iran's Minister of Economic Affairs and Finance Shamseddin Hosseini says the country plans to phase out dollar and euro in its future international transactions after the US and the European Union (EU) imposed sanctions on Iran.

--------------------------

<>

This is some comments I totally agree with:

Venezuelan

This is it: Checkmate, end of the game! Now we shall see a trail of hesitant countries doing the same. Let usa-europe hoard their gold and silver reserves to pay in REAL cash for what they consume; not the MONOPOLY worthless fake currency they purport to pass as money. End of the line for the "petrodollar". �Last orders please! All True Muslims please stopped using US dollars and Euro completely. Total ban of Euro, US Dollar, British Pound and their Products by Muslims is urgently needed to stop their Crimes and Genocide of Muslims. Stop the use of their languages and there should be no co-operation with them. Isolate them completely. Those who treat them as Friends should also be boycotted and banned.

Jacob:

We have to laud Iran for this decision as it is a nail on the Petrodollar this dollar is partly responsible for the USA HEGEMONY the next country should be Iraq and then the NA countries and once KING SAUD of the KSA is dealt with that country can join to reject the petrodollar and then is good-bye USA IMPERIALISM'

HAMID

This should be model for all free independent countries in the world; Africa, Asia, South America. Good move

Obserber:

An excellent move thank you!!. Kick their dirty money, their embassy, and their staff. They are nothing but deadly viruses.

Steve D:

Keep the hand of the International Jew out of your cookie jar. Good going!

Absolutly right thing to do. A show them that you do not need them. B both currencies are doom to be worthless soon. We can call them not worth of printed paper. Good on you Iran. don't sanction their banks, sanction their money.

-----------------------

I highly recommending this video for every one to watch; I think it is about 2 Hrs. I suggested you download it first (YouTube downloader). This Brother is a University Graduate in History; the information he provided is very informative. A commentator said: �I've done a lot of research. All this stuff stand.�

I have post this video already but just a reminder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL6v8nzFiUk

Learn more about the history of the new world order as it pertains to modern times and what's going on in the news today. From kabalists, to Gnostics, knights Templars, Rosicrucian, Jesuits, and freemasonry right down to the illuminati people speak of today. New World Order_ Secret Society and Bible prophesy.

This is what Br. Lulrich said:

�KNOWKEDGE IT POWER!

When you know when the next solar eclipse is going to occur and others around you don�t, you can demand a lot from a primitive society when you threatens to turn of the sun. People with secret knowledge of astronomy are going to try to keep that knowledge to themselves, the moment they share that knowledge their power over any society is eliminated. Large groups of people can be hold in check by believe system given to them by a tiny elite which keep a core of knowledge to themselves, this is why the most powerful groups in any society operates in secret. In fact, the word �occult� does not mean evil; it means �secret�. You are not suppose to know the secrets of the elite, once you discover and verifies this secrets you will shock to know the elite controls you.� (Lulrich)

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 14 January 2013 at 11:35pm
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Greetings Hasan,

I have had this same big question about Jesus. In fact that is where my journey began... questioning whether this crucifixion of Jesus is a thing of God or a thing of the devil... Was Jesus the 'false prophet' come to mislead everyone.

But what I find is that no matter what, and no matter how many ways I consider, I can not deny the Truth of Jesus... the divine way in which He taught... His divine knowledge... the fact that He lived a sinless life, in a sinful world, where human man is not without sin. I can not but believe that He truly was the Son of God. By the things He told to His apostles, before time, about what was to come, by the way that everything that He said would happen, did happen, and upon reflection... you know "hindsight is 20/20"... the apostle's were able to see clearly exactly what Jesus had been telling them, and who He was, and they took up the cross and went out to the world to tell everyone about Jesus and His message in spite of great persecution and no personal gain, other than that they knew to whom they would be returning one day. I know also that I have shared before that it is the great transformation of Paul that speaks also as clearly of the Truth of Jesus. Paul's overwhelming love for Jesus... his overwhelming transformation... is so obvious in the energy with which he went out to the world and taught about Jesus. It is so apparent in His writing. He sought nothing for, and gained nothing for, himself in doing the things that he did.

I understand your confusion. You have to be able to understand the message of Jesus. Muslims are led by something else... something other than Jesus.

But what was the message of Jesus?

You make the point and you miss the point. Death is not the end. This life is not the end. That was the whole point of Jesus... to show us the Father.

Through Jesus, God shows us that the end of this life is not the end. Through the resurrection of Jesus He shows us that we can have life everlasting if we will seek the Father.

Salaam,
CH

Peace my friend,
TELL ME WHAT WE DON'T UNDERSTAND HERE:
<>

This is What Jesus (S) said, I am repeating it here again: He said:I must preach KINGDOM OF GOD to the other cities also, because for this purpose I have been sent" (Luke 4:43 NKJV)

He told them: �... saying, the time is fulfilled, and the KINGDOM OF GOD is at hand: repent ye, and believe the GOSPEL (GOOD NEWS)�. (Mark 1:1)

The Kingdom of God was so important he thought his followers to pray for when it would have come and the coming of it the Most High name will sanctify and His will would establish on earth.

He said: �After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10Thy KINGDOM COME, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.� (Matthew 6:9-10)

AND HERE:

Paul testified that Jesus (S) did not die:

Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him (God Almighty) that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared. (Hebrews 5:7)

To what extend he prayed? He said:

��My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death... And he went a little farther, and fell on his face. And prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou will.� (Matt.26:28-29)

Also in Luke22:44

�And being in agony, he prayed more earnestly; and his sweet was, as it were, great drop of blood falling to the ground. Luke22:44

And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him. (Luke 22:43)

The angel assured him that God Almighty has answered his prayers:

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. (James 5:16)

You see that! Paul knew, that why he confessed:

Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him (God Almighty) that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared. (Hebrews 5:7)

He knew the truth, he confesses that he lied:

He said: �If the truth of God is more abundant in my lies why should I call a sinner?�

In other words, if he tells some lies to bring people to God he should no call a sinner.

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 14 January 2013 at 10:30pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:11pm
<>

Salaam!

The aphorism "The poor are always with us" dates back to the New Testament, but while the phrase is still sadly apt in the 21st century, few seem to be able to explain why poverty is so widespread. Activist filmmaker Philippe Diaz examines the history and impact of economic inequality in the third world in the documentary The End of Poverty?, and makes the compelling argument that it's not an accident or simple bad luck that has created a growing underclass around the world.

Diaz traces the growth of global poverty back to colonization in the 15th century, and features interviews with a number of economists, sociologists, and historians who explain how poverty is the clear consequence of free-market economic policies that allow powerful nations to exploit poorer countries for their assets and keep money in the hands of the wealthy rather than distributing it more equitably to the people who have helped them gain their fortunes.

Diaz also explores how wealthy nations (especially the United States) seize a disproportionate share of the world's natural resources, and how this imbalance is having a dire impact on the environment as well as the economy. The End of Poverty? was an official selection at the 2008 Cannes Film Festival.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pktOXJr1vOQ

Br.zainool

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:55am

CHRISTENS ARE BEGINNING TO CATCH ON; THIS IS WHAT THE HAVE TO INFORM YOU OF THE BEAST 666:

BEAST666          part1

http://www.           youtube.com/watch?v=-IyR6RZ49Co

PART 2

http://www.       youtube.com/watch?v=pjQKrwvA-0E

Edited by truthnowcome - 03 February 2013 at 2:58am
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:26am
These photos are a Hollywood movie.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 26>
  Share Topic