IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Geert Wilders - Fitna  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Geert Wilders - Fitna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 17>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2008 at 10:31am

Originally posted by ejdavid ejdavid wrote:

Shasta'sAunt - You wrote: "Muslims may or may not have been responsible for 9-11." This is why I do not reason with Muslims but simply make fun of them.

You also wrote: "...it is a Christian president who unilaterally brought about the war in Iraq..." Iraq is one of several centers of Islamic Civilization. The invasion removes the Iranian model. You know. Where a Muslim dictator takes over from a secular dictator. Humpty dumpty Iraq will for decades if, not centuries, be conflict between Muslims.

You also wrote: "Blood money on the hands of the Christian administration of a Judeo-Christian country." You write as if (and I agree) the Iraqi invasion set Islam back a notch or two.

You also wrote: "Don't try to portray Islam as a religion of violence..." Yeah. You won't even criticize the 9/11 guys, even if they "Might or might not" have been Muslims."

You also wrote: "...Christianity was the original violent religion. It even began with a human sacrifice...." Christianity began in humility and persecution. This went on for several centuries until Constantine established Christianity as the State Religion."

Islam, on the other hand militarily conquered much of the known world by force of arms in less then a century. However, beeing a religion of violence, it did not last very long. Why? Because even some of the four Rightly Quided Caliphs were less then pious. After that the entire enterprise descended into civil wars, both large and small, that continue to this very day.

ejdavid,

You have already been warned. You must provide evidence to support your claims. You will not be allowed to misrepresent Islam or any other faith. 

Edited by peacemaker
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2008 at 10:36am

Doo-bop,

Any form of misrepresentation of any faith, including Islam, will not be tolerated here. You have been warned couple of times in the past. It has been explained to you several times that Islam is the message of peace and submission to Allah, yet you keep posting anti-Islam posts, falsely spamming otherwise.

Please comply with guidelines.

Doo-bop View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doo-bop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2008 at 10:43am
Originally posted by peacemaker peacemaker wrote:

Doo-bop,

Any form of misrepresentation of any faith, including Islam, will not be tolerated here. You have been warned couple of times in the past. It has been explained to you several times that Islam is the message of peace and submission to Allah, yet you keep posting anti-Islam posts, falsely spamming otherwise.

Message understood, peacemaker.  Although I think you should also have a word with Auntie, who seems to think Christianity is a violent religion.

And that, I think, folks, concludes this thread.  I had been hoping to find out exactly, specifically what muslims though was wrong with the film "Fitna", but it all seems to be just condemnation without explanation

peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2008 at 10:51am

Everyone,

It is imperative that we engage ourselves in civil discussions in order to learn, share and grow together:

Guidelines

May Allah guide us all.

Peace

Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2008 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Doo-bop Doo-bop wrote:

Originally posted by peacemaker peacemaker wrote:

Doo-bop,

Message understood, peacemaker.  Although I think you should also have a word with Auntie, who seems to think Christianity is a violent religion.

And that, I think, folks, concludes this thread.  I had been hoping to find out exactly, specifically what muslims though was wrong with the film "Fitna", but it all seems to be just condemnation without explanation

I answered this on the first page of the forum, but it appears that this was not truly your purpose for posting the thread, as it continued despite our answers.

I do not have to "think" Christianity is violent, history proves it to be so. From the blood sacrifice of Jesus to the Crusades, numerous Inquisitions, burning of Lutherans and Protestants, the Reformation of the Church, the Salem witch hunts, the genocide of the indigenous peoples of America, Mexico, New Zealand by settling Christians, the Mormon Massacre, Hitler's annihilation of the Jews, the KKK, abortion bombings, the IRA, the Massacres at Sabra and Shatilla, etc.....

All of these have acted based of religion and religious conviction. Now you can state that they were not following the tenants of Christianity, just as Muslims have stated over and over again that terrorists are not following the tenants of Islam, but to the perpetrators of these atrocities they were doing so in the name of Christianity. Onward Christian Soldiers...

Edited by Shasta'sAunt
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2008 at 12:40pm
Peacemaker:

Shasta'sAunt specifically called Christianity the original violent religion and include an acusation of human sacrifice. I see not one red warning to her.

As for evidence, I have repeatedly cited authoritative ISLAMIC references to calculated violence by Islam during the Prophet's own time. Here is a citation of assasinations listed by Islamic Historian Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, al-Tabari, Abu Dawud, and Sunan Nasa�i.

Whether any or all of them were justifiable acts of war can be debated later (satirists and poets seem non-combatants to me). However, the violence is unrelenting.

http://www.muslimhope.com/Assassinations.htm

ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2008 at 12:47pm
Shasta'sAunt

I have read the Quran three times. Have you read much of the Christian New Testament? The Quaran has an entire chapter on how to divide the "bonus" of spreading Islam. I have cited early Islamic texts reporting on assasinations committed on the Prophets own orders or in his name.

Now. You provide the same sort of references to Jesus. Or St. Paul. Perhaps there is some smiting in Acts of The Apostles by St. Luke? Perhaps Paul's letter to the Corinthians (apparently some fornocation going on) will reveal a call to the sword!
ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2008 at 1:00pm
Shasta'sAunt

Here is a URL link to the earliest known instruction manual for new Christians. You should take the time to read it, just as I took time to read the Quran.

http://reluctant-messenger.com/didache.htm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 17>
  Share Topic