IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - No One in America is Safe  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No One in America is Safe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 12:39am
I can't in all honesty agree with you there.  Many tried to vote in those elections and were forced to leave before casting their vote because it went against what the local militia wanted.  US troops were not stationed at all the poling stations and certainly not inside.  You can't know what was going on for that election.

Please, for heaven's sake, give this poor thing no more of your noble breath.

I have been watching for 6 years, we get one of these, regularly, every eight months or so, parroting those ultra right wing lines that we have heard a hundred or so times before.

This variety always appears wrapped up in American Mythology - of the kind that it was the U S that saved Europe from Hitler. YES, they did but just in the Hollywood scripts.

The sheer hard historical fact is the Soviet troops had taken Berlin and liberated all the other areas. Plus, Britain's role is completely ignored to paint over the impotence and sublime incompetence of American forces.

Please save your breath. It's so simple. He who knows (it all) knows not, shun him. I believe in this case; shun her!
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 12:48am
Also, isn't it a sin to call a person a fool in Islam? 
Is it a sin any religion to call a spade a spade - to tell the truth?
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 12:53am
Hayfa
Your 14 lines just leave me speechless as usual. What shall I or can I say?
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 1:02am
aspacia
Groupie

Just a simple word of advice. You seem to dwell in and toy with just the "debate". You seem to take it as if Life is confined to just one dimension - scores / points.

Life has a million dimension at the least. The day you begin to feel Life, my friend, you will begin to feel almost human. 
aspacia View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aspacia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 7:39am
Originally posted by Salams_wife Salams_wife wrote:

"Occupation?  Iraq had free elections, and has Sharia Law.  This irks many citizens, but this is Iraq, and the people must make their own laws."

I can't in all honesty agree with you there.  Many tried to vote in those elections and were forced to leave before casting their vote because it went against what the local militia wanted.  US troops were not stationed at all the poling stations and certainly not inside.  You can't know what was going on for that election.

Okay, now do you have valid support for this claim?  I did not come across this information.

Wink
Curious
aspacia View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aspacia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 7:53am
Originally posted by Shasta'sAunt Shasta'sAunt wrote:

Yellowcake in Canada, guess we'll have to attack them next.

LMFAO, sarcasm is unbecoming shasta.  Canada is part of the non-proliferation treaty and abide by it.  The point is that Saddam did have yellowcake, and would not relinquish is according to UN sanctions. 

Quote If Saddam Hussein had the ability to produce weapons of mass destruction of any type he would have used them against the invading Americans.

Sure enough, and we were worried regarding this.  The troops went there with tons of protection against chemical attack. 

And you'd think with all those Al Qaeda you were talking about running loose in Iraq someone would have been able to get their hands on some and do some damage with it.  Shoot, they've been able to get American guns and munitions right under the nose of the military, but not one little bit of hundreds of tons of yellowcake that was for all intents and purposes lying around unguarded and unaccounted for for months. 

Shasta, I never made this claim.  They did have a few training camps, but were not all over Iraq.  Please do not distort my words.  I am still unsure regarding the yellowcake.  UN 1991 documentation claim he had it. 

BTW: it took us a very long time locating Hussein, as he had support.

Quote But you are correct in that the media is biased. Not one media outlet in this country questioned anything that Bush and his regime of merry men told them as a prelude to war. They all jumped on the bandwagon like a bunch of trained puppies.

I have yet to locate one unbiased media source.  Al-Ahram is as notoriously biased, as Fox is.

Overseas was a different story. Too bad most Americans don't speak overseas....
[/QUOTE]

Many U.S. citizens speak overseas, albeit they often do not know the language.
Curious
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 2:05pm
Okay, now do you have valid support for this claim?
What the . . . . I am seriously tempted to use a word I never use. I will give you a valid support for the sheer fact THAT ANY ELECTIONS UNDER ARMY OCCUPATION are not elections.

Just see how Anne Patterson (your Ambassador in Pakistan) is screwing up Democracy in Pakistan right at this very moment.

Great (I wont use the most appropriate word here) Amreekans saving and caring for the world!!! Idiotic boring cultureless, power maniac control freaks produced by an even more boring square grid street system.

Get down from your ultra right wing horse and get straight with us. We know all these "provide me proof of this n deata for that" tricks of your DEBATE trade. The old Afghan is back after having total kidney failure and a mega Cardiac Arrest. And, in this very condition he will fry you.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 2:06pm
BTW: it took us a very long time locating Hussein, as he had support.
As if you were there on the spot!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic