IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Iran will not bow to ’pressure’  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Iran will not bow to ’pressure’

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueSun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 8:19am
Great to know China is going to be the new World Super Power !!
Khalid ibn Waleed - The Sword of Allah - Greatest General of all time !!!
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 8:22am

Originally posted by BlueSun BlueSun wrote:

Great to know China is going to be the new World Super Power !!

India and China, both are in the race, and currently Indian economy is growing the fastest in the world.

So you must know that India can be the new world super power !

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

Indian economy is growing the fastest in the world.

So you must know that India can be the new world super power !

India does not expect to overtake China's growth rate anytime in the near future, and even if it did, China's per capital income level will continue to remain much higher than India's.

China was growing at over 9 per cent, india can never catch up to China.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 3:02pm

India has always been a good power.

You mean the goras flocked to India in the 18th century just to teach the Indians how to speak English? They headed that direction just for it was the rishest country on earth, turning out 72% of the global produce.

India had lived in cultural harmony for a good thousand years. Then, god bless, the Hang Low Sexnons arrived, played their tricks and implemented the Mayo Plan to divide, rule and destroy the sub-continent. It resulted in what we have in hand today.

It's about time the Indians (I mean the sub-continentals) started behaving themselves just to teach a lesson to the London y Washington devils. They are just a strange and beautiful cultured mind, you never know, just one day they might!

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 6:46pm
[QUOTE=Whisper]It's about time the Indians (I mean the sub-continentals) started behaving�themselves just to teach a lesson to the London y Washington devils. They are just a strange and beautiful cultured mind, you never know, just one day they might!QUOTE]

Yes it can only happen in your fantasies
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

India had lived in cultural harmony for a good thousand years.

Whisper, where do you buy your rose-tinted spectacles? Is it the same shop where Salman gets his?

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 11:44pm

Yes it can only happen in your fantasies

My son, our entire world is the creation of some mad mens' fantasies. Who would have thought of getting out of a cave and start living in an some open plan shelter, later came to be known as a House?

Even today, if you visit any part of Hind people of all shades, religions and colours live together in better harmony than I have been able notice in some UK or US cities.

If and when you stop looking at the Indian through your Norte Americano media coloured lense, you will begin to see and, possibly, also feel the reality. It took our great Ingleesh Colonials over 90 years since after the shock of the First War of Indian Independence (1857 - which the Brits spin as "Mutiny") first

* to study the Indian habits (from 1861 to 1891) and

then implement the world's single largest project - the Mayo Plan - to sow hatred amongst their own subjects rightdown to the DISTRICT level.

You will see that the Hindi is a very cultured animal, I mean only if you don't measure culture through the makes of cars parked in some Joe Bloggs drive or the hamburgers he consumes though one single movie, slouched in front of his channel hunting TV.

Yes, my friend, I do believe in miracles and this belief has multiplied since the outbreak of our electronic age. Yes, my friend, I sincerely believe that India will rise out of the dirty blows she was dealt by some filthy racist colonial thugs. She is fast rising out of the Divide & Rule Mayo Plan + very soon, when my campaign starts with the publication of my book, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and possibly even the Afghans will rise to challenge the lines drawn between their countries by some of the filthiest monkies I have ever had the chance of knowing in my life.

That, my friend, is my mission in life. That's the only way you would have peace in that area. If you look around the globe you will find tat somehow whenever the Hang Low Sexnons touch or even look at an area it just begins to wither. Every country the US has ever befriended or aided - has just been left with pots and pans to rattle - ever without food or money - like our poor Argentinians of just a few years ago.

Insha Allah, I will cleanse my area of these gun runners, murderers, habitual crooks and war criminals. You may call it a fantasy, but then I don't know any great man who didn't start with one.

Edited by Whisper
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2006 at 12:49am
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

India had lived in cultural harmony for a good thousand years.

Whisper, where do you buy your rose-tinted spectacles? Is it the same shop where Salman gets his?

atleast we are not blind like you who have eyes still can't see the truth what is happening around the world....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic