IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslim women cover their bodies and hairs  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslim women cover their bodies and hairs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2006 at 9:03am

Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Why don't you just own up to the fact that men aren't trustworthy and that's why father's and husband's have to protect their daughters????

angela, what are you saying? please, sometimes agree that all the time men are not responsible. please don't put all the blame on men. please, re-read abrah's post with an unbiased attitude and try to understand and ponder over the points.

Angela wrote : Why don't you just owm up to the fact that men aren't trustworthy?

angela, by this you are questioning Allah. Allah would not have created men if he knew that all men were not trustworthy.

Allah has created both men and women, knowing that a man cannot live without a woman and a woman cannot live without a man. when Allah created Prophet Adam (peace be upon him) Prophet Adam was feeling very lonely, so Allah created for Adam eve (hawwa) so that adam would get rid of loneliness. a man cannot live without a woman and a woman cannot live without a man.

so please, don't put the all the blame on men, if you think that men are responsible for the evils, then you also must believe that women also are as much responsible in contributing to the evils.

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2006 at 9:12am
Women are equals in many things, zina, drugs, child abuse, theft, etc.  But Rape is a crime AGAINST women.  Therefore, they are not equally responsible.  They are the victims.  I agree man and woman are meant to live together.  But that doesn't mean man has the right to rape a woman just because she's there!
AbRah2006 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2006 at 9:48am

Angela,

I want to help you to understand the psychology of the rapists:

What is your reaction when you see a very delicious food on the table?

What is your reaction when you see a woman holding a knife walking toward you?

What is your reaction when you see a man holding a bloody knife before you?

What is your reaction when you see your favourite food on the table?

What is your reaction when you see a very beautiful picture?

What is your reaction  when you are about to eat a sour orange ?

What is your reaction when you see your baby is about to be killed before you?

What is your reaction when your husband is about to be killed?

What is your reaction when you meet a very ugly man during the moonless night?

What is your reaction when you see your husband is full of love bites?

What is your reaction when the bell of your home rings?

What is your reaction when your relatives come to your home and press the bell?

What is your reaction when you see the most attractive ring and you can afford it?

What is your reaction when  policemen come to your home?

What is your reaction when you see someone are wearing your clothes without your permission?

Edited by AbRah2006
God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2006 at 10:23am
Originally posted by AbRah2006 AbRah2006 wrote:

Angela,

I want to help you to understand the psychology of the rapists:

What is your reaction when you see a very delicious food on the table?

What is your reaction when you a woman holding a knife walking toward you?

What is your reaction when you see a man holding a bloody knife before you?

What is your reaction when you see your favourite food on the table?

What is your reaction when you see a very beautiful picture?

What is your reaction  when you are about to eat a sour orange ?

What is your reaction when you see your baby is about to be killed before you?

What is your reaction when your husband is about to be killed?

What is your reaction when you meet a very ugly man during the moonless night?

What is your reaction when you see your husband is full of love bites?

What is your reaction when the bell of your home rings?

What is your reaction when your relatives come to your home and press the bell?

What is your reaction when you see the most attractive ring and you can afford it?

What is your reaction when  policemen come to your home?

What is your reaction when you see someone are wearing your clothes without your permission?

You are assuming that rapists think the same way a normal person does.....

I'm manic depressive, my reactions to some of the above questions would not be the same as a normal person.

A rapist could see a nun walking down the street in full habit and just because she smiles at him, think she wants him sexually.  Rapists don't think like normal men. 

If you saw a pretty woman walking down the street in a long skirt, opaque stockings and a white shirt, would you think about her sexually?  Would you attack and rape her?  Of course not.  But a rapist would.....

AbRah2006 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2006 at 10:38am
May I ask you a question? Have you ever studied psychology? If you haven't then I don't blame you for failing to understand my points.
God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2006 at 11:20am

AbRah,

I worked for a facility that dealt with Children with Psychiatric problems and for a Domestic Violence shelter (which included a rape hotline).  I am more than qualified and trained on the issue of rape.  I have seen the disgusting after effects and victims and trust me.  A 20 year old girl wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt is not a sexy vixen asking to be raped.  You just want to blame the victims to support your perverted view of the world.

AbRah2006 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2006 at 11:53am

Angela said:  You just want to blame the victims to support your perverted view of the world.

My response: I won't blame anybody unless I know exactly what happen before, during and after the rape and the motives of the rape. Men should not rape women and women should not wear clothes or behave in such a way that incite men to rape them.

Lets me quote one of your quotes:

MYTH: Most rapes are committed by strangers in the dark of night in out-of-the-way places.

FACT: Over 80% of rapes are committed by someone the victim knows. People are at greater risk because they do not recognize familiar people or people from the same social, economic, racial, or cultural backgrounds as possible rapists. The majority of assaults occur in the home of the victim or the offender, or someone the victim or offender knows. Over 50% of assaults occur during the day.

Over 80% of rapes are committed by someone the victim knows.  AND MOST OF THE RAPISTS ARE NORMAL PEOPLE! Will you befriend  a crazy or mad man? You won't !

Angela said:

MYTH: Women falsely accuse men of rape.         & amp; amp; nbsp;         & amp; amp; nbsp;         & amp; amp; nbsp;        FACT: The FBI has stated that false reports of rape are no higher than false reports for other crimes. Such accusations account for only 2% of reported rapes. Rape is the most underreported of all crimes. Some data suggests that 80%-90% of rapes are never reported to the police.

Lets say a woman want to frame a man by accusing him of raping her. The woman ask her friends to come to her home at 8.00 pm and her friends agree to come. Then she invite a man to come to her home and then The man  take off her clothes and they have sex at 7.30 pm. At 8.00 pm her friends appear before her home and suddenly she cry for help claiming that a man has trespassed her home and raped her. She is saying it while ripping her own clothes inside her home. The law is against him for it is not his home, his semen and the physical proofs and the witnesses will ensure that the man will be sent to prison and his reputation is destryed ! How many VIPs are doomed for having sex with women?

And you may say that it will not happen....Lets us see what you have quoted: Women falsely accuse men of rape. Fact: Such accusations account for only 2% of reported rapes.

Therefore men can be framed by women!

Edited by AbRah2006
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2006 at 11:58am
Originally posted by AbRah2006 AbRah2006 wrote:

Men should not rape women and women should not wear clothes or behave in such a way that incite men to rape them.

Lets me quote one of your quotes:

MYTH: Most rapes are committed by strangers in the dark of night in out-of-the-way places.

FACT: Over 80% of rapes are committed by someone the victim knows. People are at greater risk because they do not recognize familiar people or people from the same social, economic, racial, or cultural backgrounds as possible rapists. The majority of assaults occur in the home of the victim or the offender, or someone the victim or offender knows. Over 50% of assaults occur during the day.

Over 80% of rapes are committed by someone the victim knows.  AND MOST OF THE RAPISTS ARE NORMAL PEOPLE! Will you befriend  a crazy or mad man? You won't !

Angela said:

MYTH: Women falsely accuse men of rape.         & amp; amp; nbsp;         & amp; amp; nbsp;         & amp; amp; nbsp;        FACT: The FBI has stated that false reports of rape are no higher than false reports for other crimes. Such accusations account for only 2% of reported rapes. Rape is the most underreported of all crimes. Some data suggests that 80%-90% of rapes are never reported to the police.

Lets say a woman want to frame a man by accusing him of raping her. The woman ask her friends to come to her home at 8.00 pm and her friends agree to come. Then she invite a man to come to her home and then The man  take off her clothes and they have sex at 7.30 pm. At 8.00 pm her friends appear before her home and suddenly she cry for help claiming that a man has trespassed her home and raped her. She is saying it while ripping her own clothes inside her home. The law is against him for it is not his home, his semen and the physical proofs will ensure that the man will be sent to prison and his reputation is destryed ! How many VIPs are doomed for having sex with women?

Rape is a women do not want to admit to when its real?  Why would a woman every lie about such a thing?  It happens, but such a small amount its unbelieveable you even use it as an excuse.

As for Men thinking normally when they rape???  What planet do you live on that a rapist thinks like a normal human being????

Oh, and most rape victims were not dressed in provacative clothing when their rapes occurred, and with 80% of rapes being premeditated, it doesnt' matter what the woman is wearing.

Edited by Angela
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic