IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My maleness is down the drain...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My maleness is down the drain...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 7:22am
Lameese, no offense speaking but aren't you a little bit arrogant there.  What if his degree is not in America does that make his degree less of a degree? What would you do exactly if you obtained his license #? Have him fired? Isn't that vendictive?
Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 7:28am

Originally posted by foody foody wrote:

Lameese, no offense speaking but aren't you a little bit arrogant there.  What if his degree is not in America does that make his degree less of a degree? What would you do exactly if you obtained his license #? Have him fired? Isn't that vendictive?

Nope, not being arrogant here. It does not make his degree less at all but it tells me where he is coming from in terms of his attitude. See, I also have a degree in Medicine :) So, I was just curious about where he got his and where he is from. Also, you cannot have a MD fired. All you can really do is make a formal complaint, unless there is gross neligence, then we are talking court time.

So, no I was not arrogant and no I am not vendictive.

Lameese

Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 8:09am

Megatron, dear: ( I honestly believed that such impoverished thinking as yours had vanished from most of the planet!)  Just one last post before I go home for the weekend.  I just can't resist it:

Without women, none of your male CEO's, inventors - oh, and let's not forget Presidents, shall we? - would  have been born to do all those oh-so-wonderful things you cite(which historically a completely male-dominant education system has allowed them).

For that matter, neither would you be able to post such nonsense!

That's Cassandra, over and out!

(I take it you do have a mother?  Or are you another one who needs to be deprogrammed, like Ops?)

Edited by Cassandra
foody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 1:23pm
Actually cassandra you missed the bigger picture...without God's mercy and help to his servants we as males and females wouldn't be acheiving anything.  Cassandra God could have easily made us all one, could have made us ASEXUAL in a snap..and there will be no such thing as males or females, so instead of putting down the other gender and putting your feet on his head showing your the superior race which is exactly what the devil did when God asked him to prostrate for Adam and he refused and the devil end up banished from sight of God...we should stop proving that one gender is superior than other. ALSO THE SHOW OF SUPERIORITIES OF OTHERS IS ONE OF THE MAJOR SINS IN LIFE.

You are better than your brother? You are more superior than your brother? Men are the inferior sex? That is fine..I take it...I am the inferior sex..I am the weaker and useless sex...but I tell you this...I pray to Allah and pray and pray and pray his mercy, forgiveness, love and support and I am the winner HUMAN not sex, but HUMAN.

For all the women and men out there who shows arrogance, for all the women and men out there who prooves to the be superior over the other, for all the women and men out there who are arrogant are doing one of the major sins.

Also one point cassandra if God have PUT YOU for example as the first human race on planet earth WITHOUT MEN you would be dead in 80 years..ALONE without spreading your women race...(if we so much want to separate from each other because of our differences and instead of uniting)... Who knows how long God well give you..you may rule the world but to whom you will be ruling? Yourself? Plants, etc? Are you so much dishing out the gender role of males because he did not achieve 9 month pregnancy? Would you prefer it Cassandra that men also be pregnant, if men can get pregnant, have breasts, can feed milk of the child and have a penis..and he screws another man, and the other man screws the first man and both man get pregnant, because they have vagina, breasts, beard, mostach, penis..wouldn't that make him a freak!? Plus how can he have the male and female brain? As both the man and woman have different brains for different functionality...wouldn't that mean he-she must have two brains inside his head, one for the female and one for the male? Wouldn't then the female brain and male brain would battle each other out...what kinda of genetic monstrostousy you want to create in name of equality?

No....human (MAN OR WOMAN) can never be happy when they are different when they have different rules, they put down the creation of ALLAH and blame the person for something he has out of control. If all women think men are inferior creatures because they cannot have babies, because their live span are different and because their brain are not female..AND ALL OF THEM WHICH HE HAVE ABSOLUTLEY NO CONTROL OF WHAT SO EVER YET HE IS BLAMED FOR SOMETHING THAT GOD HAVE CREATED HIM...then I SWEAR it....I WILL NEVER MARRY A WOMAN IN MY LIFE.  WHY WOULD I? Give me a reason?

Tell me, are all females arrogant? I DON'T like arrogant people, people who over power other, people who think they are the best....I have no respet for them MAN/BOY OR WOMAN/GIRL...never...ever...ever! Ironically, it is always the case A MAN (not a male or a boy) respect his wive, would go to the highest mountain to bring her the flower of her choosing and can never think twice of replacing her..yet it is always the women who looks down at her men and think of them useless, stupid, redundant and want to take his role and hers in name of equality.  What lesson would I be learning from this? If I am mistaken in my lesson, show me cassandra a lesson different if you cannot with your words then it is a nice lesson to learn..isn't it?

Edited by foody
Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 4:04pm
Stop picking on foody guys, he may be a little depressed about his role as a man. But telling him to have a sex change is totally rude. It is hard to be a man nowadays especially in the west. Men get all kinds of mixed messages about how they should be. He needs encouragement.
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2006 at 12:44am
Jenni then if he is depressed then he should seek "outside" counsel not vent here by associating men in one category. I don't mean to pick on him but I highly take offense to some of his comments.
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2006 at 12:54am

Megatron wrote:

"Men are superior to women in many respects...whether this is a result of nurture or nature is up for debate."

But Brother Foody accuses Sister Lameese of being arrogant? Interesting... Perhaps because she's being an uppity woman?

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
foody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2006 at 10:55am

@Mishmish

I did not read what megatron said as I do not check this form as often but my statement applies for both gender, no one is superior than the other but everyone is different for that role.  My statement of hating arrogance goes for both sides, both for the male and the female...I don't like arrogance on people nor do I like it on me..and if I ever showed one...SLAP me on the face for it....I will accept it with a happy face.  Megatron is wrong, he shows arrogance as well.  Thank you sister Mismish for pointing out.

Edited by foody
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
  Share Topic