IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Geert Wilders - Fitna  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Geert Wilders - Fitna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 17>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2008 at 3:24pm
The Life of Mohammed

In the year 622 seventy-three citizens of the Arabian city of Medina came to the prophet Mohammed in Mecca and asked him to make Medina his home. Mohammed asked that they protect him with their lives. They asked what reward they would receive should they be killed in the process. He answered: paradise.

In Medina, Mohammed commissioned his lieutenants to raid passing caravans. Over a ten-year period he planned sixty-five campaigns and raids, and personally led twenty-seven of these himself. One fifth of the booty was to be allocated directly to him. Any of the raiders who died while plundering the caravans, Mohammed said, would automatically enter heaven.

In 623 Mohammed organized a band of 300 armed men to waylay a rich caravan bound for Mecca from Syria. A force of 900 men from Mecca hurried to defend the caravan. Mohammed personally led his followers to victory, took many prisoners, and put some of them to death.

Because Mohammed had shown a lack of mercy toward the defeated, he was reviled by many Arabs. In Medina, the renown poetess Asma criticized him in rhyming verse. One of Mohammed�s lieutenants, Omeir, made his way into the sleeping woman�s room and plunged his sword so fervently into her breast that it affixed her to the couch. In the mosque the next morning, Mohammed asked Omeir, �Hast thou slain Asma?� �Yes,� answered Omeir, �is there cause for apprehension?� �None,� said Mohammed; �a couple of goats will hardly knock there heads together for it.�

Asma was not the only literary victim under Mohammed's rule in Medina. Another poet, Afak, composed a satire about him, and was slain as he slept in his courtyard. A third poet, Kab ibn al-Ashraf, offended Mohammed by criticizing the compulsory conversion of the city�s Jews. �Who will ease me of this man?� Mohammed asked. That evening, the poet�s severed head was laid at the prophet's feet.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2008 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by ejdavid ejdavid wrote:

seekshidayath and others. One by one. OK?

Openly condemn the death fatwah against Rusdie, and ALL the others, unequivicably and with your username attached. Then tell me that you do or do not believe
American troops bayonette pregnant Muslim women to obtain fetal craniums for ash trays.

Real simple. You guys up to it? In my experience Muslims do a ropa-dope. Declairing nothing and blaming every non Muslim in sight. IMHO, I believe Muslims are affraid to condem such Muslims, and for good reason. They just might kill YOU?

What do mean by you guys? I think you are have a typical superiority syndrome and thought you will have cake walk in Iraq but it turned out a nightmare!
I will believe even worse and I would support with a quote from who is a famous Christian;  Martin Luther King for you to pay attention blithering Xian  making so many  assumptions.
In his own pulpit at Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta, two months before his death, King raged against America's "bitter, colossal contest for supremacy." He argued that God "didn't call America to do what she's doing in the world today," preaching that "we are criminals in that war" and that we "have committed more war crimes almost than any nation in the world." King insisted that God "has a way of saying, as the God of the Old Testament used to say to the Hebrews, 'Don't play with me, Israel. Don't play with me, Babylon. Be still and know that I'm God. And if you don't stop your reckless course, I'll rise up and break the backbone of your power.' " And that was forty years ago! He was talking about  Vietnam war  and he were alive he would be talking about the Iraq war in much harsher terms, believe you me!
The crimes of the present day Americans have gone way beyond that mark!

After this you still have a nerve to believe the contorted dogmatic mess of your own faith if we call it one and then come here in rude manner to blame the Muslims!

I would say the fatwa against Rushie was a sham and utter waste; there were other and better ways to deal with him!
Who are you to defend Rush - die?

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2008 at 6:46pm

The Life of Mohammed
My editing__________---
In the year 622 seventy-three citizens of the Arabian city of Medina came to the prophet Mohammed in Mecca and asked him to make Medina his home. Mohammed asked that they protect him with their lives. They asked what reward they would receive should they be killed in the process. He answered: paradise.

In Medina, Mohammed commissioned his lieutenants to raid passing caravans. Over a ten-year period he planned sixty-five campaigns and raids, and personally led twenty-seven of these himself.
( Do you have problem with the Commander in Chief doing the planning? If you do you are a moron!),

One fifth of the booty was to be allocated directly to him.
( Compare with the OT fights and flights see this is great  )
 Any of the raiders who died while plundering the caravans, Mohammed said, would automatically enter heaven.
Great

In 623 Mohammed organized a band of 300 ( 313 to be exact)
armed men to waylay a rich caravan bound for Mecca from Syria. A force of 900
 men from Mecca hurried to defend
( 1000)
the caravan.
( the caravan got away)  Mohammed personally led his followers to victory, took many prisoners, ( you idiot if there is one to four odds what do you expect and
put some of them to death
.(Allah wanted all put to death! but Muammad was kind cuz some of them were his relatives(son in law !
You are not making any senses !
Do you kiss people when  in combat?

What a great performance in one against three odds combat,
If you like ignore though this one was Allah's planning

Because Mohammed had shown a lack of mercy toward the defeated, he was reviled by many Arabs.
 READ my comments above!
Muhammad is the mercy to the world that is what Allah has proclaimed whether you like it not that is your problem!

In Medina, the renown poetess Asma criticized him in rhyming verse. One of Mohammed�s lieutenants, Omeir, made his way into the sleeping woman�s room and plunged his sword so fervently into her breast that it affixed her to the couch. In the mosque the next morning, Mohammed asked Omeir, �Hast thou slain Asma?� �Yes,� answered Omeir, �is there cause for apprehension?� �None,� said Mohammed; �a couple of goats will hardly knock there heads together for it.�

Asma was not the only literary victim under Mohammed's rule in Medina. Another poet, Afak, composed a satire about him, and was slain as he slept in his courtyard. A third poet, Kab ibn al-Ashraf, offended Mohammed by criticizing the compulsory conversion of the city�s Jews. �Who will ease me of this man?� Mohammed asked. That evening, the poet�s severed head was laid at the prophet's feet

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2008 at 7:11pm

seekshidayath and others. One by one. OK?

Openly condemn the death fatwah against Rusdie, and ALL the others, unequivicably and with your username attached. Then tell me that you do or do not believe
American troops bayonette pregnant Muslim women to obtain fetal craniums for ash trays.

Real simple. You guys up to it? In my experience Muslims do a ropa-dope. Declairing nothing and blaming every non Muslim in sight. IMHO, I believe Muslims are affraid to condem such Muslims, and for good reason. They just might kill YOU?

I find the nonsense about fetal craniums just about as easy to believe as evil Muslims issuing fatwas about anyone who disagrees with them or wanting to kill everyone in the streets.

In fact, lets face reality. Since September 11, 2001, American soldiers have killed alot more Muslims than Muslims have killed Americans, or anyone else for that matter.

You are much more likely to be killed by a young, non-Muslim, male school-shooter in this country than you are a Muslim. Why aren't you out crazy talking all young non-Muslim males?

Salman Rushdie is old news. Why not talk about that yound Iraqi girl who was raped, murdered, and set on fire by American troops, who also murdered her whole family? Or the murders or Iraqis by Blackwater. At least these happened this century... And your tax-dollars are paying for it all....

�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Doo-bop View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doo-bop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

For ejdavid: It was not the intent of the Muslims of madinah to attack any one. They were too weak to ask for any trouble. But the prophet was very wise. As soon as he reached Madinah, he met all the leaders there, even the Jews and made pact with them to defend the city in case of any attack. He was expecting attack from the pagans of Makkah.

And the pagans were planning to attack as they were sorry that the prophet had escaped alive. That was their crime number one to try to kill some one. Can you not see that please? Be reasonable. You cannot twist the history.

The prophet was not sleeping. he had informers who told him that attack from Makkah was imminent. A party of 1000 strong armed men had started from makkah. At the same time, a caravan of laden camel was travelling from Syria to Makkah. That caravan was an easy target for the Muslims. Normally, people would go to attack such easy target and get a lot of booty.

But the prophet, under divine guidance, and after consulting his friends, moved out of Madinah with hardly any armour. He had only 313 persons with him.  Before that, he even discussed with friends if they liked to remain in the city to protect it or they liked to go out and prevent an attack. That shows his innocence too.

The friends advised to go out of city to face the advancing army of the pagans. There was a battle at the field of Badr on 17th Ramadhan of the year 02 Hijrah, that was 13 March 0624 A.D.. The result was a complete downfall of the enemy forces. Please remember that this battle and the victory was forecast (mentioned) in the bible OT. I can present the exact words if required.

So what are you saying?  That Muhammad did not attack the caravan?  Or that the caravan was planning to attack Muhammad?

So you can give me the exact words about the battle of Badr from the OT?  Ok then - give them....

Edited by Doo-bop
Doo-bop View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doo-bop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 2:27pm

I have just realised - I started this thread!!! About Geert Wilders great film!!  So how come we're talking about caravans?

I guess I should have got back to this thread long before I did

Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Doo-bop Doo-bop wrote:

I have just realised - I started this thread!!! About Geert Wilders great film!!  So how come we're talking about caravans?

I guess I should have got back to this thread long before I did

So you are not offended when people portray Jesus in a way that is blasphemous, or Christianity in less than a flattering light?  That's very enlightened of you.

You personally haven't joined with other Christians in speaking out against such things? Interesting....

�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Doo-bop View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doo-bop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 2:50pm

Sign reader wrote:-

"And that was forty years ago! He was talking about  Vietnam war  and he were alive he would be talking about the Iraq war in much harsher terms, believe you me!
The crimes of the present day Americans have gone way beyond that mark!"

---And how would this man have been referring to Islamic jihad, if he had even known about it? 

How would he have referred to the muslim sacking of Constantinople

How would he have referred to the Muslim invasions of Europe? (Poitiers-Tours, Vienna)? 

How did he refer to the muslim invasion and occupation of Spain and the Balkans

How would he have referred to the wholesale slaughter of Greeks and the ruthless abduction of her sons to serve in the Ottoman army?

How would he have referred to the genocide of 1.5 million Armenian christians?

How would he have referred to the muslim invasion of India, and the slaughter and carrying away into slavery of countless millions of hindus?

How would he have referred to the atrocity of Smyrna?

How would he have referred to the slavery practices of the muslims?  (remembering that his own forbears were probably slaves themselves)

What would he have been saying about the abduction and slaughter of christians in Iraq today?

etc etc etc etc.........

Well we don't know do we?  The man was cut down 40 yrs ago....but you seem to think you know him....

Btw - I was against the war in Iraq myself, from the word go.  The west would have done much better to have spent the this money protecting itself against the flood of muslim colonialist/imperialists now pouring into it.  Who knows? maybe Martin Luther King would have agreed with me...

Edited by Doo-bop
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 17>
  Share Topic