IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For All the Cindy Sheehan Haters!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For All the Cindy Sheehan Haters!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2006 at 1:59am
Maryah, I was very moved by your story. And saddened you have
been forced to move, what a terrible experience.

I hope you will be able to come to terms with your mixed heritage, I
have a special affinity with you as I also come from mixed parentage.
It is a uniquely enriching addition to our lives, as long as we are not
forced to renounce either one!

To be exiled from your home because of your beliefs is something
which has happened to cultures throughout the ages. Who would
have guessed that at this stage of man's so-called 'evolution', at the
start of the oh-so-advanced 21st Century, we would be repeating
patterns of behaviour dating back to the Dark Ages!

Personally, I would have chosen to move to Turkey
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2006 at 4:00am

Mashallah, It is sad, but true.

I am lost, shall we deal with the world or just get lost in the magic that's Istanbul, Ayup Sultan and Jami Sultan Ahmet?

It's a drop more than sad. Cap It All itis for ever needs an enemy. It has to keep its victims, the folks, engaged in threats of one kind or the other - lest they start to find time to think about theri rights, powers and freedom from this mother of all parasites.

What a system?

Human effort that creates capital means a nought - but Capital is sacred?And, for our bottom lines - profits, share values and keeping supply lines open, we can bomb human lives out of existence.

What a gaad we have found?

We have been trained to bark all hours if anyone as much as asked if we were ever allowed to know any other system? We knuckleduster anyone's teeth who dare point out the reality of our Plastic Temples and Tin Gods.

Cap It All itis can't survive without the threat of an enemy. The US is known to have invented enemies whenever it lacked one. The Cap It All parasite can't survive freedom of thought, fresh air. Freedom, democracies in the world and American agenda simply don't mix.

We all know the freedoms Americans hold at home! We see a brigade of Americans apologising for the loss of life here, there and everywhere, but be honest you are all powerless fodder for your war machine?

If it suddenly turned profitable Lebanon will have a ceasefire in 23 minutes. The poor 19 years olds will bake no longer in Iraq desert. The Kabul heroine dens begin to look empty with loss of 73% custom of sobbing, crying poor Michigan lads. I wish I hadn't seen some from such a close range in the past few weeks - being dried up, at a US facility in NWFP.

Are you ever allowed to know about it? Or, do you hold any right to know with your lack of qualifying Capital?

Good luck to all our Americans friends and their absolute impotence. Please note; no one hates you, today, the world has just come to pity the US and the Americans - 300 million bags of impotence.

We are known to have supported rather rotten people such as the Shah in Iran and Saddam himself. We say we support "democracy" but do not follow it up with our actions.

My friend, American interests and democracy simply don't mix. Be honest, what democracy do you have at home? Can you stop a war? Unless it suits AIPAC? Can you bring your lover, your son or your brother home just by your right as an American national?

You are held to ransom by abusive patriotism and a piece of cloth with a few stripes on it.

Because I disagree with the neocons does not imply that the left is any more correct. They are all the same thing, the false left/right paradigm.

If that's your disagree with NeoCons may God save us from your agreement with them! Are you a student? Doing a doctorate? In disinformation or in plain simple hypocrisy?

I think she is a nut and I would not support her regardless of her political affiliation

My son I will take you for serious and get you cited for a Nobel Prize the day you manage to deliver even a mouse sized baby. Be honest - has the lady lost her son - in a war that was sold with a dodgy prospectus?

Or not?

I do not blame OPS for having his attitude, with the Cindy Sheehans and MIchael Moors

A well known English proverb comes to mind . . . come on . . . what's it. It has something to be with feathers, birds, whatever. Please someone 'elp, English not mi first linguaje.

I appreciate Cindy's pain, efforts, and mission.  ISA, she will be strong and learn more each day and share her journey with us all.

Plus, why must she be packaged in some box of our great friend's or, for that matter, anyone's else's choice?

I love this game. People stand in front of us, claim to disagree with NeoCons and force huge helpings of their anti-human agenda on us. What would it be like if they happened to agree with these thugs?

Our very dear Andalus, we will still love you even if you levelled out with us an outright NeoCon. It's the Mixed Double variety we kill with absolute passion.

Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2006 at 9:17am

I think the point that needs consideration here is as follows:

Cindy Sheehan is trying to do something.  The very fact that we are all discussing what she is doing regardless of our viewpoints, shows that her plan is effective!"

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little" Edmund Burke, 1729 - 1797

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2006 at 10:08am

Originally posted by Duende Duende wrote:

Maryah, I was very moved by your story. And saddened you have
been forced to move, what a terrible experience.

I hope you will be able to come to terms with your mixed heritage, I
have a special affinity with you as I also come from mixed parentage.
It is a uniquely enriching addition to our lives, as long as we are not
forced to renounce either one!

To be exiled from your home because of your beliefs is something
which has happened to cultures throughout the ages. Who would
have guessed that at this stage of man's so-called 'evolution', at the
start of the oh-so-advanced 21st Century, we would be repeating
patterns of behaviour dating back to the Dark Ages!

Personally, I would have chosen to move to Turkey

That is not so easy, my husband has dual citizenship with the US and Mexico. I need to live in Mexico for 6 months for resident status. (after I pay the Mordida..that is another story, third world country, amazing how the "richest" country in the world has one of the poorest on its southern doorstep). I will then apply for a Mexican passport, so that we may move freely in the world. We have people in the state dept that do not want us to move so freely.

After they finish this Iron Berlin type wall that they are erecting on the southern border of the US/Mexico border, I fear it will be harder to get in or out of the US through the southern route. The "national guard" are now patrolling or "helping" the border patrol erect this fence. ( Ihttp://www.tucsoncitizen.com/daily/frontpage/21086.php ) have seen them with weapons, even though the Dept of "homeland security" denies that. Military on the borders, Iron impenetrable fences, Prelude to a dictatorship? Of course they are citing this wall as a matter of national security to "keep terrorists out", but I feel uncomfortable. And I have seen the wreckage of some of your soldier boys who would have been better off coming home in a body bag! as a nurse I have helped heal what was left of their mangled bodies and have listened to the horror stories. I have calmed them in the middle of the night when they are screaming out in terror from the nightmares. People of America, do you know where your children are and how they are pressed into service to the neocon war machine to satisfy the lusts and greed of the neocon war machine? People who live in America should invoke whatever constitutional power may be left and oust the neocons from power...You will not know what hit you until it is too late. Americans, please wake up! You may well be headed for the Orwellian world of the 1984 novel!

US Mexico fence

And for those who would judge Cindy Sheehan, may I remind you that many of those who have spoken against her have never borne a child, had its life conceived within you, carried it for 9 months, and then sent it off to be killed in an unjustifled war. May Allah (swt) have mercy on those who judge others! Who is the judge of any being but Him?

Edited by Maryah
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2006 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

What keeps me coming back? Whisper and all that hate he has. When he acknowledges he doesn't know as much as he claims he does about America I may move on.

I am really honoured, the fact remains that I hold no hate for the Americans, just simple sheer pity for their failure to stop their admin from butchering people every day of the week.

Ameen to that Brother, see the wall in my last post folks? that is your southern border! it is such a pity that there are those in the world that may hate Americans so much that you have to build such a barrier to "keep them out" or are they planning to keep you in?

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2006 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Maryah Maryah wrote:

What keeps me coming back? Whisper and all that hate he has. When he acknowledges he doesn't know as much as he claims he does about America I may move on.

I am really honoured, the fact remains that I hold no hate for the Americans, just simple sheer pity for their failure to stop their admin from butchering people every day of the week.

Ameen to that Brother, see the wall in my last post folks? that is your southern border! it is such a pity that there are those in the world that may hate Americans so much that you have to build such a barrier to "keep them out" or are they planning to keep you in?

Nice spin you put on that fence!!! In reality though that fence is to keep millions of illegal immigrants from crossing the border to come here and do jobs for half or even less than what Americans can charge for the same service. Criminals and drug runners also cross that border by the thousands each day yet you think it's only to keep the terrorist out? Trust me there are plenty of other ways they could still get in if they wanted. And before I get jumped on for being a racist as that is the first thing people accuse you of if you support the fence I will say I am not. If they want to come here and work, so be it, but you better do it legally. I'm all for allowing more people to come here so maybe we need to change the immigration procedure at the same time of building this fence but not to do anything would be even worse. The fence is not the idea of the government, it's more from reaction to what the citizens want. It was already being built by the minutemen (citizens) that have been monitoring the border for some time now. If anything the corporate owned administration we have now would want it free and clear so that many more cheap workers can cross so that corporate america can make even more money.

Edited by ops154
Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2006 at 2:39pm

Mashallah, It is sad, but true.

I am lost, shall we deal with the world or just get lost in the magic that's Istanbul, Ayup Sultan and Jami Sultan Ahmet?

It's a drop more than sad. Cap It All itis for ever needs an enemy. It has to keep its victims, the folks, engaged in threats of one kind or the other - lest they start to find time to think about theri rights, powers and freedom from this mother of all parasites.

What a system?

Human effort that creates capital means a nought - but Capital is sacred?And, for our bottom lines - profits, share values and keeping supply lines open, we can bomb human lives out of existence.

What a gaad we have found?

We have been trained to bark all hours if anyone as much as asked if we were ever allowed to know any other system? We knuckleduster anyone's teeth who dare point out the reality of our Plastic Temples and Tin Gods.

Cap It All itis can't survive without the threat of an enemy. The US is known to have invented enemies whenever it lacked one. The Cap It All parasite can't survive freedom of thought, fresh air. Freedom, democracies in the world and American agenda simply don't mix.

We all know the freedoms Americans hold at home! We see a brigade of Americans apologising for the loss of life here, there and everywhere, but be honest you are all powerless fodder for your war machine?

Greetings.

Due to the nature of your seeming endless diatribe and generalzations, it becomes more difficult to try and find a specific point to comment on. To set the record straight, in the last century, the US has been a team player in wrecking havoc on parts of the world, and not a lone player. To give this award alone to the US would be dishonest.

Originally posted by whisper whisper wrote:

If it suddenly turned profitable Lebanon will have a ceasefire in 23 minutes. The poor 19 years olds will bake no longer in Iraq desert. The Kabul heroine dens begin to look empty with loss of 73% custom of sobbing, crying poor Michigan lads. I wish I hadn't seen some from such a close range in the past few weeks - being dried up, at a US facility in NWFP.

Are you ever allowed to know about it? Or, do you hold any right to know with your lack of qualifying Capital?

You will have to be a bit more coherent.

Good luck to all our Americans friends and their absolute impotence. Please note; no one hates you, today, the world has just come to pity the US and the Americans - 300 million bags of impotence.

Good luck to all of the western countries that have absolute impotence, including the Arab League, its members, and the majority of the MIddle East. Your desire to single out the US is a symptom of your ignorance, not hatred, so I do not judge you. 

Keep in mind that understanding your ignorance is not the same as agreeing with you, as you have sought an equivicational fallacy between myself and OPS. Understanding why you make ignorant remarks doe not equate to my agreeing with your remarks. Just like my understanding of why OPS feels the way he does not mean I am a part of his poltics.

We are known to have supported rather rotten people such as the Shah in Iran and Saddam himself. We say we support "democracy" but do not follow it up with our actions.

My friend, American interests and democracy simply don't mix. Be honest, what democracy do you have at home? Can you stop a war? Unless it suits AIPAC? Can you bring your lover, your son or your brother home just by your right as an American national?

You are held to ransom by abusive patriotism and a piece of cloth with a few stripes on it.

Perhaps you are unaware that the US is a representative republic, not "democracy". As far as your question, it is not coherent given the numerous "red herrings" that are at the bases of your question. Instead of pounding relentlessly with assertions and unargued notions followed up with a question or two, why not take the time to provide a clear and concise representation of your views. I am not concerned with your feelings and expressions of resentment, I only want an argument.   

Because I disagree with the neocons does not imply that the left is any more correct. They are all the same thing, the false left/right paradigm.

If that's your disagree with NeoCons may God save us from your agreement with them! Are you a student? Doing a doctorate? In disinformation or in plain simple hypocrisy?

1) I urge you to take a basic course in critical thinking. Perhaps an introductory course.

Lets look at what you are accusing me of:

hypcrisy:

1. The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
  2. An act or instance of such falseness.

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/hypocr isy

Please do show us based upon what I have given you, how you have conlcuded that 1 and 2 has occured.

a) what beliefs, feelings or virtues have I proclaimed

b) and what have I stated, or what is the evidence that I do not really hold these beliefs, feelings, and virtues.

[please do not give a 1000 word rambling, belligerent essay on what you like or dislike, just the facts and a point please]

I think she is a nut and I would not support her regardless of her political affiliation

My son I will take you for serious and get you cited for a Nobel Prize the day you manage to deliver even a mouse sized baby. Be honest - has the lady lost her son - in a war that was sold with a dodgy prospectus?

Or not?

And yet another complex question followed by sophomoric sophistry.

(in case you do not know, a complex quesiton is not a valid question, and since I have already acknowledged that she lost a son, it is obvious your question does not truly seek my background information about her or her son)

I do not blame OPS for having his attitude, with the Cindy Sheehans and MIchael Moors

A well known English proverb comes to mind . . . come on . . . what's it. It has something to be with feathers, birds, whatever. Please someone 'elp, English not mi first linguaje.

I shall assist you with your lack of language skills. The quote is, "Birds of the same feather flock together". Now that you know the quote, the next task at hand is to actually understand quotes and apply them with accuracy.

Understanding OPS and knowing that most of the "OPSes" of the world are simply products of the constant conditioning of the western political models/paradigms, many of which also exist in non-western lands, and that their views are defined by many of the fringe ideas of the opposite side of the political spectrum, is far different than agreeing with OPS, and sharing his beliefs.

The fluf filled diatribe you lambaste the forum with is a symptom of your bellicose nature, along with your constant derogatory remarks about Americans and they are somehow the stepchildren to blame all the world's ills on, while the rest of the world is enlightened and has no part of the blame.

Here is another western saying that you might want to study and ponder:

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. -Carl G. Jung

I appreciate Cindy's pain, efforts, and mission.  ISA, she will be strong and learn more each day and share her journey with us all.

Plus, why must she be packaged in some box of our great friend's or, for that matter, anyone's else's choice?

I love this game. People stand in front of us, claim to disagree with NeoCons and force huge helpings of their anti-human agenda on us. What would it be like if they happened to agree with these thugs?

Our very dear Andalus, we will still love you even if you levelled out with us an outright NeoCon. It's the Mixed Double variety we kill with absolute passion.

More sophomoric fluff. Please provide your evidence to justify calling me a neocon (first, look up the term, and then get back with us), and do the forum a favor and try making an actual point in the first few lines instead of your MO of tirades and ramblings with a follow up of nonsensical questions steeped in juvenile assumptions. Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Edited by Andalus
A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2006 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Originally posted by Andalus Andalus wrote:

Originally posted by Hayfa Hayfa wrote:

I was galncing at a book about US and peoples' view of themselves and the rest of the world. It was a worldwide poll.  And it fact the US is not looked very kindly around the world these days is solely due to the current administration's policies. Though it could be argued that it also happens to be partially attributed to world-wide media access is greater. We see the effects of the US foreign policy. To think that we have helped three countries (Afganistan, Iraq and Lebenon) get attacked in the last 5 years is indefensible. They are of course predominantly Moslem. We are known to have supported rather rotten people such as the Shah in Iran and Saddam himself. We say we support "democracy" but do not follow it up with our actions.

The US has admitted its involvement in false flag operations in Iran to cause popular hate for the democratically elected Prime Minister Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh (Operation Ajax) as a way to put in the late Shah. And Americans think the current government is beyond recent false flag operations. It is all terrorism!

Originally posted by Hayfa Hayfa wrote:

At least Cindy S is speaking out. Somebody ought to. And maybe she does have some mental issues. Who really knows. Better that then sitting on one's hands with the mouth closed as thousands of people continue to die needlessly.

Not really. Raving endlessly with incoherent left wing rhetoric is worse than doing nothing. Now any opposing view to the right wing is scene as nothing more than a left wing lunatic frindge, and serious discourse is tainted. I do not blame OPS for having his attitude, with the Cindy Sheehans and MIchael Moors of the left wing come forth make fools of themselves. Everytime I try and have a conversation with neocons, they jump off the deep end and begin verbally assaulting me as if I am on the left.

The left/right fighting just keeps people busy while those who truly hold power can remove our liberties. Cindy Sheehan is simply a good diversion from the reality of the world.   

Bismillah,

Salaamu Alaykum

Asslaam Aleikum Sr.

I feel bad for hundreds of mothers who have lost children due to the war in Iraq. I also feel sorry for Cindy because she has become such a symbol for left wing, fringe, nutty political ideas, due to non other than her own efforts.

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
  Share Topic