IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islamispeace-Is Muhammad the Promise Seed  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIslamispeace-Is Muhammad the Promise Seed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2010 at 10:32am
< ="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><>

Originally posted by Shibboleth Shibboleth wrote:

Show me the correct and original text of Geneses 17 and what it says, can you or any one do that for me? That would be great, enlighten me please as to what Geneses 17 should say�.

Originally posted by </a></span><a href=member_profile.asp?PF=60570&FID=10 target=_blank>Mansoor_ali</a> Mansoor_ali wrote:

It is not me to show what original text says,it is upto you to show us what original text says.So burden of proof is upto you. We already know that original manuscripts already have been lost.

We did reveal the Torah (Tawrat), wherein is guidance and a light ... Q5:44

- Can Muhammad really be guided when something is corrupt or untrue?

It is not logical to put the cart before the horse. Did the egg lay the chicken too? Of course not, the chicken laid the egg first. I just showed you the text and guess what the oldest portion of the Bible the Torah, predates all of the worlds other religious writings, it dates back to the 15 and 16 centuries B.C.E. The Quran is the youngest (Baby) compared to even the Hindu and Buddhist writings which also claimed to be inspired.  But, the burden of proof is on the Bible, the oldest and original inspired writing of God, yea right! Now that�s funny.

If you cannot show me a Geneses account that says otherwise, again you just have accusations with out any proof of your statements  that is all that I�ve been getting from a religion that claims to be from God. All I hear is that it dis-agrees with the Quran, YOU BET!

You can make accusations about Geneses but that doesn�t change anything at all. It just confirms you have nothing to back up your false-statements.    

Edited by Shibboleth - 15 September 2010 at 10:34am
�If you doubt what we have revealed to you, ask those who have read the Scriptures before you.� (Sura 10, Yunis [Jonah], verse 94) & (Surah Al �Imran: 84-85)
Mansoor_ali View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2010 at 11:46am

We did reveal the Torah (Tawrat), wherein is guidance and a light ... Q5:44

Torah was the guide, of course, but prior to the Quran!This verse suggests clearly that the Quran has superseded the Torah.

Can Muhammad really be guided when something is corrupt or untrue?

Muhammad is not guided by Torah but he is guided by Holy Quran.Quran corrects your Holy Bible.

It  is not logical to put the cart before the horse. Did the egg lay the chicken too? Of course not, the chicken laid the egg first. I just showed you the text and guess what the oldest portion of the Bible the Torah, predates all of the worlds other religious writings, it dates back to the 15 and 16 centuries B.C.E. The Quran is the youngest (Baby) compared to even the Hindu and Buddhist writings which also claimed to be inspired.  But, the burden of proof is on the Bible, the oldest and original inspired writing of God, yea right! Now that�s funny.

Oldest doesnot mean authentic and reliable.Anyway you are failed to show me who is the original author of Genesis?I have shown you how Biblical scholars(liberal) doubt its authorship.The Book which is not sure about its author cannot be taken word of God.

If you cannot show me a Geneses account that says otherwise, again you just have accusations with out any proof of your statements  that is all that I�ve been getting from a religion that claims to be from God. All I hear is that it dis-agrees with the Quran, YOU BET!

You can make accusations about Geneses but that doesn�t change anything at all. It just confirms you have nothing to back up your false-statements.    

And i challenge you to response my claims:

1) Who is the author of Genesis?

2) Produce its original manuscript not copies of the copies.

Shibboleth View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2010 at 9:51am
< ="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><>

Mansoor ali, regarding the Torah, you are contradicting yourself and all the Prophets before Muhammad, so your response is illogical and unreasonable. Without the Torah you have no clue who you stand for or the Prophets.  Either it was a true guild by Moses threw God or a false guild by him threw God. Either Moses was inspired by God to write the Torah or not, you�re chasing your tail again. Never has a man succeeded in changing God�s word as you�ve concluded in so many posts, Allah failed to keep his word, which I don�t think you�re ready to accept. Which is it; you believe what scholars have said about the Torah but not Jesus or the Prophets who repeatedly quoted from it? The Quran acknowledges that the Torah is called �the book of God� S 3:23 that is why you will always be in a lose lose situation when you say it�s been altered by puny men.

Scholars have also said there is no Abraham and Jesus was not a real person. I can see that you are torn in your faith and indecisive in what to believe about Allah�s previous revelations because of what man has said, Jesus said that would happen. But, just because Geneses have different writing styles does not mean anything, although a theory no one has proved that Moses could not write in different styles if he was treating different subjects, writing in different times in his life. Did not the Prophets accept the Geneses account as well as the other books of Moses, yes or no?  

So again, if the Torah or Geneses account that we have today is corrupted it would be different from what Muhammad received but it�s not! Go to the British and other Museums and find out for yourself, we have the same book that was in existence 600 years before Muhammad was born and after to complete his Quran. If it was corrupted before he received it, well everyone was lying and we are ALL doomed! But it�s impossible for God to lie. Plus Muslims would have to come up with the so-called �uncorrupted version� before or after Muhammad received it which they haven�t yet because there is none.   

Originally posted by </a><a href=member_profile.asp?PF=60570&FID=10 target=_blank>Mansoor_ali</a> Mansoor_ali wrote:

2) Produce its original manuscript not copies of the copies.

A piece of advice, never ask something that you yourself are able to prove.  

Edited by Shibboleth - 17 September 2010 at 9:56am
�If you doubt what we have revealed to you, ask those who have read the Scriptures before you.� (Sura 10, Yunis [Jonah], verse 94) & (Surah Al �Imran: 84-85)
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2010 at 9:22am
Tisk! Tisk! islamispeace. You wanted to open up separate topics which we did, but you were unable to defend your piece on both issues! Instead you run again with your tail between your legs and take the easy way out, remaining silent on both issues. Everyone screams from the top of their lungs that Muhammad is the promise seed of Abraham when the Torah says it's Jesus, yet you or anyone else have no clue as to some of the first prophecies concerning the true promise seed of Abraham.

At Genesis 15:13, 14, God told Abram (Abraham): �You may know for sure that your seed (not seeds as you say) will become an alien resident in a land not theirs, and they will have to serve them, and these will certainly afflict them for four hundred years. But . . . after that they will go out with many goods.�

honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2010 at 7:56pm
But shibbo,
why would I trust you or your source the Bible to prove anything right when both of you contradict on very core issues like God, Jesus, and Salvation.
I will certainly not trust one who contradicts, would you?

Do you need any clues to what I am referring to? Let me know, I do my homework, so I have them here, I will show you those.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2010 at 8:59pm
LOL Poor little Shibbo just doesn't get it!  It's like trying to make a child understand.  Your pathetic questions were answered, not just by me but by brother Mansoor as well.  You have no way to "prove" any of your rants except through circular arguments and misquotes of the Quran.  Your reliance on the Bible is doomed from the start as you have failed miserably to prove that it is right and the Quran is wrong.  When proof is brought to show you that the Bible is not a reliable document, you accuse Muslims of disbelieving in the Quran (why would that even matter to someone like you who doesn't believe in it anyway??) instead of actually responding to the evidence against the Bible.  Wake up little man!  For once in your life, take that dunce cap off and think clearly!         
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2010 at 9:27am
Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

But shibbo,
why would I trust you or your source the Bible to prove anything right ...

To make a statement like that just goes to show how little you really know about your own Quran. Unfortunately, everyone in the Muslim community especially Muhammad used this very source THE HOLY BIBLE that "YOU" and islamispeace don't trust to prove himself as a self proclaim Prophet. So, I agree with the both of you, don't trust a book you don't agree with a "Book" the Quran calls, "the Book of Enlightment" "the Book of God" a Book where "there is guidence and light" because you will only dig yourselves into a deeper hole as you have already done.  

I really appreciate how you guys summed it up for us. Muhammad trusted some mysterious angel to believe in a corrupted Book and not to believe in any of Allah's previous Revelations or Prophets. And you still think that so-called "angel" was from the God of Abraham, wow! 

islamispeace, I hate to be in your shoes when it's over and done with because you failed miserably, "little man" sounds real good compared to where you will be if you don't repent.

Because The Kingdom of God through Jesus Christ Is Near!

Edited by Shibboleth - 22 September 2010 at 9:36am
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2010 at 6:42pm

Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

But shibbo,
why would I trust you or your source the Bible to prove anything right ...

To make a statement like that just goes to show how little you really know about your own Quran. Unfortunately, everyone in the Muslim community especially Muhammad used this very source THE HOLY BIBLE that "YOU" and islamispeace don't trust to prove himself as a self proclaim Prophet. So, I agree with the both of you, don't trust a book you don't agree with a "Book" the Quran calls, "the Book of Enlightment" "the Book of God" a Book where "there is guidence and light" because you will only dig yourselves into a deeper hole as you have already done.  

I really appreciate how you guys summed it up for us. Muhammad trusted some mysterious angel to believe in a corrupted Book and not to believe in any of Allah's previous Revelations or Prophets. And you still think that so-called "angel" was from the God of Abraham, wow! 

islamispeace, I hate to be in your shoes when it's over and done with because you failed miserably, "little man" sounds real good compared to where you will be if you don't repent.

Because The Kingdom of God through Jesus Christ Is Near!

Ohhhh, I'm so scared!! LOL  Empty threats from an empty man...

Yes, you are a "little man" because you are a charlatan who masquerades as an expert, who can't answer questions without diverting to unrelated issues and who can't even defend his own Bible without bringing the Quran into the mix (you truly have to appreciate the irony though!), even though the issue is not about the Quran.  Case in point: there has been plenty of evidence given by myself and others that the Bible is not reliable and has indeed been corrupted by human hands.  Instead of replying to the evidence, your "brilliant" response has always been "oh but the Quran says such and such..."  What does the Quran have to do with this?  Confused  Even if what you say is true, what does it do for the Bible?  If what you say is true, then it would make Islam false but it still would not get anyone to become a Jehovah's Witness!  Why?  Because no one in their right mind would believe in a human-edited book and consider it the word of God.  So, the issue still remains and unanswered by you.  The Bible has been corrupted.  The evidence is clear.  Diverting the issue to what the Quran says (which is not what you claim it says) does not answer the question and does nothing to solidify your position.  Once you get that through your head, we can get this latest train wreck of yours going...
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic