IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Proof from Bible that Jesus never died  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Proof from Bible that Jesus never died

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRUUTHZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 7:01am

From relevant History:

Prophet Yaqoob AS (Jaqob AS)'s tribe is called Bani-Israel.

He had 12 sons , so offspring of each son was spread as a tribe with the WILL of Allah Azzo Jal.

Up to the time of Prophet Suleman AS (Solomon) all the 12 tribes were follower of true scriptures send by Allah Azzo Jal. But after death of Prophet Soloman (as all prophets finally died on earth), his son beame in power and there were internal wars beween tribes. 10 tribes were made a separate state "also called Smarins". and gradually derailed from true path and started to worship sones and cows etc.

Other two tribes JUDA and BENJAMIN were still with the son of Solomon AS.
Arround 722 BC, Allah azzo jal send a destruction to these people through Syrian Emperor Sargon II and arround 586 BC again through Babylon King NebuchandNezzar (as it appears in bibles too). He destroyed them and wat were left was taken as slaves, later he forced them to move toward east now a days called Kashmir and Afghanistain.
These are called LOST 10 TRIBES of ISRAEL.

All modern historians agree that Kashmiris and Afghanis r lost 10 tribes of Israel.
If u read bible, there is famous verse. Jesus said
"I have been sent just to the lost sheep of Israel" (to bring them back to true scriptures).

Besides, Some authentic modern historians also say that in fact Majority of Jews were living in Kashmir even in the time of Prophet Moses ~ 1400 BC. As a matter of fact the tomb of Moses is in Kashmir in EXACTLY on the place which is clrealy given in book of bibles called Deutoromy.   

Anthropology tells us that The habits and tarditions folow from one generation to next and so on:

Also we know very well that when ever in human history immigrants moved to other place they have named their names of new town same as of there twons in their past country. Even in USA and Canada reader can find its proof. for example most of british immgrant has named a city in Ontario canada "LONDON, Camrige, French people in canada has named a city PARIS and there are many many examples in us and canada and through out the world:

Names of the tribes and places of Kashmir which are exactly Hebrew. I have a copy of two pages of the list. For example, one of the tribes of Kashmir is called Asheriya which is Asher, the tribe of Dand is Dan, Gadha is Gad, Lavi is Levi. The Tribe of Shaul is the Hebrew name of King Saul. Musa is Moses, Suliamanish is Solomon. And you also have the tribe of Israel, the tribe of Abri which is the tribe of Hebrew, and the tribe of Kahana which is the word for Jewish priest.
There are also 50-75 names of places in Kashmir which are in fact the Hebrew names that ancient Israelites were very familiar with. There is a place called Samaryah which is Samaria. Mamre is Mamre, Pishgah is Pisgah, Nabudaal is Mt. Nevo, Bushan is Bashan, Gilgit is Gilgal, Heshba is Heshbon, Amunah is Amon, Gochan is Goshen, Median-pura is Midian, and Guzana is Gozan which is a place name in Assyria and the very place where the Ten Tribes of Israel were deported

Even after 2000 yrs (thu Kashmiris and Afghanis are now sincere Muslims) stiil name of their tribes, name of their most of towns, their marriage style and traditions, there eating and food types ARE EXACTLY SAME AS OF BIBLICAL JEWS 2000 YRS AGO.

If any brother/sister want to have proof wat hv posted here, he can read ONE OF THE BEST RESEARCHED BOOK ON THIS TOPIC FREE ONLINE.

http://tinyurl.com/29hyta

IF U READ THAT BOOK AS A RESEARCHER, I am sure, u will realize that u have never read so authenic and powerfull book about this topic in ur life.

Edited by TRUUTHZ
I was bold in the pursuit of knowledge, never fearing to follow truth and reason to whatever results they led."
--Thomas Jefferson (1812)
saomai View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 7:32am

PBS gave a wonderful lecture series/video on this subject and confirmed this notion of a few of the lost tribes being in this region and then goes on to name other areas there have been evidences of the lost tribes.

Now if you could provide comments & muslim thoughts & theory & beliefs regarding the return of Jesus as this is something I have been taught to understand that the muslims share a belief with christians on.

TRUUTHZ View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRUUTHZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 8:20am
I was bold in the pursuit of knowledge, never fearing to follow truth and reason to whatever results they led."
==========================

If any brother/sister is interested to read free online book "best ever researched book on the life of Jesus (peace be upon him) is suggested to visit following link:

http://tinyurl.com/29hyta

U will get so much authentic info with 100's of authentic references that u would hv never got before!

READ IT AS A RESEARCHER AND A STUDENT OF COMPARATIVE RELIGION WITH OPEN MIND.

You kindly read it IN FULL and u urself decide what is fasle and what is truth.

Thanks

Edited by TRUUTHZ
TRUUTHZ View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRUUTHZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 8:35am
I am not sure but I think that PBS's lecture series appeared after my long discussion with them a few months ago. Before that discussion they used to not think in that direction. Any way I am not sure abt that.

PBS is working for a great cause.

Edited by TRUUTHZ
TRUUTHZ View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRUUTHZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 9:28am
I am not misinterpreting Quran niether adding anything from me nor shouting from rooftops my beloved amah but just quoting exactly wat a WELL KNOWN suni scholar has said:

=========

What a top most Egyptian sunni scholar Allama Al-Sayyid Rashid Raza said abt the ascend/Descend of Son of Mary:

What this famous disciple of Imam Mufti Muhammad Abduh (Egypt) writes about JESUS after survival from death on cross (Wa Ma Salabu):

�Hence Jesus� escape to India and his death in that
country is not against reason and sense.�

(Quranic Commentary by Al-Sayyid Rashid Raza, part
vi, pp. 42, 43)

Edited by TRUUTHZ
paarsurrey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paarsurrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2007 at 10:01pm

Originally posted by saomai saomai wrote:

PBS gave a wonderful lecture series/video on this subject and confirmed this notion of a few of the lost tribes being in this region and then goes on to name other areas there have been evidences of the lost tribes.Now if you could provide comments & muslim thoughts & theory & beliefs regarding the return of Jesus as this is something I have been taught to understand that the muslims share a belief with christians on.

Hi

Kindly let me know, what this PBS stands for.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi � a peaceful faith in Islam

paarsurrey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paarsurrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2007 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by saomai saomai wrote:

Now if you could provide comments & muslim thoughts & theory & beliefs regarding the return of Jesus as this is something I have been taught to understand that the muslims share a belief with christians on.

Hi
In fact it is to be understood with full attention; followers of every Revealed Religion loved the illustrious founders of their Religion or some heroic characters of their faith, and they could never imagine their death on this planet. They had just started to learn the teachings of their adored teacher, and lo he had died so early. It seemed as if he had died untimely, without finishing his work at a time when they needed him most. They could never bear this irreparable loss. They expressed their feelings in different ways; some said their leader had just hidden from their eyes (he has taken refuge in a cave, could be a cave of time perhaps), they cannot see him, nevertheless he is alive and provides guidance to some elite persons (like our Shiites brothers believe of their Imam Ghaib), and he would come again (second coming of Jesus as Christians believe or second coming of Imam Ghaib) sometimes in future. Others would say that he was raised to the skies (like our Christians friends believe their beloved Jesus had risen to the skies) and would come again at end of times. The Jews (shared by Christians and some Muslims) believe that the Prophet Elijah (or Idrees as Muslims denote him) had risen to the skies in a whirlwind while he was riding a Chariot with horses and he would come again before the advent of Jesus (or what the Jews say Moshiach). Similarly as I understand the Sikhs believe that Baba Guru Nanak had risen to the skies. I hear the Zoroastrians also believe in second coming of Zoroaster. The Hindus also believe second coming of
Krishna. The Buddhists also believe second coming of Buddha. So on and so forth, to the extent that Muhammad died and his companions very much offered his Namaze Janaza or funeral rites, yet there are Muslims who believe that he is alive in his grave. This only speaks of their true love and sentiments of their followers. So this is a common history of all the Revealed Religions and it is not difficult to discern its true meaning, very simple to understand.

So, it is not the TraditionalMuslims only who are waiting for somebody PromisedMessiahImamMahdi) who would guide them on to the true path; the TraditonalJews are also waiting rather wailing for the advent of their Moshiach, as also the Traditional Christians who are waiting for the arrival of Messiah; they all commit the same mistake. In fact most of the religions have concepts of one of their Religious ProphetMessenger coming again or its second coming. This is just an expression of sentiments and has reality in symbolic sense only; not a literal or Physical one.

They want to express that according to their own concept; GodAllahYHWH should and would send the DivineGuide; while that never happens in the spiritual realm. God would do what he thinks is best for the humans beings. DivineGuide He would definitely send when the humans would deviate from the straight path to put them right path, yet there is no choice for anybody except to submit to the Will of GodAllahYHWH the way he thinks the best, never according to the wishes of the misguided.
The One who was to come has already come, if they would have eyes they could see it, otherwise they may wait till eternity, none would come and their sufferings won�t end. It is a common usage among world religions that they describe one of their Prophet ascended to skies or risen to sky or got hidden from the eyes, what it actually means or denotes is that that person had in fact died and by his coming or second coming, they mean one who would come in his character, no literal coming or second physical coming is going to happen. This is the reality, JesusYeshuaIssa resolved it himself, by telling that John the Baptist is the Elijah who had ascended to skies and who was to come before Messiah as per the Jewish scriptures.
Thanks
I am an Ahmadi - a peaceful faith in Islam

Arab View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2007 at 3:29am
paarsurey it is in the sahih hadith that he is coming back, also the Quran makes it very clear that God did lift Jesus pbuh into heaven.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
  Share Topic