IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - the sahaaba  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedthe sahaaba

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
Author
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 7:38pm
 they were compilers...and later scholars have written books on rijal...u just wanna go off topic dont u??

How can i trust those books written by a scholar, hidden in a cave.

.and wen i present a hadith, u wanna chk its authenticity...and i cant do that....how biased can u be...

It was good of me, that by Allah's hidayah, i checked that hadith. Else how would u get caught, when you presented only last part of it. If you want me accept Ayesha RA, preserving the clothes of Prophet, then you shud also accept the first part of  that hadith.

Regarding Abu Hurayrah , May Allah 's mercy be upon him,  i know your accusations against him. And again its going to be the same un-ending discussion. Since i gave you a word that i shall be here, either till the topic gets closed or, one of us agrees with other's aqeedah, am here. Else, i would not have wasted my  time. Neither, i shall be accepting  your books nor will you. So there's no point of we meeting. Let's go on until, we either get bashed by mods or its closed.

well who shud i laugh on...i will give no explaination and just give a small gift....plzzz bro...dont spread the debate if u dont know the rules...plzzz..the truth is in front of u:
"rather the clothes and belongings of the deceased are part of his estate, and his heirs are entitled to them; they may make use of them or sell them"  http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/102403

Regarding clothes, thank you for letting me know that they come under inheritance. But here in Prophet;s case, i would regard it as  exception. If  u have read those hadiths, you would see, that the land of inheritance was a means of earning charity. And how would one earn any wealth by the clothes of Prophet ?

Moreover, we made it clear thru our hadiths that since they {daughter and wives of Prophet}, did not know that hadith they demanded there share. But when they knew it, never did they demand again. We also get to read that Ali and Abu Bakr RA, had good relations with each other. Infact it was Asma Bint Abu Bakr and Ali RA, who performed ghusl of Fatima RA, after her death. After her death, Ali RA got married to Umar RA's daughter. They all had good relations with each other. Years after, due to the influence of Jews, few hypocrites started up framing stories and fabricated them. This is what we believe in, after going thru our authentic records.  We respect all the companions of Prophet and hold honour for all of them.

that means no body else knew about this hadith...

I did explain you that its not necessary that all knew the sayings at the same time. When the differences of opinions arised of where Prophet {Pbuh} was to be buried,  Abu Bakr RA, solved the dispute easily, by narrating the hadiths.Now read this par t of hadith , "The (present) people (i.e. 'Uthman and his companions) said, "O chief of the believers! Give your verdict in their case and relieve each from) the other." 'Umar said, "Wait I beseech you, by Allah, by Whose Permission both the heaven and the earth stand fast! Do you know that Allah's Apostle said, 'We (Prophets) our properties are not to be inherited, and whatever we leave, is to be spent in charity,' and he said it about himself?" They (i.e. 'Uthman and his company) said, "He did say it." This shows that , even Umar RA and 'Uthman, 'Abdur-Rahman bin Auf, AzZubair and Sad (bin Abi Waqqas),also k new this.

bro do u think it is a show of power??? well where it is possible we mourn...going on streets does not show that the grief is more or less....about the death of H.Khadija, i think i dont really need to answer it...u knw the Prophet (a.s) mourned her death....just put 2+2=4..and the answer to it is YES!!!
Do u get to read any where that Prophet {pbuh]  cried or wailed, even years after death of Khadijah RA. Yes, he did recall those times spent with her, but did not mourn over it. Do you get to read any such day wherein Prophet {pbuh} ever mourn of it. Its natural that we cannot forget our beloved ones. Islam does n;t prohibit recalling those times spent with them.

if mourning is an act of jahiliyah, then u have to accept that the deen u follow is not deen e fitrat(nature)....we mourn because we love them, and no ones forced to do an act...
It is fitrah to get sad when our loved ones pass. Islam teaches us as how to face and behave at such times. There's a hadith that the deceased is tormented in the grave , because of the  wailings over him. Not more than 3 days, shud we mourn. Even we love Ali RA and his sons.But don't exaggerate them. Do you also mourn , commemorating Hamzah RA, uncle of Prophet's death. When is that day of mourning ? Read this hadith from Bukhari

Narrated Zainab bint Abi Salama : I went to Um Habiba, the wife of Prophet, who said, "I heard the Prophets saying, 'It is not legal for a woman who believes in Allah and the Last Day to mourn for any dead person for more than three days except for her husband, (for whom she should mourn) for four months and ten days'." Later I went to Zainab bint Jahsh when her brother died; she asked for some scent, and after using it she said, "I am not in need of scent but I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'It is not legal for a woman who believes in Allah and the Last Day to mourn for more than three days for any dead person except her husband, (for whom she should mourn) for four months and ten days.' "  (Book #23, Hadith #371)

Edited by seekshidayath - 19 September 2008 at 8:34pm
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
asda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 6:09am
Quote How can i trust those books written by a scholar, hidden in a cave.

scholar??...cave???..hidden?? bhai kya huwa aapko??(what has suddenly happened to u??)

inshallah i will soon reply u, since u must know that we r bz with our majaalis as the big nights have started...

I pray to Allah (s.w.t) that all jaa'iz hajaat of u all be accepted and may Allah (s.w.t) give u the oppertunity for as much ebaadaat as possible in the nights of Laylatul Qadr....

p:s please read the second post on:
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12233&PN=6

Edited by asda - 20 September 2008 at 6:19am
asda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 7:01am
Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

bro do u think it is a show of power??? well where it is possible we mourn...going on streets does not show that the grief is more or less....about the death of H.Khadija, i think i dont really need to answer it...u knw the Prophet (a.s) mourned her death....just put 2+2=4..and the answer to it is YES!!!

Do u get to read any where that Prophet {pbuh]� cried or wailed, even years after death of Khadijah RA. Yes, he did recall those times spent with her, but did not mourn over it. Do you get to read any such day wherein Prophet {pbuh} ever mourn of it. Its natural that we cannot forget our beloved ones. Islam does n;t prohibit recalling those times spent with them.

if mourning is an act of jahiliyah, then u have to accept that the deen u follow is not deen e fitrat(nature)....we mourn because we love them, and no ones forced to do an act...

It is fitrah to get sad when our loved ones pass. Islam teaches us as how to face and behave at such times. There's a hadith that the deceased is tormented in the grave , because of the� wailings over him. Not more than 3 days, shud we mourn. Even we love Ali RA and his sons.But don't exaggerate them. Do you also mourn , commemorating Hamzah RA, uncle of Prophet's death. When is that day of mourning ? Read this hadith from Bukhari

Narrated Zainab bint Abi Salama : I went to Um Habiba, the wife of Prophet, who said, "I heard the Prophets saying, 'It is not legal for a woman who believes in Allah and the Last Day to mourn for any dead person for more than three days except for her husband, (for whom she should mourn) for four months and ten days'." Later I went to Zainab bint Jahsh when her brother died; she asked for some scent, and after using it she said, "I am not in need of scent but I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'It is not legal for a woman who believes in Allah and the Last Day to mourn for more than three days for any dead person except her husband, (for whom she should mourn) for four months and ten days.' "� (Book #23, Hadith #371)

i have answered all this in this page:
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12233&PID=112232#112232   post number 4...
asda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 7:12am
read my ans in green

Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

�they were compilers...and later scholars have written books on rijal...u just wanna go off topic dont u??

How can i trust those books written by a scholar, hidden in a cave.

are u sleeping?

.and wen i present a hadith, u wanna chk its authenticity...and i cant do that....how biased can u be...

It was good of me, that by Allah's hidayah, i checked that hadith. Else how would u get caught, when you presented only last part of it. If you want me accept Ayesha RA, preserving the clothes of Prophet, then you shud also accept the first part of� that hadith.

infact no one knew the hadith....and dats evident....can u prove Abu Bakr's stance from the Quran???? i have already shown u from quran that the Prophets (a.s) do leave inheiritence...

and regarding the clothes of the Prophet(a.s)...well as i have already told u that its inheiritnce...and according to the laws by abu bakr, it shud not be with aysha...and shud have been wid the goverment....
it is odd that u believe that none of the family members knew the hadith, even tho it was most important for them to know....

Regarding Abu Hurayrah , May Allah 's mercy be upon him,� i know your accusations against him. And again its going to be the same un-ending discussion. Since i gave you a word that i shall be here, either till the topic gets closed or, one of us agrees with other's aqeedah, am here. Else, i would not have wasted my� time. Neither, i shall be accepting� your books nor will you. So there's no point of we meeting. Let's go on until, we either get bashed by mods or its closed.

lets put it full and final....Prove the Stance of Abu Bakr From Quran....The Quran is hidayat for the Ummah isnt it....without any doubt....

well who shud i laugh on...i will give no explaination and just give a small gift....plzzz bro...dont spread the debate if u dont know the rules...plzzz..the truth is in front of u:

"rather the clothes and belongings of the deceased are part of his estate, and his heirs are entitled to them; they may make use of them or sell them"� http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/102403

Regarding clothes, thank you for letting me know that they come under inheritance. But here in Prophet;s case, i would regard it as� exception. If� u have read those hadiths, you would see, that the land of inheritance was a means of earning charity. And how would one earn any wealth by the clothes of Prophet ?

the clothes can be given to the needy...
ok..now imagine if someone auctions for the clothes of Prophet Muhammad (a.s)....how much will u pay for it???? i am sure u r gonna give ure best bid on it...

these 2 points answers clearly to ure objections..

Moreover, we made it clear thru our hadiths that since they {daughter and wives of Prophet}, did not know that hadith they demanded there share. But when they knew it, never did they demand again. We also get to read that Ali and Abu Bakr RA, had good relations with each other. Infact it was Asma Bint Abu Bakr and Ali RA, who performed ghusl of Fatima RA, after her death. After her death, Ali RA got married to Umar RA's daughter. They all had good relations with each other. Years after, due to the influence of Jews, few hypocrites started up framing stories and fabricated them. This is what we believe in, after going thru our authentic records.� We respect all the companions of Prophet and hold honour for all of them.

that means no body else knew about this hadith...

I did explain you that its not necessary that all knew the sayings at the same time. When the differences of opinions arised of where Prophet {Pbuh} was to be buried,� Abu Bakr RA, solved the dispute easily, by narrating the hadiths.Now read this par t of hadith , "The (present) people (i.e. 'Uthman and his companions) said, "O chief of the believers! Give your verdict in their case and relieve each from) the other." 'Umar said, "Wait I beseech you, by Allah, by Whose Permission both the heaven and the earth stand fast! Do you know that Allah's Apostle said, 'We (Prophets) our properties are not to be inherited, and whatever we leave, is to be spent in charity,' and he said it about himself?" They (i.e. 'Uthman and his company) said, "He did say it." This shows that , even Umar RA and 'Uthman, 'Abdur-Rahman bin Auf, AzZubair and Sad (bin Abi Waqqas),also k new this.

I have already asked u to prove ure stance from Quran if u think they were on Haq!!!!...

br.minuteman; i will answer ure post soon..

Edited by asda - 25 September 2008 at 7:17am
asda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

�� asda, while you are downplaying the senior most honored and beloved Companions of the prophet, may I ask you, who is your Imam now and where is he? because you need guidance and that is only possible from a guided one. Who is your Imam and the Imam of the Shias today? Where is he now?

�We had another Hadith (even though i do not run to any Hadith too much). That was an important information that "Allah will raise at the turn of every century, amongst this Ummah those who will revive (reform) their religion." Such people are called the reformers (Mujaddideen). They have been appearing�amongst Muslims in�every century. They did well and guided the Muslims and gave new life to the original religion.

�What says you and how is your religion being revived? Please give some details about your Imam sahib. Thanks.

hey man....instead of posting soo many questions, u cud have just asked: does ure Imam (a.s) exist?

well infact, to understand the concept of Imam Mehdi (a.s) one first has to understand the concept of Imamat...but i will try my best to directly make u understand this belief..

alhamd, thru the quran one can simply understand the existance of a Hujjat of Allah (s.w.t) on earth every time till the day of judgment...

u know that the Quran is a guidance for humanity...and it says to the believers:

Allah, Exalted, also said:

"O' you who believe! Obey Allah, and Obey Apostle and those from among you who are given authority." (Quran 4:59)

now it is clear that if u need help currently u cant go to rasulullah (a.s)...but who do we take help from.....

"And We assigned them Imams who guide by our authority and We have inspired in them the doing of good deeds." (Quran 21:73)

and Allah (s.w.t) has said:
"(O' Muhammad!) You are but a Warner,and for every community there exists a Guide.
(Quran 13:7)."

i wont do any commentry of the aayah above....u just look at the translation, and think ure self....does a hujjat of Allah (s.w.t) exist for us.....then the answer is YES!!

now who is the Hujjat of Allah (s.w.t)....we say its our Holy Imam Mehdi(a.s)..while the hujjat for sunnis is........?

The Messenger of Allah said: "The stars are amnesty for the inhabitants of the heavens, and if the stars go away (i.e., become non-existent), the inhabitants of the heavens will be destroyed. And my Ahlul-Bayt are amnesty for the inhabitants of the earth, and if my Ahlul-Bayt go away (i.e., all die), the inhabitants of the earth will be destroyed."
Sunni references:

Fadha'il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v2, p671, Tradition #1145
Dhakha'ir al-Uqba, by Muhibbuddin al-Tabari, p14
Manaqib Ahmad, and many more such as al-Tabarani, etc.
al-Sawa'iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar al-Haythami, Ch. 11, section 1, p234
Musnad, Abu Ya'ala, on the authority of Salama Ibn Awka' in which the wording is: "The stars are amnesty for the inhabitants of the heavens, and my Ahlul-Bayt are the amnesty for my Ummah."

while there are many other Proofs that there has to exist an Imam for All times...i have presented a few of them...

now on ure questions one by one:

"who is your Imam now and where is he?because you need guidance and that is only possible from a guided one. Who is your Imam and the Imam of the Shias today? Where is he now?"
It is Imam Mehdi (a.s) and only Allah (s.w.t) knows where he(a.s) is.....we recieve guidence from him(a.s) in many ways...he(a.s) helps like a sun helps us even it is behind the clouds...and this is not a poetic answer...Our mujhtahideen have recieved guidence from him(a.s) from time to time...people have met him(a.s) and recieved guidence....he(a.s) is not non-functional....and is aware of everything going on....he(a.s) helps people from going astray....infact the world cannot exist if a Hujjat of Allah (s.w.t) is not present as is clear from the above ayahs...

u might ask can u meet ure Imam (a.s)??
i can, if i have reached a level of taqwa and ma'rifat...

then u might ask, if most of the shias cant meet the Imam (a.s) then wats the use of his existance?
while most ppl cant meet the Imam (a.s) we all are advised to move towards the biggest scholars of our time for help....as Imam Mehdi (a.s) has said in his last letter to Ali ibn Muhammad Sammari(r.a), the last special deputy: "...My scholars are "Hujjat" on u like I (a.s) is "Hujjat" on u..."..to understand deeply this concept it is important for the base of this truth is understood...and the base of this Imamat...i have tried to address both....but both topics needs loads of pages...i have just tried to summerise..

let remind u that i am not a scholar...there is a big difference between understanding and preaching, and this gap has to be filled with "power of literature"..it cud be power of speach or writing skills.....and i have tried to close this gap as much as possible....for surly i understand the topic quite well...

i hope this topic or any other topic which is irrelevent to the topic going on will not be touched in this thread again!!!!plzz...its a request...inshallah u will help me implement it....for any other discussion u r free to open a new thread..

Edited by asda - 25 September 2008 at 4:28pm
asda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2008 at 3:08pm
salaams...just wanted to add 2 links wich discusses the topic we r on!!!..
http://www.abubakr.org/index.php
http://www.abubakr.org/fadak.php

Edited by asda - 29 September 2008 at 3:09pm
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2008 at 4:22pm
Assalamu alaikum.
For your beautiful discussions I just want to add that Abubakar and Umar were all descendants of Prophet Abraham through Quraysh or Fihr. Their grandfather was Ka'b. Abubakar was indirectly chosen by the holy Prophet to be the Khalifa of the Muslim Umma for he lead the prayer during the illness of the holy Prophet. They used this gesture as an argument that they should appoint him as their leader and this concurred with the functions of the Khalifa in leading the Umma in prayers. Whatever happened between the Sahabas especially those who lead the Umma is a lesson to us. Those who read extensively the conflict betwen Mu'awiya and Ali would understand this. Thus why the holy Prophet said we should not talk bad about them. The final judge is Allah. We have to be very careful for there are some of the Muslims who not understanding Islam and want to make fatwa to be known. I always find their history amusing and interesting. They never claimed to know everything. Their's is mutual consultation and sticking to what they know and believe to be the correct interpretation of the Sunna. We should not distinguish betwen them but we should praise them according to their ability to uphold the Sunna. Yes, Ali was a very brave Sahaba because he belonged to the Banu Makhzum from his mother, the warriors of Quraysh. Khalid bin Walid and Umar and the rest of the Banu Makhzum were fierce in battle field. Remember the valour of Ja'afar bin Abi Talib during the battle of Mu'ta. Umar and Ali have left an indelible history for us to copy. Umar was so feared that no one could talk. Ali fought againt arrogant and ignorant people and used his position as a Quraysh and believer to quell them. I am with them as for any Muslim to succedd as a Khalifa he must be like them. NO COMPROMISE! MUHAMMAD IS THE ONLY AUTHORITY! NO MERCY FOR THE ARROGANT AND TROUBLE MAKERS.
Friendship. 

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 4:24am
MM and SH
you bro's are doing great handling this  just Virus just fine!
Let me add my two cents!
Originally posted by asda asda wrote:

I invite u to the school of Ahlel Bayt (a.s) and fight with Imam Ali (a.s) in the Battle of Siffin and the battle of Jamal....
Ali was great fighter but he was a poor administrator and statesman, his handling of Uthman's assassination was awful>- getting on to Saffin & Jammal just ruined the chances of peace for the Ummah for ever!

What would have cost to get all the attackers on Uthman arrested and tried for their crimes and punished? The answer >practically nothing cuz it was not a secret who were involved! So what was the net result his own murder at the hands of same people he let go but Muawiya escaped by oversleeping and not going to the Jamia Mosque! I have studied the subject for so long that I almost became a Shia myself for the company I kept! Then it occured to me hey look at the whole picture than the belly aching propaganda of the sly Shias! They over sold the hupothsis like the Paul sold the make belief Passion of Jesus! Just look around we have moronic Shias the likes Alwites who deified Ali! That killer group helped by the enemies of Islam came through the back doors of Bathism by Xtian Mike Aflaq's controlling a Sunni country of Syria!
Come on guy get real

I invite u to stand beside the Ahlel Bayt (a.s) on their claims of fidak.
Another dumb point of blithering!
i Invite u to be with the ones who wanted the prophet (a.s) to write his will when he wanted pen and paper..
(thats just the begining) You knucklehead- he(s) couldn't write; it would be enough to announce it!
I have been friends with the shias and got burned big time, you are sly backstabbers!
i invite u to stay away from those who had hurt Fatima (a.s), the beloved doughter of the prophet (a.s)..
Shame on the people who are have been the traitors to the Muslim Ummah all along the history! Read The Crusades for the mirror!
i invite u to stay away from those who did not let Prophet Muhammad (a.s) write his will...
He(s) did warn about the folks like you who will bring the destruction land of Euphrates and it happening in front of our eyes through collaboration with the enemy! It has also damaged the attacking crusaders' economy and the world can see it as described by the Prophet(s)
i invite u to stay away from those who went against the orders of the Prophet Muhammad (a.s) and brought back Marwan bin Hakam's family back when the Prophet (a.s) had exiled them.....
Well it is meaningless point for the present! I would pray that you vipers stay away from the trampled Ummah of the Prophet(s) Your types took reigns of a country like Pakistan and made a mess of it and it is still onging!
i invite u stay away from the killers of Ammar bin Yaasir
You need to see a shrink!
i invite u to stay Away from the killers of Imam Hussain (a.s)..
Could he not be little patient like his brother Hassan and he could easily been elected Caliph after the passing of YazidQuestion
He made a blunder by traveling  toward untrustworthy Kofian so called instigators in defiance of the administration and that was a no no in that Arab tribal climate! An utter lack of wisdom and foresight!
And then Jewish Hassan bin Sabbah created this Fitnah of Shian-e- Ali! They have been willing agents royal of the colonialism and neocolonialism!
Just bad news all around! WHy is that every time the Anglo Americans put forces in the ME the shias have political gains and the Sunnis populations are being attacked! And this is going on for more than a century>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Edited by Sign*Reader - 30 September 2008 at 3:03pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic