IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why she won’t wear hijab?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why she won’t wear hijab?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 5:41am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

bro dayem u asked for it really , but loved the whole post, its really good,

now cassandra im sorry got very short memory span so don't exactly remember your question was as it was in previous page  but il try, well islam is not like Allah swt will only accept deeds of people who are properly covered, im sure u must have heard it so many muslims saying that islam is a complete way of life so this is one law among many, islam tells us to encourage each other to do good, so thats what people try to do, we as muslims are also told that its conviction as well as conformity, cos as human beings you cant usderstand every thing so having faith means having enough belief that if Allah swt tells you something then know it in your heart that its good for you even if you don't understand it

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 5:33am

In TIME?  Well, I will if I have a moment!

Thanks Angel, I'll do that.

Edited by Cassandra
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 5:32am

Originally posted by Cassandra Cassandra wrote:

Isn't Islam about inner convictions, rather than outer conformity?

What I have gotten over the years being here, is that, It is what is in your heart that matters the most, as well as intentions. The hijab is something personal as well as it being recommended in the quran. In the end it is between you and God. Not with others, others they're to guide you and help when you slip, not force something as that is seen as conversion.

If you search the women's section there is much on the hijab, even a very long thread that I was part of in the old forum and brought it across here

hope this helps a bit, i'm sure other muslims will come by  but yeah, check the women's section first.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 5:30am
Originally posted by Cassandra Cassandra wrote:

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#006600 size=2>Never mind Salman's experiences with hallucinating substances....would someone please�comment on my�post? Or do I have to read it in Reader's Digest/National Geographic!

you have to read it in TIME magazine
Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 5:08am
Never mind Salman's experiences with hallucinating substances....would someone please comment on my post? Or do I have to read it in Reader's Digest/National Geographic!
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 5:03am

i see

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 4:57am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

are there poppies in india

well, Salmans taliban friends send it to him from Afghanistan. like every 3 days.

Edited by ak_m_f
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 4:39am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

do u know the companions of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) had so strong iman that they used to divorce their wives if their wives did not practise any of the laws of islam sincerely

I see, the Afghani opium is working its wonders on you Slaman.

are there poppies in india  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic