IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Where is the Evidence?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where is the Evidence?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Abu Ahmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Ahmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Raytrek Raytrek wrote:

I would presume, from what I have seen, that Christians actually have more in common with Muslims than Jews, but Christian teachings are too twisted by time for most to see.

Christians are described by ALLAH as astray. Whereas Jews are under His wrath.

You know the bible beliefs are based on the letters of Paul (christ crucified)?

If you notice there is a never ending argument "Did Jesus really say he is God etc?"   There is nothing there except shadowy phrases. Yet the christians say it is proof undeniable.

Where as Paul the Deceiver is shouting from the rooftops that his gospel is direct revelation from God in heaven. And he is constantly being guided by revelation from God.

This is pure Prophethood stuff. Yet the christians deny he is a prophet. Why?

Because once you open your eyes and see Paul is a prophet due to on-going revelation you hear the voice of Jesus.

Beware the False prophet. Wolves in sheeps' clothing. This is christianity "God loves everyone etc."

Bad fruit - christians worship another god - Jesus. Totally against the ten commandments.

The false prophet is NOT Mohammad PBBUH. We openly are raging lions charged with establishing the Kingdom of God on earth by jihad - not wolves in sheeps clothing. And we worship the God of the prophets (as per the ten Commandments).

In'sha'Allah (God willing) I'll post up the warnings of Jesus about Paul and his priests and followers. Plenty of all he says is a direct warning about Paul and his fairytale 'christ crucified' religion.

Edited by Abu Ahmad - 10 February 2014 at 11:48am
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 12:02pm
I saw this thread when it was first posted, so I wrote an article on this subject on my blog:

http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-history-of-bible-and-quran.html

In this article, the evidence for the Bible's corruption is presented along with a comparison of the Quran's preservation.  People like Neil need to look at the evidence instead of their own a priori assumptions.
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Abu Ahmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Ahmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2014 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Abu Ahmad Abu Ahmad wrote:

So what is Jesus status in christianity at that point? After the Ascension is Jesus 'God the Son' (trinity) or 'God Himself' or remains forever 'Jesus the man'?

Waiting on your reply.
Abu Ahmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Ahmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2014 at 9:27am
Here is the short answer right here -

Gal 1:11-12 I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel I (Paul) preached is not of human origin. I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

According to Paul & the unbelievers among the Jews Jesus was dead 5-10 years right?   Paul says Jesus wasn't human. So what is Jesus status in christianity at that point? After the Ascension is Jesus 'God the Son' (trinity) or 'God Himself' or remains forever 'Jesus the man'?

Waiting on your reply.

Edited by Abu Ahmad - 02 February 2014 at 9:50am
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2014 at 2:09am
Assalamalecum, in book of psalms ch 104 v 5 he sets the earth firm so that earth never move.does our earth is static??????? We all know earth rotates, in book of ecclesiastes it is mentioned sun rises and sun sets and hurries back again.i want to ask u we all know that sunrise sunset are manmade words does sun actually rise??? Does sun actually set???? In fact in Quran in Surah Al Anbya ch 21 v 33 Allah mentions about all the celestial bodies moving in their proper course.this is one of the several evidences.
neil View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2014 at 2:21am
For years and years, I have heard claims from Islam that the Bible is corrupted.

NOT ONCE have I seen one shred of evidence to persuade me of this claim.

Who can dispel my view that corruption claims are merely Islam's way of trying to prove, conveniently for themselves, that the Quran harmonizes with the Bible when it obviously doesn't.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic