IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 7 thunders of the Book of Revelation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

7 thunders of the Book of Revelation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

Now, lets look at John 14:16-17 again, he said: ��I will pray to the �father�, and �he� shall give you �ANOTHER� Comforter� Even the spirit of truth� but ye know him; for �he dwelleth with you� and shall be in you.

Jesus (S) is talking about �another comforter� who is �with the Father in Heaven� and also the �Holy Spirit� which is �with the disciple on earth� (�for he dwelleth with you�)

THE CONDITION BEFORE THE COMFORTER COMES.

The �condition� is, when he goes to the Father in Heaven he will �send him� because the �Another Comforter� was in Heaven at that time with the Father.

Remember, he said in John 16:7: �Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: It is expedient for you that I go for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you, but if I depart, I will send him unto you.!�

But according to the Bible the disciple received the Holy Ghost �before� Jesus (pbuh) left! It is mentioned in John.20:21-22 where Jesus (S) said: �...As my father hath sent me, even so I send you (the disciple) And  when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said unto them, RECEIVED YE THE HOLY GHOST.� That is the one which Jesus (S) was talking about when he said: �Even the spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he �dwelleth with you and shall be in you.��

If the Spirit of truth is not in them but dwelleth with them (the disciple), then where is the spirit of truth? John chapter one verse thirty-two read, �I saw the Spirit descending from heaven..., and abode upon him.�(John 1:32)

Jesus (S) was a comforter (1John.2:1 ) with the spirit of truth strengthen him. So he dwelleth with them (the disciple) and shall be in them, which they received when Jesus (S) BREATHED on them in John.20:21-22.

It is mentioned in the Quran: �O? Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Remember My Favour to you and to your mother when I supported you with Rooh ul Qudus [Jibreel (Gabriel)].� [al-Maa'idah 5:110]

He was also described as a Spirit proceeding from Allah (Ruhun minhu): ��Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His word (BE), which He bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit proceeding from Him (Roohun minhu)� (Q.4:171)     

The believers (Muslims) also are strengthen with the Spirit from Allah (S) Qur�an 58:22: Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself (Roohin-minhu)... (Qur�an 58:22)

La tajidu qawman yuminoona biAllahi waalyawmi alakhiri yuwaddoona man hadda Allaha warasoolahu walaw kanoo abaahum aw abnaahum aw ikhwanahum aw AAasheeratahum olaika kataba fee quloobihimu aleemana waayyadahum biroohin minhu� Qur�an 58:22

So in the above mentioned we have the one that was �abode upon Jesus (S)� and the one that was �with the Father in heaven.� Jesus (S) mentioned it in  John 3:13:  �And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the son of man which is �IN� heaven.�

But how will he abide with us forever? Let Jesus (S) tells us:

This explanation is from the late Ahmad Deedat [May Allah (S) rewards him], he explained:

�In Luke, Chapter sixteen, Jesus (S) tells us the story of the �rich man, Poor man.� At death both find themselves at opposite ends � one in Heaven and one in Hell. The rich man simmering in Hell cries to Father Abraham to send the beggar (Lazarus) to slake his thirst. But when every plea fails, he, ask a last favor, requesting that Father Abraham send the beggar to earth to warn his living brother against their impending doom if they heeded not the warning of God.

But Abraham said, �If they (those still alive on earth) hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead. (To warn them)� Luke 16:31

Jesus uttered the above parable centuries after the demise of the prophets of Israel Jeremiah, Hosea, etc and over thirteen hundred years after Moses (S). The Pharisees at that time of Jesus (S) and we today can still listen to �Moses and the Prophets.� For they are alive still alive, and with us here today in their teaching and so was Muhammad (S) the �Another Comforter� (Nothing new, Jesus said it!)�

THE DISCIPLES KNEW OF HIM:

It was conformed in 1John.4:1 �Beloved, believe not every SPIRIT, but try the SPIRITS whether they are of God because many false PROPHETS are gone out into the world.�   

Now! Let us look at this wording, �believe not every spirit�. How do we �believe�? We can�t believe if we do not hear, correct? We have to hear to believe. Now the verse continues: �but try the spirits whether they are of God� How do we try the Spirit? By question him, and that is not my opinion, V.2 conforms it:  �2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that �confesseth� that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:�

The Spirit has to �confess� and if he �confesses� that would mean we have to listen to him. Now, if we have to go back to V.1 it says: �because many �false prophets� are �gone out into the world.��

Why �gone out into the world�? Because, �into the world� you have to go and look! And what you have to look for? It says: �Because many �false prophets� are gone out.� The opposite of �false prophet� is what? True Prophet!!!

Conclusion: John is saying, go out into the world and look for a �true prophet with the true spirit. And how do we know him? V.2 Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

To be continue:
CONFESSIONED OF THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

truthnowcome

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 10:29am

My friend Robin, silence is agreeing or say someting, anyting. You can invite your friends and family to visit this forum and listen to their openion or you can invite the Watchtower society to visit here.

Allah (S) said: "�And nearest among them in love to the Believers wilt thou find those who say, �We are Christians� Because among these are men devoted to learning and who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant." (Q.5:82)

In true faith!

zainool Husain
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 10:17am

With the above explanation we can go straight into the topic. In John 14:26  it is mentioned:  �Butt the Comforter which is the Holy Ghost...� Here, the bible we understand that the �Comforter� is the �Holy Spirit.� However, in 1John.2:1  it read: �...we have an ADVOCATE with the father, Jesus Christ the righteous.� Jesus was also call �Comforter.� The word used there for both is �Paracletos� which translated as �Comforter, Advocate, etc.� So we have now, Jesus (S) as a �Comforter� and the Holy Spirit as the �Comforter,� that is two now!

(Brackets added)

After said that, now, let�s look at John14:16-17. Jesus (S) said: ��I will pray to the father, and he shall give you "ANOTHER" Comforter (Paracletos: advocate, Comforter, Councillor) that he may abide with you for ever. Even the spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you and shall be in you.

In this verse, the key word is "ANOTHER". If something is already with you how can we call it �ANOTHER� when it is already with you, can we? As the verse continues it read: �Even the spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; �for he dwelleth with you� and shall be in you.

You see that? It said:  �for he dwelleth with you� meaning it is already with them. So �Another Comforter� here is not the Spirit of Truth that is already with them, it is referring to someone that is not there. Jesus (S) himself is a Comforter: 1John.2:1 �...we have an ADVOCATE with the father, Jesus Christ the righteous.� And he is telling them about �another one.� What does another mean? It cannot be the same thing; it has to be another like the same thing. Jesus (S) is the �first� Comforter; then the �other�: The one to follow must be of �like nature� or we can say, the �Another Comforter� like Jesus (S) who is a Comforter and the Comforter which �dwelleth with them and shall be in them� it was two personalities.

But the point Christians are missing here is, where the �Another Comforter� would come from.

We can ask Jesus (S)! He said in John 14:16-17: ��I will pray to the �father�, and �he� shall give you �Another Comforter��� They miss that very important point; this �Comforter� has to come from the �Father!� Jesus (S) conform it in John 16:7: He said: �Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: It is expedient for you that �I go� for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you, but if I depart, I will send him unto you.� (John 16:7)

This would mean that the comforter was with the Father in Heaven and when he goes to the Father in Heaven then he will send him. We cannot say Jesus (S) will send himself, which is foolish because Jesus (S) is not there with the Father in Heaven when he was talking to the disciples. The �Another Comforter� is in Heaven with the Father, Jesus (S) mentioned it in John 3:13:  �And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the son of man which is �IN� heaven.�

Jesus (S) was the Son of man �ON� earth and he spoke about �another� Son of man which is �IN� heaven. 

Now, lets look at John 14:16-17 again, he said: ��I will pray to the �father�, and �he� shall give you �ANOTHER� Comforter� Even the spirit of truth� but ye know him; for �he dwelleth with you� and shall be in you.

Jesus (S) is talking about �another comforter� who is �with the Father in Heaven� and also the �Holy Spirit� which is �with the disciple on earth� (�for he dwelleth with you�)

To be continue with:
THE CONDITION BEFORE THE COMFORTER COMES.

truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 12:24am

When he, the Sprit of Truth (the Comforter), is come, he will guide you into all truth. (John.16:13)

ï¿½Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

Salaam to all!

Hello my friend Robin! I guess this stuff is too heavy for you! I have up dated �who is the Comforter� which I will release as the days progresses Inshallah (If is Allah's (S) wills), beginning with �What is or who is the Holy Spirit�  

In Qur�an Allah (S) commanded the prophet (S) true Gabriel: �Say: Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel-for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by Allah's will, a confirmation of what went before, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,-� (Qur�an 2:9)

Qul man kana AAaduwwan lijibreela fainnahu nazzalahu AAala qalbika biithni Allahi musaddiqan lima bayna yadayhi wahudan wabushra lilmumineena

Who brought the revelation? Gabriel (S)! In the verse below Gabriel (S) was call the �Holy Spirit�: �Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Qur�an16:102)

Qul nazzalahu roohu alqudusi min rabbika bialhaqqi liyuthabbita allatheena amanoo wahudan wabushra lilmuslimeena

The word used there for �Holy Spirit� is �roohu alqudus�

The bible says the same thing: Luke 1:26-27 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,  27To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Gabriel (S) is the �Holy Ghost� and the Holy Ghost is the �Holy Spirit�.

In the Greek Septuagint O.T. (LXX) pneuma (spirit), in Hebrew Ruah (Spirit) and in Arabic Rooh (Spirit).

However, there is a difference between �Rooh-alqudus� and the �Rooh�. The word �Rooh� translated as �Spirit� where else the word �Rooh-alqudus� translates as �Holy Spirit� in the Qur�an and always refers to Gabriel (S) as I have explained above in Qur�an 2:9 and 16:102.

Here it says in Matthew 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

In Qur�an it says: �And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples�.

Waallatee ahsanat farjaha fanafakhna feeha min roohina wajaAAalnaha waibnaha ayatan lilAAalameena (Qur�an 21:91)

Here also: �And Mary the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (her body) of Our spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations, and was one of the devout (servants).� (Qur�an 66:12)

Wamaryama ibnata AAimrana allatee ahsanat farjaha fanafakhna feehi min roohina wasaddaqat bikalimati rabbiha wakutubihi wakanat mina alqaniteena

Jesus (S) was described as a Spirit proceeding from Allah (Ruhun minhu): ��Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His word (BE), which He bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit proceeding from Him (Roohun minhu)�(Q.4:171)     

Ya ahla alkitabi la taghloo fee deenikum wala taqooloo AAala Allahi illa alhaqqa innama almaseehu AAeesa ibnu maryama rasoolu Allahi wakalimatuhu alqaha ila maryama waroohun minhu�

In this verse Gabriel (S) was addressed as Rooh: She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent her our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects. (Qur�an 19:17)

Faittakhathat min doonihim hijaban faarsalna ilayha roohana fatamaththala laha basharan sawiyyan

Nevertheless, it is very clear that Allah (S) has breathed his Spirit (min-Rooh) into Mary (S) by way of Gabriel (S). Allah (S) did no breath Gabriel (S) into her. Same thing happen at the creation of man: But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give! (Qur�an 32:9)

Thumma sawwahu wanafakha feehi min roohihi wajaAAala lakumu alssamAAa waalabsara waalafidata qaleelan ma tashkuroona

Also here, He Allah (S) said: "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him." (Qur�an 38:72)

Faitha sawwaytuhu wanafakhtu feehi min roohee faqaAAoo lahu sajideena

Here Allah (S) strengthens Jesus (S) with �Rooh-alqudus [Gabriel (S)]�: Then will Allah say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit� (Qur�an 5:110)

Ith qala Allahu ya AAeesa ibna maryama othkur niAAmatee AAalayka waAAala walidatika ith ayyadtuka biroohi alqudusi

We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of apostles; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit� (Qur�an 2:87)  

Walaqad atayna moosa alkitaba waqaffayna min baAAdihi bialrrusuli waatayna AAeesa ibna maryama albayyinati waayyadnahu biroohi alqudusi (Qur�an 2:87)

Allah (S) also strengthen the Believers (Muslims) with his spirit (min rooh): �Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein (for ever). Allah will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of Allah (Hezbullah). Truly it is the Party of Allah that will achieve Success.� (Qur�an 58:22)

La tajidu qawman yuminoona biAllahi waalyawmi alakhiri yuwaddoona man hadda Allaha warasoolahu walaw kanoo abaahum aw abnaahum aw ikhwanahum aw AAasheeratahum olaika kataba fee quloobihimu aleemana waayyadahum biroohin minhu wayudkhiluhum jannatin tajree min tahtiha alanharu khalideena feeha radiya Allahu AAanhum waradoo AAanhu olaika hizbu Allahi ala inna hizba Allahi humu almuflihoona

And Allah (S) said he: �Raised high above ranks (or degrees), (He is) the Lord of the Throne (of Authority): by His Command doth He send the spirit (of inspiration) to any of His servants he pleases, that it may warn (men) of the Day of Mutual Meeting,� (Qur�an 40:15)

RafeeAAu alddarajati thoo alAAarshi yulqee alrrooha min amrihi AAala man yashao min AAibadihi liyunthira yawma alttalaqi

But he Allah (S) also said when: �They ask thee concerning the spirit (of inspiration). Say: �The spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord: of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you, (O men!)�" (Qur�an 17:85)

Wayasaloonaka AAani alrroohi quli alrroohu min amri rabbee wama ooteetum mina alAAilmi illa qaleelan

All the verses are self explained above and all spirits that proceeded from Allah (S) are holy (Holy Spirits).

Let us examine the bible and see how many spirits God Almighty has. It is mentioned in Rev.4:5 �And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.�

Rev.4:6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

What are these eyes? They represented Spirits: Rev.5:6�and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Rev.4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

So we can see God Almighty has Spirits by the thousands!

This is what Allah (S) said: �The Day that the spirit and the angels will stand forth in ranks, none shall speak except any who is permitted by ((Allah)) Most Gracious, and He will say what is right.� (Qur�an 78:38)

Yawma yaqoomu alrroohu waalmalaikatu saffan la yatakallamoona illa man athina lahu alrrahmanu waqala sawaban (Qur�an 78:38)

truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2008 at 12:07am

Originally posted by robin robin wrote:

However, there is salvation for individuals who exercise faith. (Read Isaiah 29:17-24; compare Luke 7:22.) �Deaf ones� will �hear the words of the book,� the message from God�s Word. Yes, this is not a healing of physical deafness. It is a spiritual healing. Isaiah once again points forward to the establishment of the Messianic Kingdom and the restoration of true worship on earth by the Messiah�s rule. This has taken place in our time, and millions of sincere ones are allowing themselves to be corrected by Jehovah and are learning to praise him. What a thrilling fulfillment! Ultimately, the day will come when everyone, every breathing thing, will praise Jehovah and sanctify his holy name.�Psalm 150:6. 

With the coming of the Qur'an!

This is what the Bible book of Daniel�s says:

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Daniel12: 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Daniel12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Coming of that �seal book� that mentioned in Revelation 10 is the �key� to unlock all the scriptures at the end time.

(Rev.10:7)-But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall �begin to sound:� the �mystery of God should finish� as he declared to his servants the prophets. (Rev.10:7)

In the days when this little book shall reveal �all the mystery (all the truth) of God will finish (revealed).� The book was never written according to John: �seal up those things�and write them not.�

All the truth with the coming of the Qur�an:

Qur�an 16:89 � And We have sent down to you the Book (the Qur'an) as an exposition of everything, a guidance, a mercy, and glad tidings for those who have submitted themselves (to All�h as Muslims).

He (S) was the illiterate Messenger that mentioned in the bible: Those who fallow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they fiend mention in their own (Scriptures), In the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel). (Q.7:157).

Qur�an 29:48-49. Neither did you (O Muhammad ) read any book before it (this Qur'�n), nor did you write any book (whatsoever) with your right hand. In that case, indeed, the followers of falsehood might have doubted.

49.Nay, but they, the clear Ay�t [i.e the description and the qualities of Prophet Muhammad  written like verses in the Taur�t (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] are preserved in the breasts of those who have been given knowledge (from the people of the Scriptures). And none but the Z�lim�n (polytheists and wrongdoers, etc.) deny Our Ay�t (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.).

Link: Miracles of the Qur'an - Modern Science Reveals New Miracles of the Qur'an

Allah (S) says in the Quran: "Verily in that are Signs for those who are wise.�
[Al-Qur�an 30:24]

The likeness of those who take Auliy�' (protectors and helpers) other than All�h is as the likeness of a spider, who builds (for itself) a house, but verily, the frailest (weakest) of houses is the spider's house; if they but knew.

42. Verily, All�h knows what things they invoke instead of Him. He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

43. And these similitudes We put forward for mankind, but none will understand them except those who have knowledge (of All�h and His Signs, etc.). Qur�an 29:41-43.

Revelation 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. (Isaiah29:14)

Daniel 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Qur�an 59:21-24.  Had We sent down this Qur'�n on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and rending asunder by the fear of All�h. Such are the parables which We put forward to mankind that they may reflect .

22. He is All�h, than Whom there is L� il�ha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen (open). He is the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

23. He is All�h than Whom there is L� il�ha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the King, the Holy, the One Free from all defects, the Giver of security, the Watcher over His creatures, the All-Mighty, the Compeller, the Supreme. Glory be to All�h! (High is He) above all that they associate as partners with Him.

24. He is All�h, the Creator, the Inventor of all things, the Bestower of forms. To Him belong the Best Names . All that is in the heavens and the earth glorify Him. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

O ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you� (Q.4:47)

ï¿½So fear Allah, and obey me [Muhamed (pbuh)] his message he brought]. (N.Q.3:50)

And glorify Him (Allah) morning and evening. (Q.33:42)

Verily this Qur�an doth guide to that which is most right� (Q17:9)

When he, the Sprit of Truth (the Comforter), is come, he will guide you into all truth. (John.16:13)

ï¿½Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2008 at 7:36pm

However, there is salvation for individuals who exercise faith. (Read Isaiah 29:17-24; compare Luke 7:22.) �Deaf ones� will �hear the words of the book,� the message from God�s Word. Yes, this is not a healing of physical deafness. It is a spiritual healing. Isaiah once again points forward to the establishment of the Messianic Kingdom and the restoration of true worship on earth by the Messiah�s rule. This has taken place in our time, and millions of sincere ones are allowing themselves to be corrected by Jehovah and are learning to praise him. What a thrilling fulfillment! Ultimately, the day will come when everyone, every breathing thing, will praise Jehovah and sanctify his holy name.�Psalm 150:6. 

Sure the �Deaf ones� will �hear the word of the (Seal) book!�

I do hope Inshallah (God willing) the message reach home! Quotes from the Qur�an, Allah (S) said in Qur�an:

Qur�an 61:6-9

6. And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of All�h unto you confirming the Taur�t [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed . But when he (Ahmed i.e. Muhammad ) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic."

7. And who does more wrong than the one who invents a lie against All�h while he is being invited to Isl�m? And All�h guides not the people who are, Z�lim�n (polytheists, wrong-doers and disbelievers) folk.

8. They intend to put out the Light of All�h (i.e. the religion of Isl�m, this Qur'�n, and Prophet Muhammad ) with their mouths. But All�h will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it).

9. He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad ) with guidance and the religion of truth (Isl�mic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrik�n (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of All�h and in His Messenger Muhammed ) hate (it).

Your Companion is neither astray nor being misled of (his own) desire. It is no les than inspiration sent down to him: He was taught by one Mighty in Power. (Q.53:2-5)

From those, too, who called themselves Christians We did take a Covenant, But they forgot a good part of the message that was sent down: So We stirred up enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the Day of Judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done. (Q.5:14)

O ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you� (Q.4:47)

None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: knowest thou not Allah hath power over all things?  (Q.2:106

O People of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that you used to hide in your Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary): There hath come to you from Allah a light [Muhamed (pbuh)] and a perspicuous Book. (Q.5:15)

ï¿½So fear Allah, and obey me [Muhamed {S} and the message he brought]. (Q.3:50)

Verily this Qur�an doith guide to that which is most right. (Q.17:9)

ï¿½And nearest among them in love to the Believers wilt thou find those who say, �We are Christians� Because among these are men devoted to learning and who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant. (Q.5:82)

Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: For thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His path, and who receive guidance. (Q.16:125)

And those who are firmly grounded with knowledge say: �We believe in it (the Qur�an); the whole of it (clear and unclear verses) are from our Lord:� and none will grasp the message except men of understanding. (Q.3:7)

The Religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will)�But if you deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account. (Q.3:19)

If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good). (Q.3:85)

ï¿½And say to the People of the Book��Do ye (also) submit yourselves?� If they do, they are in right guidance, but if they turn back, thy duty is to convey the Message; and in Allah�s sight are (all) His servants. (Q.3:20)

Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book is a portion that stand (for the right)�they rehearse the Sign of Allah all night long� (Q.3:113)

Narrated Abu Burdah�s father: Allah�s Messenger (S) said, ��if any man of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) believes in his own Prophet and then believes in me [Muhamed (pbuh)] too, he will (also) get a double reward� [Sahih Al Bukari, 7/5083 (O.P.20)]                                                                            

The day that certain of the signs of thy Lord do come, no good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness through its Faith. (Q.6:158)

Narrated Abu Hurairah {R}: Allah�s Messenger (pbuh) said, �The Hour will not be established until the sun rises from the west; and when the people see it, then whoever will be living on the surface of the earth, will have faith, and that is (the time) when no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before.� [Sahih Al-Bukhari, 6/4635 (O.P.159)]

(Q.39:53-54)  Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of God: for God forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (39:054) "Turn ye to our Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that ye shall not be helped.

TRUTHNOWCOME

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2008 at 12:40am

Hi Br. Robin, I guess you relaize that what I am saying is Fact! And remenber I said: �I will deal with point by point.� So I will move on.

I break it down a little more: Isaiah 29:11 � And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:�

"And" the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.[/color]

Point (1) Isaiah is having a vision of a "book that is seal"

(2) when that "seal book" is given to some "one who is learned" they would not "understand it."

To understand the Qur�an we have to use the explanation of Muhammad�s (S). It is mentioned in the Qur�an:

Qur�an113.  Had not the Grace of All�h and His Mercy been upon you (O Muhammad ), a party of them would certainly have made a decision to mislead you, but (in fact) they mislead none except their own selves, and no harm can they do to you in the least. All�h has sent down to you the Book (The Qur'�n), and AlHikmah (Isl�mic laws, knowledge of legal and illegal things i.e. the Prophet's Sunnah - legal ways), and taught you that which you knew not. And Ever Great is the Grace of All�h unto you (O Muhammad ).

You see that! Allah (S) has sent down �two things� the "book and wisdom" and He taught Muhammad (S) what he didn�t Knew before.

Commenting on this verse Imaam ash-Shaafi'ee's said: "Allah has mentioned that 'the book' (Al-Kitaab) which is the Quran and he mentioned 'The wisdom' (al- Hikmah) and I have learnt from the people of knowledgr that  'al- hikmah' is the Sunnah of Allah's Messenger (S).........."

Now,  Allah said in Quran16:64 And we have revealed the Book (al-kitaab) unto thee only that thou mayst "explain" unto them that wherein they differ, and (as) a guidance and a mercy for a people who believe.

Exacly as Isaiah prophesy! With out the explanations (The Sunnah) �the one learned� would not understand it.

(3) "AND" the book is given to someone who is not learned.

(4) And he would say: "I am not learned."

The Book of Revelation chapter 10 mentioned the "coming of another �Seal Book� which John did not write."

Seven seals open into the blowing of seven trumpets, then into seven plagues. There are seven lampstands, seven stars, seven thunders, and many other things by sevens, evidently because the number seven here represents completeness, and the book deals with the completion of the sacred secret of God.�Re 10:7;

What completeness you are talking about? The completeness will only happen when that �Seal Book� would have reveal. Let me eaplain:

REVELATION 10

Rev.1-And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven. (V.1)

Point 1: Another Mighty Angel: It is Gabriel (s) the messenger of Allah who brought the message to and from Allah.

Point 2: He had in his hand a "little book open" 2: And he had in his hand a little book open:

Point 3: Seven thunders uttered their voice: something was revealing: 3...And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voice.

Point 4: John was about to write what was revealing: 4-And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, �I was about to write�:

Point 5: and he heard a voice: and I heard a voice from haven saying unto, seal up those things which the seven thunder utters, �and write them not�. (Rev.10:4)  The angel brought the little book and John was order �not to write down the message in that book,� because the time was not right. �So it is not the bible,� because the bible is a �written book� and it (the bible) is telling us about �another little book.�

Which book is that? 

The Worthy One

Yes, there is someone able to open the scroll! John relates: "But one of the elders says to me: �Stop weeping. Look! The Lion that is of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, has conquered so as to open the scroll and its seven seals.�" (Revelation 5:5) So John, dry those tears! The John class and their loyal companions today have also endured decades of severe trials while waiting patiently for enlightenment. What a comforting reward we now have in understanding the vision, and what a privilege to share in its fulfillment by proclaiming its message to others!

You have mistaken that Book for the one that mentioned in Rev.5:1 �� A Book written within and on the back side, sealed with seven seals.� That Book is already written and every time a seal open a certain event takes place. Example:

Rev.6:1-2�when the lamb opened one of the seal�behold a white horse: he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth �conquering,� and to �conquer.�

The advent of Muhammad (pbuh): Habakkuk. 3:16�when he (The Holy one from Mount Paran) cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.

Rev. 6:7-8  And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the forth part of the earth (New world: the west), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

On the other hand the one in Rev.10:2-4, John was about to write and he heard a voice from heaven saying, �Seal up those thing�and write them not.� So when this Book will reveal some one will have to be there to write it down.

7-But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall �begin to sound:� the �mystery of God should finish� as he declared to his servants the prophets. (Rev.10:7)

Point 6: In the days when this little book shall reveal �all the mystery (all the truth) of God will finish (revealed).� The book was never written according to John: �seal up those things�and write them not.�

Point 7: And this is what Jesus (pbuh) said: �I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now�he will guide you into all truth... (John.16:12-13) 

Point 8:  Therefore the Spirit of Truth which is the Comforter would have to bring this little book which contains all the truth. 

Point 9: And in 10:2-4 it says: �John was about to write�� So when this Book will reveal �some one� will have to be there to �write the message down.�

10-And I (John) took the little book out of the angel�s hand, and eat it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. (Rev.10:10)

Point 10: We know that John did not eat the book, he read the book and the truth was sweet but practicing the law was bitter.

11-And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many people, and nations, and tongues, and kings. (Rev.10:11)

Point 11: Why prophesy again? Because he had already went, so he has to go back again to inform them about the coming of the universal book that he did not wrote.

Allah (S) said: �We have not sent thee but as a (universal messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind knew not.�  (Q.34:28)

truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2008 at 10:35pm

Robin

Good try! However, let me take u back to Isaiah so we can start first by hearing some answer from you.

It is mentioned in Isaiah 29:11-12 (NWT) 11 And for YOU men the vision of everything becomes like the words of the book that has been sealed up, which they give to someone knowing the writing, saying: �Read this out loud, please,� and he has to say: �I am unable, for it is sealed up�; 12 and the book must be given to someone that does not know writing, [somebody] saying: �Read this out loud, please,� and he has to say: �I do not know writing at all.�

Isaiah.29:11 And the vision of all is become unto you as a word of a book that is SEALED�And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, read this I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. (Greek: Isaiah.29:12 KJV)

Who fulfilled that prophesy?

Muhammad (S) did:

Context shows you miss the true meaning buy miles:-

Spiritually drunk, these leaders are unable to discern the import of the vision given to Jehovah�s true prophet. Isaiah states: �Upon you men Jehovah has poured a spirit of deep sleep; and he closes your eyes, the prophets, and he has covered even your heads, the visionaries. And for you men the vision of everything becomes like the words of the book that has been sealed up, which they give to someone knowing the writing, saying: �Read this out loud, please,� and he has to say: �I am unable, for it is sealed up�; and the book must be given to someone that does not know writing, somebody saying: �Read this out loud, please,� and he has to say: �I do not know writing at all.���Isaiah 29:10-12.

I didn�t think so my friend! Let�s take another look and see who realy is missing the true meaning.

Who God Almighty poured a spirit of deep sleep on and close their eyes? I have insert brickets:

Isaiah states: �For upon YOU (the Jews) men Jehovah has poured a spirit of deep sleep; and he closes YOUR (the Jews) eyes, the prophets (of the jew�s), and he has covered even YOUR heads (the ruler), the visionaries (of the Jew�s). (Isaiah 29:10 NWT)

ï¿½For the LORD hath poured out upon you (the Jews) the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your (the Jews) eyes: the prophets (of the Jew�s), and your rulers (of the Jew�s), the seers (of the Jew�s). hath he covered.�  (Isaiah 29:10 KJV)

You see! God Almighty has poured a spirit of deep sleep and closed the eyes of the Prophets, the rulers and the seer of the Jew�s - Three categories of people. At that Junction Prophet Hood ended for the Jews.

Same thing he said in Isaiah.28:2 when the �Mighty Strong One� will come: �But they (Jews) also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the �priest and the prophet� are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; the err in vision, they stumble in judgment. For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean. Whom shall he teach knowledge? And whom shall he make understand doctrine? Them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breast.� Isaiah.28:7-9

Why? You give the answer here:

Judah�s religious leaders profess to be spiritually discreet, but they have left Jehovah. They teach instead their own twisted ideas of right and wrong, justifying their faithless and immoral activities and their leading the people into God�s disfavor. By means of �something wonderful��his �strange deed��Jehovah will call them to account for their hypocrisy. He says: �For the reason that this people have come near with their mouth, and they have glorified me merely with their lips, and they have removed their heart itself far away from me, and their fear toward me becomes men�s commandment that is being taught, therefore here I am, the One that will act wonderfully again with this people, in a wonderful manner and with something wonderful; and the wisdom of their wise men must perish, and the very understanding of their discreet men will conceal itself.� (Isaiah 29:13, 14) Judah�s self-styled wisdom and understanding will perish when Jehovah maneuvers things for her entire apostate religious system to be wiped out by the Babylonian World Power. The same thing happened in the first century after the self-styled wise leaders of the Jews led the nation astray. Something similar will happen in our own day to Christendom.�Matthew 15:8, 9; Romans 11:8.

You didn�t say �how� Jehovah will maneuver things! How God Almighty will do that? By sending the �seal book� to an iliterate Prophet!

Isaiah.29:11 And the vision of all is become unto you as a word of a book that is SEALED. (KJV)�and the book must be given to someone that does not know writing, [somebody] saying: �Read this out loud, please,� and he has to say: �I do not know writing at all.� (Isaiah 29:12)

It is mentioned in Qur�an that Muhammad (S) was that  illiterate Messenger and was prophesy in the bible: Those who fallow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they fiend mention in their own (Scriptures), In the Taurat {Torah} and the Injeel (Gospel). (Q.7:157).

And thou (O Muhammad) was not (able) to recite a book before this (book came), nor art thou (able) to transcribe it with thy right hand: in that case indeed, would the talkers of vanity have doubted. (Q.29:48)

When that �seal book� come what will happen: Isaiah 29: 14 �Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.�

What Jesus (S) said? Jesus said unto them (Jews), Did ye never read in the scriptures, the stone which the builders reject the same is become the head of the corner: This is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. (Matt.21:42)

And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall broken: but whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (Matt.21:44)

If you reject Jesus (pbuh) you reject his message, and the stone �represent his message� and it shall bear fruit and be marvelous in our eyes under another nation. Sure, Jesus (pbuh) is not �marvelous in our eyes,� His message does, and whosoever tries to destroy that Message shall not succeed, and where so ever the message goes it will prevail.

Matt.21:43 Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

And that nation is no other than Ishmaelite, Abraham�s (pubh) seeds.

And as for Ishmael�Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and multiply him exceedingly�and I will make a GREAT NATION. (Genesis 17:20 )

Some Quotes from the Qur�an, Allah (S) said:

There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (as they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, �That is from Allah,� But it is not from Allah: it is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it! (Q.3:78)

Ye People of the Book! Why do you mix truth with falsehood, and conceal the truth, while ye have knowledge. (Q.3:71)

Let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the truth that hath come to thee� (Q.5:47-48)

And whoever contradicts and apposes the Messenger [Muhamed (pbuh)] after the right path has been shown clearly to him. And follows other others than the believers� way, We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in hell � what an evil destination! (N.Q.4:115)

ï¿½And say to the People of the Book��Do ye (also) submit yourselves?� If they do, they are in right guidance, but if they turn back, thy duty is to convey the Message; and in Allah�s sight are (all) His servants. (Q.3:20)

truthnowcome

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic