IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - War on Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

War on Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 12:17pm

Whisper i already know you are against occupation my question was not directed to you. The question was what does Jibreel see as a reasonable solution to the situation, i am asking this to see what his position is towards the situation, and wether he actually knows a solution and that this is the reason why he is against this war and measures taken. Because one can not be against something without giving any alternative.

Maybe he can agree that there are only a couple of options left on the table, one of them is troops pulling out of Iraq and afghanistan....and then what? Iraq being taken over by the Shi'ite group of Muqtada Assadr? or by an other Iranian backed group? How would Saudi Arabia feel about a state closely linked to Iran right next to it? Would Saudi Arabia be at ease and in no way support some sunni rebellion? Or is Iraq just the place where as always the war between the "sunnis" and "shia" are fought and that we should just leave it be like that?

Or are these kind of thoughts simply the result of my total lack of understanding of how The Iranian and Saudi religious establishment's reasoning?

I can understand that you can be against something but if you are, atleast have some kind of alternative to the situation you are against, otherwise it just means you tend towards being destructive and not constructive.  If you can not answer and resort to attacks on my person or other kind of assumptions like Whisper has made himself so famous with. Then yes you might aswell save your breath because honestly i am getting disgusted by it and not because it gets to me but because it shows the obvious frustration of the person in question, and this frustration is getting annoying. I can not understand this frustration unless it comes out of "having an alternative in mind" but not able to speak it because it needs to be kept hidden, and obviously it is an agenda to gain power otherwise there would be no need to keep it hidden, the truth does need not to be kept hidden. And for someone to be right for one thing such person would show calm and not insults, frustration and negativity without have an alternative to present. Maybe i am assuming too much here but honestly what do you expect when all you get is insults, negativity, wrong assumptions about myself (so i only can conclude more assumptions made must be wrong also) AND NO ALTERNATIVES being presented by the person in question!?

And Whisper do whatever you can and spare me not, it is good for me maybe i will learn something and you will learn also.

Edited by Community
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:32am

If you cannot tolerate what Blair says as a relative secularist (honestly, I don't know about his beliefs in God) then how are we to understand what Muslims reasonable approach to terrorism is?
Of course, as an Amreekan, you ain't have to know nothin'. The rest of the world knows that Blair prays with that symbol of US idiocity, your greatest President!!

And, after prayers, they kill.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:24am

Yaar Jibreel, leave this chap out. Save your breath and spirit for something substantial. Shall I share a secret with you? He is a US agencies' pimp.

I am sure some sneaky backstabber has made it into live by the dagger get stabbed by one in the back. Truely i find the dagger to be the weapon of a coward, the weapon of choice for backstabbers and how many Arab men wear them in pride.

I am going to take you on later in a full fledged article on your Arab hatred. But right now, could you tell me what do the Americans wear as their weapon of choice other than third rate arrogance and trigger happy smile at 52,000 feet in the air.

I was away only for few days and you have again started your pimping with long articles and hiding behind Soora Fateha. I am now ready to teach you a lesson.

Not just you BUT NO ONE will ever use a page from the Quran like that.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:15am

AbuJamal, who do you prefer, the Taliban. No thanks!!!!!!

How can you say No Thanks? Do you live in Afghanistan or is someone forcing you to live there. What do you know about the situation there? It's damn little (in fact, none) if you know only as much as you know about Pakistan.

Since we have known the US and specially after the Quran desecration, over 80% Afghans would prefer the Talibaan any day to the American occupation through their pimp, Hamid Karzai.

Why should we live the way or with someone you dictate?

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 12:52am

I do understand your argument of that there were no WMD's found in Iraq,

Can you understand that North Korea is a whole different issue because for one thing they already HAVE nuclear weapons ready for use and any attempt to invade North Korea and liberate the North Korean people and to remove those WMD's will cost much more lives because the chances and you must agree are very likely that those nuclear weapons would be used against Japan, South Korea and maybe even Hawaii?

I am trying to understand your comparission to Nazi germany's deportation of jews, gypsies gays and mentally ill people to death camps while these jews, gypsies gays and mentally ill did not condone terrorism against germany or preach violence against it. And that of Brittain wishing to deport individuals who support terrorism, condone it or preach violence against the Brittish state. Can you remotely understand why Brittain wishes to deport individuals like these?

Could you answer my question as to what you would find a reasonable solution to the situation?

jibreel View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jibreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:37pm
Where are the WOMD?

Bush lied many times.

His crime families who for one is SADAM himself should al be arrested
and removed for been a threat to humanity.

It is propaganda to say one country has the solutions for another when
there interests are in oil and other countries like North Korea have been
clear about Nuclear threats.

It is also the same propaganda the nazis used against Jews to attack Islam

there steps where simple
nazi Germany
-invaded countries
-used media to get the publics support in hating others
-started deporting jews , like we here the U.K. is about to do to muslims
-the rest about Hitler's book "new world order" and the theories of a
painfull revolution to ethnically cleans the world for mans best interests
has been in Bush's hands today; according to him.

so why should i support such evil ideas?

Edited by jibreel
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 6:29pm

Why are you against this war? and what do you see as a reasonable solution to this situation? i want to understand your side in this, so please be generous in explaining it to me.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 1:57pm
I was trying to show you the way some might preceive the reaction of those who do not wish to be freed from opression and instead of welcoming those who fought to free them they spit on them and chose to kill and execute them. I mean what kind of person can execute a person who is pleading for his life on TV like that or even remotely condone it? wearing masks and showing their guns....it just is 'nt right. Not the way of the faithful. So you can not understand some people hating such people and wishing to be freed from them?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic