IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why do muslim countries not have strong economy?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why do muslim countries not have strong economy?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Finally the thread was Muslim countries' economy!

Who has strong economy today? Everybody in the same boat of downturn and chaos!

Iran is the least effected muslim country by the current recession as I see it, except somehow from their European bussiness contracts.

The US was the leading voice in their effort to close the Iranian banks and to restrict the Iranian banking system internationally. The US also under the Zionist instruction have shut the muslims charity organizations at random just by declaring they are terrorist related organization.

Yet now it is their own banks right in their turf that are collapsing. They threw the boemerang just for the sake of it - and the boemerang is returning. Citi bank is a worry by the look of it.

Edited by nothing - 21 November 2008 at 1:18pm
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2008 at 10:18pm

I have a hypothesis about the Afghan freedom fighters for not letting their woman folks go to American funded school system....

They need the replacement of the lost fighters killed during the occupation of last seven and a general state of war for last fifty years!

The merciless carpet bombing of that country in the beginning of the invasion.... and air strikes do kill large number of men, woman and children on regular basis... even at weddings and funerals so what plan will make up the dead?

The population ratio of the invading countries vis- a- vis Afghanistan is 20 to 1 and it is quite remarkable that they have hung in there against such odds!

So do you think the educated women would have played the role of making up the losses? NOT really!

Look around here in the US they can't make the quotas, they have been sending any alien they could find legal or not .....I am told they are sending  felons from American jails to go target practice on the Iraqis / Afghans and earn a parole!

Who is checking on the contracted killers? Lkes of Blackwater etc

I may be wrong till some one provides a better long term human resource strategy during a protracted war....it is survival of the fittest and it is not an issue you and I discuss at the dinner table!

If nothing else the war has destroyed US balance of payments and turned her  into a shameless beggar ... political pendulum has swung in the opposite direction as well with a  POTUS educated by the profs of 60's radicalism and nurtured by leftist Zionism!

What aided his election now Can Swamp Him with the worsening crises! He better wake up soon! LA Times Business report Monday

To make things worse while people were having a ball with easy money the banksters pulled the rug from under them with greatest heist in Caplitalism's history and now the capitalist world is down its knees!

I think the Afghan and Iraqi freedom fighters have put the US in the same spot as the USSR after her exit from that place!

Finally the thread was Muslim countries' economy!

Who has strong economy today? Everybody in the same boat of downturn and chaos!

For a nice comparison please:

Click "Collapse Gap"

Edited by Sign*Reader - 21 November 2008 at 12:56am
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2008 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Hyposonic Hyposonic wrote:

"Everyone has to have 2 cars, a big house, a pool, new TV, expensive toys.  There kids have to be in soccer, ballet, karate, music lessons and no one sits down and has dinner together anymore."

(Looks around)

Um, where do you ge tthe idea that "we" have that?

That is middle class living in say western US!
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
PattyaMainer View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattyaMainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2008 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

I like you too, Sasha, but don't try to tell me what I may say or when I may say it. 

My friend, your admin has lost you the right to say anything, at all till your boots are on my land. Period.

When you get your boys out of there, we will talk about a horde of issues. 

I say, when you get those boys out of there because you are the one who keeps beating about democracy and all that in the US. Till you occupy our lands, you are not just idiots but the worst criminals in the world, war criminals!

It has nada to do with hatred at all, but with plain simple truth. Why should I ever come to hate a country that has nothing from my point of view, it's bankrupt and stands as a war criminal across the world.

I have every right to say whatever I believe....unlike some who are denied that right by their corrupt "governments."  I am fully aware of the many faults of my country, Sasha.  What makes you think "I" could get our MEN out of there????????  There is nothing I would rather see then all American men and our allies' men back in their homelands. 

Whatever you write has EVERYTHING to do with hatred.  Even with the difficulties my country has at this time, I do not blame anyone but my government, and the greediness and spoiled brat mentality of many Americans.  I was not raised with money, therefore, I do not miss it.  I am blessed, you see.  I don't need or want money.  I have the woods, the animals of the woods, food on my table, a loving family (even though my mother is dying of a horrible illness), and most of all I have FAITH IN GOD that HE will take care of all this.  I have peace and I have freedom.  Yes, I want American men home where they belong!  Don't put this on me.....I have no control over it whatsoever, but if I did, they would never have left US soil in the first place. 

Oh, America has many troubles and problems, it has had many times in the past too, but I believe it will still survive as long as we believe in God and the fundamentals our country was founded on.  The bottom line is this, Sasha, even if there were no troops in the ME, Afghanistan, etc., you would still hate America and the West.  It consumes you. 

I hope you find peace of mind one day,
Patty

"FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE, NO EXPLANATION IS POSSIBLE. FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE, NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY."
Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2008 at 10:14am

Patty,

I am allowed to participate in this thread because I have consistently confessed my national sins and have sought expiation.

As a side-note, and returning to topic, even though �pan-Islamism� is the big spooky bugaboo against which the secular, militant and increasingly unified West �not to mention the Zionists- must presumably fight, I sometimes wonder if it would be better not only for Muslims but for all of us if Muslims predominantly within the Middle-Eastern region could merely (Servie smiles): (1) abandon nationalism and all nationalistic aspirations (Palestinians in this case notably included); (2) form a working and effective Commonwealth; and (3) reestablish the Caliphate.  Not necessarily in that order.

The above, by the way, is meant to be sung to the tune of John Lennon�s ode to atheistic Marxism, Imagine.

Serv

It�s Just what we needed:  Hillary Clinton is the new Gertrude Bell!

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2008 at 4:53pm
I like you too, Sasha, but don't try to tell me what I may say or when I may say it. 

My friend, your admin has lost you the right to say anything, at all till your boots are on my land. Period.

When you get your boys out of there, we will talk about a horde of issues. 

I say, when you get those boys out of there because you are the one who keeps beating about democracy and all that in the US. Till you occupy our lands, you are not just idiots but the worst criminals in the world, war criminals!

It has nada to do with hatred at all, but with plain simple truth. Why should I ever come to hate a country that has nothing from my point of view, it's bankrupt and stands as a war criminal across the world.
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2008 at 12:07pm
Obsessive sex culture: as I reflected upon my life hourney, one can look at TV and the changes.. I remember as a teen watching soaps after school or watching Dallas at night. This is where people sleep around, cheat, lie etc.

Cable was the next step and the advent of MTV.

And the culture..what sells to the demogrphics of the younger folks: sex sells. All over the world actually.. lol Lots of people are obsessed... So the TV folks, in it for the money (except PBS) started promoting shows, products that infer many things. You'd think we would be saturated.. clearly not.

I agree people were short-sighted.. and I think that has to do with a certain level of idealism.. that there are simple solutions for often complex societal issues.  For one, acces to education. This was limited back in the day. Wel lthat has changed and women are now having higher acceptance and graduation rates than men.  Does it change things yet.. but is the alternative to limit women's education? of course not.

Now if we all could fix it here on the internet...lol

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Hyposonic View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyposonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2008 at 9:16am
"Everyone has to have 2 cars, a big house, a pool, new TV, expensive toys.  There kids have to be in soccer, ballet, karate, music lessons and no one sits down and has dinner together anymore."

(Looks around)

Um, where do you ge tthe idea that "we" have that?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
  Share Topic