1. You can't change the direction of the wind but you can adjust your sails.
2. You cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved.
3. In matters of worldly affairs compare yourself to someone who has less than you. In matters of spirituality compare yourself to someone who has more than you.
4. There is nothing to be gained by worrying. In fact, you'll lose precious time that you can never get back again. Turn your worry into Prayer!
5. God will judge you based on your intentions not the results of your actions. Be sincere to God and yourself in all your actions.
6. God does not change the condition of a people until they change their own condition. Q 13:11
7. Many a lamp has been extinguished by the wind, and many a devout man has been destroyed by vanity. Jesus
8. Allah's Apostle said, "Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is an oppressed one. People asked, "O Allah's Apostle! It is all right to help him if he is oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?" The Prophet said, "By preventing him from oppressing others. Narrated by Anas bin Malik
9. All humans are dead except those who have knowledge. And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds. And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere. And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry. Imam Shafi'ee
10. Failures are due to timidity and fear; disappointments are due to bashfulness; hours of leisure pass away like summer clouds, therefore do not waste the opportunities for performing good deeds. Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib
11. You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the capacity for hearing, sight, and the intellect, and you are responsible for using them effectively. You shall not walk with arrogance on earth - you cannot bore through the earth, nor can you be as tall as the mountains. All impropriety is condemned by your Lord. This is of the wisdom inspired to you by your Lord. You shall not set up another object of worship beside God, lest you end up in the abyss; blamed and defeated. Q 17:36-3
Related posts from similar topics: