URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9056
Printed Date: 05 May 2024 at 6:58am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Help regarding Salah timez
Posted By: .:: SoHaIB ::.
Subject: Help regarding Salah timez
Date Posted: 04 April 2007 at 3:47pm
Salam guyz,

Do any of u guyz know how much time limit there should be between the adhan time and the jama' time for all prayers .....im living in the " central time zone canada "

Lemme know if u understand the question r is it all just mud and water ?

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: Sign*Reader
Date Posted: 04 April 2007 at 6:47pm
WAS
The rule of thumb is that what ever the people are engaged in to finish in reasonable time e.g., having meal or bathroom relief & do wudu etc about 15 minutes max.

The exception would be for Maghrib prayer; here call Iqamah after say interval long enough to do wudu or say after adhan supplication. This is Hanafi school, the Shafi schoolers go for 2 rakahs B4 jamah prayer.

Are you at home listening to Adhan coming from Mosque in your neighborhood?

or you are at the mosque; adhan is called and you are waiting for Jamah?
Pl clarify!

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Posted By: EastAfrican
Date Posted: 04 April 2007 at 11:53pm

Without having the relevant knowledge on the subject i would say waiting 15/20 mins is usually reserved for those going to the mosque for jamaa'a. When at home you can pray after the adaan no problem.

Wallahu a'alam.

Date Posted: 05 April 2007 at 8:34am

Salam

thnx for the replies bros and yeah i should have mentioned some more stuff.

Well we are all university students and we have a prayer hall where we pray salah.....Since we have very little tim between classes i want to to set the time so that the max number of ppl can come to join the jama'aa, i wanted to know how far or early for that matter can i go with the time between the adhan and iqamah.

Hope this is more clear

-------------

Posted By: QheQ
Date Posted: 05 April 2007 at 8:36am
Please check my new topic "Challenging Questions about Islam"

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9060&PN= 1

Thanks

Posted By: Aminah07
Date Posted: 06 April 2007 at 7:18am

WAS sohaib,

the best thing to do just for finding prayer times is to get a print out from the mosque closest to your home. i think sign*reader is right but i thought it was to wait at least 10 minutes from the time the prayer is called to the prayer itself.

Aminah

Date Posted: 08 April 2007 at 12:33am
Originally posted by .:: SoHaIB ::. .:: SoHaIB ::. wrote:

Salam

thnx for the replies bros and yeah i should have mentioned some more stuff.

Well we are all university students and we have a prayer hall where we pray salah.....Since we have very little tim between classes i want to to set the time so that the max number of ppl can come to join the jama'aa, i wanted to know how far or early for that matter can i go with the time between the adhan and iqamah.

Hope this is more clear

Is that hall permanently assigned for all 5 prayers?
If you call the Adhan, is it such a facility that all expected attendees will hear it?

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Date Posted: 08 April 2007 at 5:16pm

Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

If you call the Adhan, is it such a facility that all expected attendees will hear it?

Salam yeah bro we have the place permenantely....we have all the stuff thats usually in a mosques and we do call Adhan and yes every1 can hear it unless they r deaf r something..........

-------------

Date Posted: 09 April 2007 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by .:: SoHaIB ::. .:: SoHaIB ::. wrote:

Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Salam yeah bro we have the place permenantely....we have all the stuff thats usually in a mosques and we do call Adhan and yes every1 can hear it unless they r deaf r something..........

excellent

-------------

Posted By: number41
Date Posted: 10 April 2007 at 7:01am

.:: SoHaIB ::. wrote:..... yes every1 can hear it unless they r deaf r something..........

Too much listening to Linkin Park music......my guess...

-------------
'When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Path becomes clear' � Rumi

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net