IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 5dthinking  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

5dthinking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5dthinking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5dthinking
    Posted: 26 September 2021 at 10:30am
—
Hi/salam
Rehan Gelani is here, a muslim scholar from pakistan with the name of 5dthinking, this name is actually for our new project about philosophy of science. this project is live changing project.

I would like to invite you to explore the program titled "Existence & Meaning: A Multidimensional Approach" which will be offered in Fall 2021 through Uskudar University and Institute of Integrated Knowledge.

The program is based on the assumption that ideology-free science and authentic, Divinely-revealed knowledge do not contradict each other, as they both come from the same source. It assumes that the universe is an eloquent book, replete with meaningful signs. It considers pure science to be an excellent way of revealing the Divine signs which make up the book of the universe. However, it claims that most modern scientists do not know how to ‘read’ the book. The program will present the ‘five-dimensional (5D) thinking approach’, inspired by the theologian Said
Nursi’s mana-i harfi method of reading the book of the universe. The program consists of three courses with a total of 9 college credit hours. The courses will be taught through Zoom by several professors with a diverse specialty.

The program is designed for advanced undergraduate and graduate students as well as independent researchers, scholars, and educators. I kindly invite you to apply to the program and circulate this e-mail with other members of the university so that this message reach those who might be interested in it.
—
We believe that knowledge shall be free to set human potential free. Thus, no charge if you want to attend to enhance your knowledge. We charge a small fee to those who want to get a certificate or university transcript. For further information, please see the attached flyer and visit the program website:
www.5dthinking.org/cp/fall21
adilhafeez View Drop Down

ISLAM
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adilhafeez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2021 at 6:51am
This is a useful thing
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic