IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who are you ? You are What ?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who are you ? You are What ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThePolarExpress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who are you ? You are What ?
    Posted: 09 December 2005 at 9:35am

Who are you ? I do not know but You must be  someone who believes in Allah and should have a clue/key to the door of your house. Where you start and where you stop is not important, but why you start and what you find is important so the aim or goal is just a vehicle and even it can be changed during your journey ( sometimes it is an horse sometimes it is an elephant ) 

Once I had dream, I do not remember at what age I was, I saw my house but without a roof and I was watching from top that I was coming to school with my bag and I was very tired, the place was same place and I knocked the door someone opened the door I did not realised anything at first but as opened the door of each room, each time I realised and said where is my mom where is my dad where is my brother where is my sister and at last I was screaming where I am and my house started turning with different people and faces. I had two choices whether I would escape and leave my house OR sitting and waiting. I sat and waited because I was so sure it was my house and one of my family would definetly come. They gone and I stayed. Luo��, I understood it was a journey to my heart.

Sister in Islam

Yea Allah is The Owner of The Moment. That's why, He WHO destroys all the plans, does not need any Plan and WHO is The Lord of The Words.  

Tell me your pros (+) and cons (-) which makes three ?

Example : Like I have 2 pros and 1 corns. It makes in total 3 but in value 1

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic