IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Michael Savage Muslim Hater.Why?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Michael Savage Muslim Hater.Why?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Abu Mujahid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 11:10pm

Assalamu alaikum

Last year I was in SF for business trip then I called this muslim/immigrant hater Jewish lover Michael Savage. After passing through his screening persons, he come off the air, asking me what I've to ask him?. I told him I want to rectify some of your disinformation about Islam? for example why muslims fighting in Chechnya, Palestine, Kashmir, Iraq, Afghanistan etc saying they are defending their homeland.  They never invaded anyone but western powers and its allies are meddling their countries and that is legimate not the label you preach day in day out.

He began  insulting me off Air thinking I will chicken out as many muslims does these days but I told him you are terrorist using public air wave to disinform and incite hate among multicultural socieity. He said I will inform you FBI and they will track you through GPS. I laught at him and told him when you lost fair depate you resort now physical terror. He said America will not rest until we wipe out Islamist.

My suggestion is this terror creature/subject need to be stopped before he cause more damage. CIAR or other organization should have task force to lidigate this creature. He is nothing but Islam hater jewish lover. His father was from Russia and illegal and today he fed neocons all kinds of hate about poor immigrants.

Stand up your rights through legal means much better than silence with anger. Call his talkshow and tell him he has no right to abuse freedom of speech for his own end. Its time to have a say in public air waves fair depate rather than hiding behind doing nothing or waiting CIAR to play our personal role.

Abu Mujahid  

Islam need true muslims
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic