IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - a complaint to the cheif of Islamicity  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

a complaint to the cheif of Islamicity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a complaint to the cheif of Islamicity
    Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:55am

Assalaamu alaikum

Angel, your comments make me very angry�..

I am unable to show you any proof (of the unity between the energy forces, & gravity [general relativity]), over the Internet, because not only does the explanation require �diagrams� to illustrate, but also in depth explanation, to overcome the false perceptions that have been implanted in peoples minds.

I have openly invited anyone to come to me, in person and challenge what I know, that�s why I have approached all the international embassies (& scientific journals) I mentioned previously. Not one person has done so�.. and yet you have the ignorant cheek to come and question me!!!!! 

I am sending this post directly as a complaint to Islamicity, as well as some of the embassies I have previously contacted��.

I am disgusted with the way I have been treated by Muslim�s & non-Muslims alike, just because I have discovered something (and have the proof to back it up!) that questions their own version of reality.

If this is how I am going to be treated, then you can take your selfish false world, and back off from me!!!!! You have made my life so unbearable, death is the most attractive thing to me�.. so if you refuse to challenge me, please come and kill me, because there is nothing else here for me.

You will find the doubt belongs to you, seen as though you have no proof!!!!!!!

You can not even imagine my frustration with your ignorant, selfish, greed.

Is this going to be my last correspondence, or I am finally going to receive a little respect!

Edited by nadir
bissmillah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bissmillah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 5:20am
Originally posted by nadir nadir wrote:

Assalaamu alaikum

Angel, your comments make me very angry�..

I am unable to show you any proof (of the unity between the energy forces, & gravity [general relativity]), over the Internet, because not only does the explanation require �diagrams� to illustrate, but also in depth explanation, to overcome the false perceptions that have been implanted in peoples minds.

I have openly invited anyone to come to me, in person and challenge what I know, that�s why I have approached all the international embassies (& scientific journals) I mentioned previously. Not one person has done so�.. and yet you have the ignorant cheek to come and question me!!!!! 

I am sending this post directly as a complaint to Islamicity, as well as some of the embassies I have previously contacted��.

I am disgusted with the way I have been treated by Muslim�s & non-Muslims alike, just because I have discovered something (and have the proof to back it up!) that questions their own version of reality.

If this is how I am going to be treated, then you can take your selfish false world, and back off from me!!!!! You have made my life so unbearable, death is the most attractive thing to me�.. so if you refuse to challenge me, please come and kill me, because there is nothing else here for me.

You will find the doubt belongs to you, seen as though you have no proof!!!!!!!

You can not even imagine my frustration with your ignorant, selfish, greed.

Is this going to be my last correspondence, or I am finally going to receive a little respect!

assalamulaikum nadir.. what is troubling you? can i help!!? as I have never read any of your artical so could you run me some of your concerns? I'm sad to hear that some one actual could have cause you griefs  by the way are you muslim?
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 8:30am

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Nadir, assalamualaikum,

Please calm down and then we can talk ... umm may be I will come back to the boards on Monday, so I give u around 72 hrs to find ur composure

Angel can get to ur nerves very easily, she knows the trick ... but I hope u will not jump over the bridge for her .... she is not worth it, trust me

I did not read ur article, nor am sure what ur talking about in terms of frustration. In the area of science sometimes things can become overwhelming. I am currently dealing with one candidate (my husband), and alhamdulillah he is getting better after a struggle of 6 months. He works on supercritical carbon dioxide .... have u got any idea? Well the sad story is that all over Canada very few ppl even know the science, let alone working on it, and he was having a tough time finding a job. I did not let him jump over any bridge or burry himself in snow. ... sometimes he wants to go back to Japan, and now I even tell him its okay, if he can find an assignment am ready to pack my bags once again ... but no jumping off from anywhere

So I tell u the same, if u want to go to Japan, or whatever, but pls dont give us threats. We care for you - so no jumping off from anywhere (u can try banji jumping, there is no harm in that).

Maa  Salaama,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

Angel can get to ur nerves very easily, she knows the trick ... but I hope u will not jump over the bridge for her .... she is not worth it, trust me

I have no trick other than being myself

Perhaps you should read the thread Nausheen, first

My reply is in the other thread.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:06am

YUSUFALI: How many of the prophets fought (in Allah's way), and with them (fought) Large bands of godly men? but they never lost heart if they met with disaster in Allah's way, nor did they weaken (in will) nor give in. And Allah Loves those who are firm and steadfast.

Es_Selam'un Aleykum Brother Nadir,

Please don't loose your motivation,keep up the good work...i am behind u....

Edited by Suleyman
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:42am

Nausheen wrote:

Angel can get to ur nerves very easily, she knows the trick

and:

Quote I did not read ur article, nor am sure what ur talking about in terms of frustration.

Nausheen, perhaps you should make a point of reading posts before commenting...I'm sure this approach would help you become a better moderator.

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

Nausheen wrote:

Angel can get to ur nerves very easily, she knows the trick

and:

Quote I did not read ur article, nor am sure what ur talking about in terms of frustration.

Nausheen, perhaps you should make a point of reading posts before commenting...I'm sure this approach would help you become a better moderator.

Colin,how like?...why you scare about loosing Sr.Nausheen?...is the balance point changed?...do you scare?,why?...no more tolerance for the pondic discussions?...

Edited by Suleyman
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:44pm

Suleyman, I am a big fan of tolerance.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic