IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The merging personalities.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The merging personalities.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The merging personalities.
    Posted: 03 October 2006 at 3:03am

The last two verses below here are by right God's instead of Moses but they are blured - just like Luqmans teachings to his son in chapter 31. Also there are two more occurances, one with Muhammad in chapter 39 but I can't remember what verse, I think somewhere between verse 50 onward. And the other one is in either chapter 51 or chapter 53.------ 

(Pharaoh) said: Who then is the Lord of you twain, O Moses? (20:49)

He said: Our Lord is He Who gave unto everything its nature, then guided it aright. (20:50)

He said: What then is the state of the generations of old? (20:51)

He said: The knowledge thereof is with my Lord in a Record. My Lord neither erreth nor forgetteth,(20:52)

Who hath appointed the earth as a bed and hath threaded roads for you therein and hath sent down water from the sky and thereby We have brought forth divers kinds of vegetation,(20:53)

(Saying): Eat ye and feed your cattle. Lo! herein verily are portents for men of thought.(20:54)

Thereof We created you, and thereunto We return you, and thence We bring you forth a second time.(20:55)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic