IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What if America Left?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What if America Left?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 11:39pm

Under the laws of war, this so-called Interim Government of Iraq is nothing more than a "puppet government."

Thanks a million, ak_m_f, I am so glad you didn't join the army! The Malaki and Karzai governments aren't effective even outside their bathrooms. They are kept alive by their US and Israel bodyguards.

Total worth of these governments or, for that matter, any other such put up jobs by any invaders, is no more than that of rubber stamps.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 11:29pm

Can you show me?

When we grow out of our "show me" "show me" early school years, we find that we become able to have a grown up conversation. Plus, at times, it also helps to read a post before jumping in the defence of our great "Bombing the World to Stoneage" Presidente. How would I be of any help to you if you aren't able to see what history lays bare before us all? Please read my post at least once again

The troops will leave just once the job is done. It's a simple job and only the Brits are the global experts on that. They want to do with Iraq exactly what they did with India, Palestine, tried with Malaya, but failed for some reason. You will agree that no one can partition, Balkanise and creat exciting lasting bloodbaths than our Great Brits.

Coming events will also hold me right in not so very distant future. No doubt the HangLow-Americans will break Iraq, but there lurks a strange age old tale of the Two Rivers! Their epmire will be burried exactly where they have shed blood. Read the passage below. One day you will remember who had said it. That day your "show me" "show me" sobs would have just ceased.

Once the job of breaking Iraq apart is done, my friend, just wait and see, how these troops will leave, as is the long held Brit tradition, just at the stroke of Mid Night! 

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Ops154 Ops154 wrote:

Can you show me where the ELECTED government has asked the American and British troops to leave?

Under the laws of war, this so-called Interim Government of Iraq is nothing more than a "puppet government." As the belligerent occupant of Iraq the United States government is free to establish a puppet government if it so desires. But under the laws of war, the United States government remains fully accountable for the behavior of its puppet government.

These conclusions are made quite clear by paragraph 366 of U.S. Army Field Manual 27-10 (1956):

366. Local Governments Under Duress and Puppet Governments

The restrictions placed upon the authority of a belligerent government cannot be avoided by a system of using a puppet government, central or local, to carry out acts which would be unlawful if performed directly by the occupant. Acts induced or compelled by the occupant are nonetheless its acts.

As the belligerent occupant of Iraq, the United States government is obligated to ensure that its puppet Interim Government of Iraq obeys the Four Geneva Conventions of 1949, the 1907 Hague Regulations on land warfare, U.S. Army Field Manual 27-10 (1956), the humanitarian provisions of Additional Protocol I of 1977 to the Four Geneva Conventions of 1949, and the customary international laws of war. Any violation of the laws of war, international humanitarian law, and human rights committed by its puppet Interim Government of Iraq are legally imputable to the United States government. As the belligerent occupant of Iraq, both the United States government itself as well as its concerned civilian officials and military officers are fully and personally responsible under international criminal law for all violations of the laws of war, international humanitarian law, and human rights committed by its puppet Interim Government of Iraq such as, for example, reported death squads operating under the latter's auspicies.

Furthermore, it was a total myth, fraud, lie, and outright propaganda for the Bush administration to maintain that it was somehow magically transferring "sovereignty" to its puppet Interim Government of Iraq during the summer of 2004. Under the laws of war, sovereignty is never transferred from the defeated sovereign such as Iraq to a belligerent occupant such as the United States.

This is made quite clear by paragraph 353 of U.S. Army Field Manual 27-10 (1956): "Belligerent occupation in a foreign war, being based upon the possession of enemy territory, necessarily implies that the sovereignty of the occupied territory is not vested in the occupying power. Occupation is essentially provisional."

If there were any doubt about this matter, then please read paragraph 358 of U.S. Army Field Manual 27-10 (1956) makes this legal fact crystal clear:

358. Occupation Does Not Transfer Sovereignty

Being an incident of war, military occupation confers upon the invading force the means of exercising control for the period of occupation. It does not transfer the sovereignty to the occupant, but simply the authority or power to exercise some of the rights of sovereignty. The exercise of these rights results from the established power of the occupant and from the necessity of maintaining law and order, indispensable both to the inhabitants and the occupying force. . . .

Therefore, the United States government never had any "sovereignty" in the first place to transfer to its puppet Interim Government of Iraq. In Iraq the sovereignty still resides in the hands of the people of Iraq and in the state known as the Republic of Iraq, where it has always been. The legal regime described above will continue so long as the United States remains the belligerent occupant of Iraq. Only when that U.S. belligerent occupation of Iraq is factually terminated can the people of Iraq have the opportunity to exercise their international legal right of sovereignty by means of free, fair, democratic, and uncoerced elections. So as of this writing, the United States and the United Kingdom remain the belligerent occupants of Iraq despite their bogus "transfer" of their non-existent "sovereignty" to their puppet Interim Government of Iraq.

Edited by ak_m_f
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 10:30pm

Can you show me where the ELECTED government has asked the American and British troops to leave?

What elected government? Poor chap, is it that you fail to see reality or has it become so unpalatable that you just wish not to see it?

MOREOVER our friend has asked:

Do they want the American and British troops to leave? - meaning or at least implying the people of Iraq & Afghanistan.

Now please hold on here, just for a while. If only an elected government is te exact rep of its people then you are certainly a war criminal? And, all the Americans are as big idiots as their elected government?

I retract my recent apology and frm today I will hold you personally responsible for all acts of your government.

ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

I just wondered how they feel about all that has happened there?

I hope, you won't mind if I asked you your age?

This one is an exceptionally intelligent question if you are 8 something. Otherwise, beyond that age, most folks, unless they are utter Americans, do know how people feel when they are bombed into stoneage and occupied.

Do they want the American and British troops to leave?

How could anyone ever dream of let alone want the HangLow-American masters of the universe to leave? As you know, these troops were invited. Tony showed the embossed invitaton card to his most trusted cabinet members - remember the one, which David Kelly thought was a bit sexed up! I am glad they got rid of that chap well and proper and without even leaving one fingerprint anywhere!

The troops will leave just once the job is done. It's a simple job and only the Brits are the global experts on that. They want to do with Iraq exactly what they did with India, Palestine, tried with Malaya, but failed for some reason. You will agree that no one can partition, Balkanise and creat exciting lasting bloodbaths than our Great Brits.

Once the job of breaking Iraq apart is done, my friend, just wait and see, how these troops will leave, as is the long held Brit tradition, just at the stroke of Mid Night! 

What do they want to happen in their country now?

Do they really have any say about their own lives in the face of our imperial lords' might?

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 2:43pm

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by ops154 ops154 wrote:

I have family in Iraq.

OMG ur funny!

How is that funny? I didn't say I had family from Iraq, I said IN Iraq. Hmmmm wonder how an American could have family IN Iraq?

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 1:34pm

Leii,

An honest answer to your question could not come from an Iraqi or Afghani living in the west.  I know of many Iraqis here in the US that support the invasion.  But they are not the ones fearing suicide bombers while grocery shopping or after Jummah. And they aren't the ones having American soldiers busting down their doors and carrying off their husbands and fathers on suspicion of being insurgent sympathizers.  To get a true reaction, you'd need to actually talk to the people LIVING in the War Zone.  And not those Iraqis getting wealthy and fat in there American imposed positions of power.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 1:26pm

I just wondered how they feel about all that has happened there?

I hope, you won't mind if I asked you your age?

This one is an exceptionally intelligent question if you are 8 something. Otherwise, beyond that age, most folks, unless they are utter Americans, do know how people feel when they are bombed into stoneage and occupied.

Do they want the American and British troops to leave?

How could anyone ever dream of let alone want the HangLow-American masters of the universe to leave? As you know, these troops were invited. Tony showed the embossed invitaton card to his most trusted cabinet members - remember the one, which David Kelly thought was a bit sexed up! I am glad they got rid of that chap well and proper and without even leaving one fingerprint anywhere!

What do they want to happen in their country now?

Do they really have any say about their own lives in the face of our imperial lords' might?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
  Share Topic