IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 100,000 Radiations  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

100,000 Radiations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 100,000 Radiations
    Posted: 21 April 2005 at 7:59am

A documentary film released by Dimona Productions Ltd. in 2003 � which most of video stores would not dare to keep � but it was aired on Israeli �Channel Ten� on August 14. The story is based on events, which affected the lives of 100,000 Arab (Eastern) Jewish children.

In 1951, the director general of the Israeli Health Ministry, Dr. Chaim Sheba flew to America and returned with 7 x-ray machines, supplied to him by the American army.

They were to be used in a mass atomic experiment with an entire generation of Sephardi youths to be used as guinea pigs. Every Sephardi child was to be given 35,000 times the maximum dose of x-rays through his head. For doing so, the American government paid the Israeli government 300 million Israeli liras a year. The entire Health budget was 60 million liras. The money paid by the American government is equivalent to $50 billion in today's terms. To fool the parents of the victims, the children were taken away on "school trips" and their parents were later told the x-rays were a treatment for the scourge of scalpal ringworm. 6,000 of the children died shortly after their doses were given, the many of the rest developed cancers that killed them over time and are still killing them now. While living, the victims suffered from disorders such as epilepsy, amnesia, Alzheimer's disease, chronic headaches and psychosis.

The majority of the victims were Moroccan because they were the most numerous of the Sephardi immigrants. The generation that was poisoned became the country's perpetual poor and criminal class. It didn't make sense. The Moroccans who fled to France became prosperous and highly educated. The common explanation was that France got the rich, thus smart ones. The real explanation is that every French Moroccan child didn't have his brain cells fried with gamma rays.

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:55pm

Rehmat, 

Surely there are many more atrocities, sleazy and fiendish acts that we may or may not discover... what is the point and are you having any workable solution in hand? Thinking too long of conspiracies often results in you being trapped a victim in those very conspiracies... what do you propose?

MOCKBA

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 3:29am

MOCKBA

Hey if you have a problem with this Jewish 'conspiracy theory' - be my guest and complaing to Israeli 'Channel Ten' for airing it.

For your information - I was not the one who used radiation on those poor Jewish kids - it was done by Zionist Jews who did much similar things to other Jews - for example buring them in 'gas ovens' during 1940s. Now. you call it a 'Hitler's Conspiracy'.

Know your enemy!

MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:19pm

You are not the one to use radiation against whosoever, Allaah forbid, but you are the one to bring up the subject, first. Of that, I am well informed. Thank you. 

People, women or children, are killed and tortured in the streets of predominantly Muslim and not so Muslim towns today, as you and I rant about on this board... and these people are not killed as part of some classified scientific study at an undisclosed location, it is done before our eyes and ears, it is not tsunami it is an intended and well organized act. The message sent across as direct as it can be and without any conspiracy invovled. 

But! Many find it more exciting to bring up the subject of what they uncover from some clandestine activities of the past and whimper about them. Without realising themselves, that by attracting attention to these events, they create a smokescreen for the evil-doers and indirectly help them commit even more atrocities...

We do not know much about Saddam Hussain and many other 'distinguished' of this world that are still alive, yet we are so well-versed in Hitler's doings, deducting our lengthy pieces from lifeless fossils... We do not know as much about our next door neighbour yet we claim to have cracked the intentions of the most notorius and secretive Zionist movement... Give me a break!

Your posts on various 'conspiracies' are popping up like mushrooms in fall... one look at the recent headings of those with 'nudity', 'sexual abuse', 'paedophiles' indicates of not so healthy state of mind. This is an Islaamic forum and contrary to 'modern and popular belief' which is also resulting from overindulgence in conspiracies, it is not a place to learn how to assemble suicide bombs, purchase arms or coordinate shipment of carpets soaked in heroine. Similarly, not many people come here in search of complete collection of conspiracy theories... which you are forcing through voluminously and with little consideration of others' interests.

MOCKBA
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:41am
Originally posted by MOCKBA MOCKBA wrote:

You are not the one to use radiation against whosoever, Allaah forbid, but you are the one to bring up the subject, first. Of that, I am well informed. Thank you.....

Are not you forgetting the fact that 'radiation' was applied by the Jews against their fellow Jews - So why blame God?

Furthermore, the documentary was filmed by a Jew director and a Jew production company and aired by an Israeli Channel TEN. So what the hell I have to do with all that?

It might shock you (not radiation I mean) that I was a nuclear engineer by profession.

Know your enemy!

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:13am
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

[QUOTE=MOCKBA]

It might shock you (not radiation I mean) that I was a nuclear engineer by profession.

perhaps there was too much nuclear waste nearby  that could explain alot

Edited by Angel
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:15am

shocked? not so... well, that may explain a lot... you don't seem to be making much out of my simple comments. perhaps you should free your 'processor' from all the baseless predispositions about the world and people around you. 

MOCKBA
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:01am
It seems that you too have some sad 'radiation history' among those miserable Eastern Jews.
Know your enemy!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic