IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Websites & Internet
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A Historical Lie: The Stone Age  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Historical Lie: The Stone Age

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 9:17am
Originally posted by amalhayati2 amalhayati2 wrote:

Allah doesn't need to 'use logic'. if he wants something to be done he but says unto it "Be!" and it is.   

lol! the only that can only be

Quote concerning how humans multiplied from Adam and Eve, there is some information from books or scholars about that.

and is this below, suppose to be from them? 

Quote what I know is that Eve bore a pair of kids every time she consumed.  she consumed many times.  each pair was a male and female.  those pairs married with other pairs of the next kids she had and so on.  Whether each pair had unique characteristics similar to the hundreds of different races on earth today, I am ignorant about the details. 

I am glad you say that you are ignorant about it.

It sounds so ludicous, where on earth did you get this??

Your theory (which I don't believe is one) sounds like it came from a scholar who thinks that dinosaurs and fossils are a frigment of our imagination

I mean no offence but it's so wrong.

Edited by Angel
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 9:26am

Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Oh wait, before we do all that math....there's the flood.  We're back to ground zero.

so true 

Quote God created the Universe, he decided how it would work.  From the Dust of the Cosmos was formed the first Stars, then the Galaxies and Planets.  Then a rain of comets bearing water brought forth our planet.  These are awesome forces to just randomly make a few people on a rock near a yellow sun in the outer arm of a galaxy.  Of course God was in command of all these forces.  Who are we to say he didn't take his good old time and build us up from a molecular level?  He gave us a brain for a reason and he's commanded us to use it.

I love that explanation

Edited by Angel
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 10:24am
what I know is that Eve bore a pair of kids every time she consumed. she consumed many times. each pair was a male and female. those pairs married with other pairs of the next kids she had and so on. Whether each pair had unique characteristics similar to the hundreds of different races on earth today, I am ignorant about the details. Asking a Muslim scholar about details of what Allah made possible through Adam and Eve is a smarter idea.

schwester View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2006 at 1:14am
have any1 heard about snowmen of mountains? i saw lots on tv. newayz i don believe that there is one
Muhammad77 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2006 at 4:28am

Originally posted by schwester schwester wrote:

have any1 heard about snowmen of mountains? i saw lots on tv. newayz i don believe that there is one

I think you watch cartoon programmes on TV. They show the so called snowmen of mountains in cartoons. In reality, there is no such thing as snowmen. All that is just fiction.

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2006 at 7:57am

Originally posted by schwester schwester wrote:

Are you talking about Yeti?

I don't think there is either.  Its more likely bears and apes, or other wildlife and people's minds are playing tricks on them.

But, that's different than thousands of fossil records that are tangible enough to hold in your hand.

lovetabuleh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2006 at 3:26pm

Then why didnt Allah created us in to the zombires, why need to give us brain & logic so we can choose the right path?

[/QUOTE]

I did not say 'humans' don't need logic.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2006 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by amalhayati2 amalhayati2 wrote:

I did not�say 'humans' don't need logic.

If Quran is Gods word and he dosnt needs logic, then how come quran has logic?

Edited by ak_m_f
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic