IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Message to the Pakistani High Command  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Message to the Pakistani High Command

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murabit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Message to the Pakistani High Command
    Posted: 15 February 2006 at 6:58am
An Urgent Message to the Pakistani High Command

By Shaykh Dr. Abdalqadir as-Sufi

Allah the Exalted has said in Surat ar-Rum (30:41-42):

Corruption has appeared in both land and sea
because of what people�s own hands have brought about
so that they may taste something of what they have done
so that hopefully they will turn back.

Say: �Travel about the earth and see the final fate of those before.
Most of them were mushrikun.�

Oh Muslim men! You have received the Deen al-Haqq directly from the hands of your loving fathers, and its wisdom and compassion has been transmitted to you with heart and intellect by your blessed mothers. You know it is the truth. You know that the Unseen Realities dominate the powers of the visible world. You know this in the profoundest centre of your being as Muslims. Why, even the greatest kafir military commander, Napoleon, declared: �I know that I am in the hands of Destiny. It has brought me glory. But I know that when I have fulfilled its purpose, it will cast me aside like a soiled rag!�

Our own links with Pakistan began during the time of Prime Minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, and we were present in London at some of the agonised discussions at the time of the Bangladeshi break-away. We are also well aware of your wise concern to draw the land of Pakistan closer to Afghanistan in strategic alliance after the Russian withdrawal. Together we are aware how a foreign power�s imperialist ambition, not this time driven by a National State but by the great Military-Industrial Complex which both buys and commands national governments from Washington to Islamabad, has driven it to stage a coup d��tat in your country.

Read the whole article from Shaykh AbdalQadir's Website
"I am a slave. I eat as a slave eats and I sit as a slave sits.", Beloved, sallallahu alyhi wa-sallam.
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2006 at 8:44am
With all due respect to Sufi sahib's personality, I think, its better for him to write any discourses like these when he is not in the state of transe. His message reflects more of his "personal' anger under the excuse of everything that is presently going on, whether legitimate or not, void of any scholarly view, by merely invoking religious senstivities of the people through divine message. Even in doing that, he clearly failed to specifically connect his accussations (against an individual) to what he is trying to infer from the divine message. Personally speaking, this peice of writting is not a reflection of scholarly thinking but same old, very well known, psychological rhetorics of "Mullacrasy". Please remember that I am not trying to desecrate the personality of Sufi Sahib. However, I reserve the right to comment upon his thinking through what he reflects in his writtings. May Allah help him in increasing his wisdom.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic