IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Having Children  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Having Children

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslimah23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Having Children
    Posted: 27 April 2013 at 9:07am
Salaamu alaikom sisters. For months I have been telling my husband that I wanted to get pregnant and he knows how much I always wanted to be a mother. He told me that we just got married, it's too soon and we aren't financially set for children because we just bought a new house so I said okay we will wait.

Two days ago his mother says to him why don't you have kids, I want grandkids and now all of a sudden he's pushing me to get pregnant and I kind of don't want to anymore just for the fact that his mom is pushing us to have a baby.

My fear is that once we have a child she would intrude in our lives even more than she already does now. Since we got married she has made my life a living hell. I would appreciate any words of encouragement or advice. Thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic