IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Miko Peled, the Israeli General's Son.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Miko Peled, the Israeli General's Son.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Miko Peled, the Israeli General's Son.
    Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:15pm
Miko Peled, the Israeli General's Son. Talk about the untold Israel-Palestine history.

Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2013 at 8:07pm
Very interesting.

So how do we bring an end to racism between the Jews and the muslims?

If he is correct about Iran being a contrived smokescreen by Netenyahu, then the president of Iran is playing right into Netanyahu's hand by making the provocative statements that he makes. Unhappy

'The only thing needed for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.'
At least it is good to see that there are Jews (Israeli and American) standing up and speaking out.  As he says... he can much easier protest, as an Israeli Jew, because at the end of the day if he gets arrested he is going home.... not the same for a Palestinian protestor. Unhappy

I have to wonder though... would we ever see muslims standing up in defense of Jews or Christians when they saw a leader dealing out unjust treatment to them?  I have to hope so.  I have to hope that we all have the ability to see injustice where it reigns and to love all people and protect all people.

I have to add to this however, that I not so long ago read the statistics on the truckloads, the quantity of food, water, medicine, etc. that is supplied to Gaza daily and weekly.  (Wish I could find the article now)  Not saying that anyone wants to live on charity and be made to be beholding to a government they did not choose.  Not saying that anyone should have to live this way, but I am saying that I have seen a different picture not so dire as the one painted in this video as regards children and water and food.

Edited by Caringheart - 15 January 2013 at 10:04pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:39pm
We have quite obviously all been subjected to less than accurate representations of our histories.

So how do we get to know what truth is?
We must talk to one another and get to know one another and disregard history and build on what we know in the present.

the other side, a history lesson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SojWIjJw1Lo
I want to hear the refutations.

Please try to see it all the way through, the end piece is especially important for all of us wishing to belong to God and His covenant.
It is long but I did watch the link above all the way through, and it was longer.
I am having a hard time seeing where islam is anything other than a religion of hate (or how it is possibly from our Creator)
... not all the people who call themselves muslim, but the religion they consider themselves to be part of.

Interestingly what God had on my heart as I was going to sleep last night was just this...
How do muslims define evil?  Do they have a teaching about evil?  What to them is the source of evil?

How do you define evil... Will we see what evil really is, or allow ourselves to be blinded and sidelined by other things?
I had just read this;
"His gift for spreading discord and enmity is great.  We can fight it only by showing an equally strong bond of friendship and trust"
(You might be surprised at the source of the reading.)  Would anyone like to take a guess at who it is referring to when it says 'His gift for spreading discord and enmity is great'?

I realized what God was awakening in my soul was that, this is the matter that is at hand, and that which we need to be discussing... it is the one that should concern all Jews, Christians, muslims... all people...
What is evil?  It is not about who we are, it is about how we treat one another.  It is about what we see as evil, and can we see it when it is right in front of us, even amongst ourselves.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
How easy it is for the powers of darkness to mislead.
We should not be warring with one another but with those powers, those forces, that want us to war with one another.
Until we... all of us... try to see all sides, recognize the real evil, the powers and forces that want us to war with one another, that seek to keep us divided instead of united, there will be no peace, and the evil one who currently rules this world will continue to rule.  Could it be that God awaits our awakening, waits for us to finally see Truth and Love, in order that this problem may be solved?  Does 'God' try to help us to evolve?

Salaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 14 January 2013 at 1:54pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:45pm
"His gift for spreading discord and enmity is great.  We can fight it only by showing an equally strong bond of friendship and trust"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMBtB0ljO-0
(9 minutes of your time)

only when we become united can we defeat evil
We must defeat the enemy of the Creator.  We do not do this by giving him what he wants by killing and subjugating one another.  When we can come together in loving one another, then we will be serving our Creator, then we will defeat the enemy.  Then we will defeat evil.

Edited by Caringheart - 14 January 2013 at 9:46pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic