IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I HAVE ISLAM  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I HAVE ISLAM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaheed Mo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I HAVE ISLAM
    Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:27pm
Bismillah, In The Name Of Allah, Most Merciful, And Most Gracious

It isn't ordinary for a typical muslim to make any new years resolution. Rather the typical muslim would be pleased with what God has planned for him.

But for every year end, everyone draws to conclusion the significance of the previous year. Taking into account lessons, and knowledge acquired throughout the entire full year.

Starting on a clean slate, reminisce an ordained history of joy and praise. Praise that is only due to Allah.

In life we can have praise, but without faith, hope and livelihood, our praise is rather diminished. There are so many to seek the "The Truth", but the truth that adheres you with Allah is the most uplifting, refreshing and powerful.

Faith (the truth) is relative part of our lives, it is as if it is our "second life". A life that embodies us with Almighty Allah. A life that shares a designated amplitude with our values and upbringing. Bestowed unto every living being is a, destined faith.

Faith is a process, it is the forefront of our inner life. In order to acquire an astounding, rich, and abundant faith, one requires a life of honesty, truth, prayer and loyalty towards Allah. Before you can say,
"I have the faith", say,
"I have Allah", and Allah will give you the faith. Taking into account that Allah, gives and takes as He wills.

So many beliefs have curriculums, rather Islam has a deen. A deen that leads to a prosperous life of happiness and peace. This deen is the base of formation. It regulates how we act, how we respond to others (interact), how we present ourselves (appearance) and how far are we willing to embody Islam into our lives.

Deen just like faith is important, but to have it one needs to earn it - earning it in the sense that, one should be submissive to Allah and His commands. You need to have the eagerness and agility to possess it. Thus possessing it, is like carrying ounces of gold. In short having the "code of life", is like having a complete insight into life.

Islam is peace, peace is life, life is a purpose, a purpose is to worship Allah. When we walk, speak, we should be in peace, because peace is like a footprint, leaving a mark for everyone to recognize you. Having Islam is like having to be someone with an identity. Islam provides you with the virtue of gratitude to say,
"I have a life, I have Allah." We all have obligations but to obligate Islam as a true way of living, is so rich and sensational.

Edited by Shaheed Mo - 05 January 2013 at 11:30pm
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:57am
Waxing poetic....welcome to Islamicity!
Shaheed Mo View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaheed Mo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:59am
Salam, Thanks I am pleased. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic