IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Qur'aan Cosmological Model  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Qur'aan Cosmological Model

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al-amiyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:46am
Originally posted by schmikbob schmikbob wrote:

You publish 4 tables with absolutely nothing labeled and accuse me of saying nothing.  I am afraid you have become consumed by your own self importance.  And the only silence you hear is the silence of a zoo patron looking into the baboon cage.

Again another lie of self deception. I have presented much more than just four tables. Your Agnosticism has got the better of you and now your mental vision seems blurred.
But I do not take notice of your kind of characters because you are just bent on sowing confusion as always. You have no manner of discussion etiquette and therefore best dismissed.

Since I presented this Model, you have remarked a few times but no more than a hollow nothing. Save yourself some embarrassment if you do possess it or say something meaningful if you have anything meaningful to say.
StopS View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StopS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:53am
Originally posted by al-amiyr al-amiyr wrote:

Here is a little diagram about the great reality as portrayed in the qur'aan.

All I see is a view into a wind-tunnel with a propeller at the back and a contracting, psychedelic tunnel in front of it. Where is this represented in the Koran?

Edited by StopS - 21 March 2013 at 5:54am
Reepicheep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reepicheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:52am
StopS wrote:  Good one. A laugh a day .....

StopS, I did a google search on this "Qur'aan Cosmological Model" and noticed that this is not the first debate you have had with al-amiyr.  Interestingly, he does seem to have some defenders in other forums.  Go figure.

Personally, I think I'd rather take "getting hit in the head with a hammer" lessons than discuss al-amiyr's theories, but to each his own.

I did come across an interesting quotation in another forum, where the discussion about this model has now reached 17 pages in length and is still ongoing:

al-amiyr wrote: You can refer back to the following posts #1 #8 #9 #12 #19 #22 #23 #26 #27 #58 #61 #71#139 #157 #162 and #171.

If this Islamicity thread ever reaches the point where al-amiyr makes reference to "post #171", I think I'll break down and cry.   On the plus side, you do seem to have got al-amiyr to concede that he erroneously dropped the term 2T from one of his equations, so perhaps there is yet reason for hope.

Edited by Reepicheep - 21 March 2013 at 7:09am
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:03am

Look, look, the baboon is becoming upset.  It's throwing itself at the glass.  I bet it starts throwing it's own feces pretty soon.

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Reepicheep Reepicheep wrote:

Go figure.

LOL that's what I thought about below......

al-amiyr View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al-amiyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:39pm

An Incorrect Statement

StopS, I did a google search on this "Qur'aan Cosmological Model" and noticed that this is not the first debate you have had with al-amiyr.  Interestingly, he does seem to have some defenders in other forums.  Go figure.

Personally, I think I'd rather take "getting hit in the head with a hammer" lessons than discuss al-amiyr's theories, but to each his own.

I did come across an interesting quotation in another forum, where the discussion about this model has now reached 17 pages in length and is still ongoing:

al-amiyr wrote: You can refer back to the following posts #1 #8 #9 #12 #19 #22 #23 #26 #27 #58 #61 #71#139 #157 #162 and #171.

If this Islamicity thread ever reaches the point where al-amiyr makes reference to "post #171", I think I'll break down and cry.   On the plus side, you do seem to have got al-amiyr to concede that he erroneously dropped the term 2T from one of his equations, so perhaps there is yet reason for hope.

"On the plus side, you do seem to have got al-amiyr to concede that he erroneously dropped the term 2T from one of his equations,"

Where did you get that from? That is 100% incorrect! StopS invented something and I proved that he distorted what I had written and then he argued the incorrectness of his presentation which he attributed to me. He did it on several occasions on other sites. They are all available online to read. 

You are partially correct when you said that I have defenders. In fact so many who were opposed to me now became full supporters. Some have even apologized online for being hash.

This model is striking fear in the Godless. ALL their strategies to fight and insult the Qur'aan and the character of the prophet (S+) is becoming useless. It is amazing that on more than 20 forums where this model is discussed their have not been one Muslim opponent and not one Atheist who could bring one valid point against it. Rudeness and deception have become there trademarks. It will be etched on their escutcheons. 

StopS View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StopS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:42pm

Hahaha, no, not a debate. I just asked him some questions to show others that he has no idea what cosmology is and what version of cosmogony he is plagiarising. He is unable to answer any factual questions and can only answer when it comes to word formats or spelling. It's actually quite sad.
al-amiyr View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al-amiyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:35pm

Post 13

Two magnified examples of  of The Qur'aan Cosmological Model Decompression Tables

Decompression Table 1:07 = RaFFa
QCMt1.07.png

Decompression Table  1:11 = RaF:RaFa
QCMt1.11.png

Decompressed Program: The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model

The Qur'aan Cosmological Model Algorithmic Compression is decompressed by The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model. Remember the thread The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model! Click here to read further details http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25032

What is the Qur�aan Lexicographical Model?
The Qur�aan Lexicographical Model is a program of the design, order, and structure of all the words of the Arabic language. Beginning from the layout and forms of the fundamental verbal root letters; their various types; their further extended verbal dimensions; and all their possible derived words visually presented as a model of about a thousand pages, three dimensionally arranged i.e. vertically, horizontaly and diagonally.

The Arabic language consists of an alphabet of 28 letters plus one special letter called alif; 3 short vowels written above or below the consonantal letters, which can be extended into 3 long vowels using  the 3 universal letters alif, waaw, and yaa�; and two important diphthongs ay and aw. From here the entire structure of the language is build upon a well designed arrangement.

The fundamental verbal root letters
Roughly speaking the Arabic language is based on letters arranged in twos threes and fours with vowels in between and after. They are all verbs of the past tense.
Here is the complete list of examples of all the Arabic fundamental verbal root patters.

Verbs based on this pattern
XaaXa consonant- long vowel- consonant- short vowel
ML- = MaaLa = he or it inclined, sloped, bowed
TL- = TaaLa = he lengthened
SB- = SaaBa = he hit (the target)

XaXXa consonant- short vowel- double consonant- short vowel
R-F- = RaFFa = he or it flashed or flared
T-R- = TaRRa = he sharpened (a pencil to a point)
L-B- = LaBBa = he abided (at a place)

XaXaa consonant- short vowel- consonant- long vowel
T-W-- = TaWaa = he rolled up
L-W-- = LaWaa = he curved, bent (something)
H-W-- = HaWaa = he or it fell down

XaXaXa consonant- short vowel- consonant- short vowel- consonant- short vowel
N-M-R- = NaMaRa = he numbered (numbers)
S-B-R- = SaBaRa = he was patient
K-M-L- KaMaLa = he or it was complete, whole, total

XaX:XaXa consonant- short vowel- consonant- consonant- short vowel- consonant- short vowel
S-L:S-L- = Sal:SaLa = he or it formed a chain reaction
Z-L:Z-L- = ZaL:ZaLa = it quaked (the earth)
N-M:N-M- =  NaM:NaMa = it rippled (sand in the wind)

There you have it the complete verbal program (100%) upon which the entire Arabic language (99%+) is based and thus the entire Qur�aan and its thousands of Models of Knowledge lying below its

surface that must be extracted and in this case here - The Qur'aan Cosmological Model.

Have again another look at the program that generates all the fundamental verbal root words of the Arabic language. Ignore the darkened section for now. Just pay close attention to the section vertically marked 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

lexmod1.1.png

The vertically marked section 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 is the program that decompresses The Qur'aan Cosmological Model Algorithmic Compression Formula:

Kh = T +R +F +2T +2R +2F.

Which is derived from:

Khalqan = Tayyan +Ratqan +Fatqan +2Tayyan +2Ratqan +2Fatqan.
(an example of what is meant above in English is)
Creation = Turn in +Rotate + Fire out +2Turn in +2Rotate +2Fire out.

Which in turn are the key words from The Two Specific Qur'aan Cosmological Verses that describe the general evolution of the universe from before its date of birth and until its death.

The results of the decompression of The Qur'aan Cosmological Algorithmic Compression Formula are the four tables presented in the previous post: Post #20.

Remember again that it was said and I quote:
"It will be seen that when we run the Qur�aanic cosmological algorithmic compression

Kh = T +R +F +2T +2R +2F

through the fundamental structure of the Arabic language then we witness a magnificent display of verbs, nouns, and adjectives that go back to describe each and every phase of the universe at its exact time and place in great detail. We are presented without exaggeration hundreds of beautiful drawings of the phases the universe undergoes from its cosmological origin, through its cosmological evolution, and until its eventual cosmological fate. And upon that we also see the derivation of many simple and logical abbreviations that precisely describe each and every phase of the universe. And then further beyond that we realize and see how the actions of the universe drive life into the dead and empty of meaning fundamental building blocks of the language- which are all the fundamental verbal patterns from which are derived the words of the language.
That in a nutshell is the Qur�aan Cosmological Model."

Here again is Table 1 of the 4 tables. See the magnificent display of verbs of the past tense that will go back to describe each and every phase of the universe at its exact time and place producing detailed delineations as to for example its mechanics- translational, rotational, and oscillatory.

QCMtable1of4.png 

A common question that has been asked over and over again everywhere is, "What would falsify this model?" If the analyses of the results of the decompressed tables do not correspond with empirical scientific (mathematical, cosmological, quantum physical, etc.) data then this model could be regarded as theoretical or in other words the personal imaginations of the author. But if the decompressed tables do correspond with empirical scientific (mathematical, cosmological, quantum physical, etc.) data then this model could not be regarded as theoretical or in other words the personal imaginations of the author but rather the factual input of the Creator of the Universe Himself. The simple conclusion of the matter would be and I quote the Creator who speaks in His last revealed book called the Qur'aan,

Qur�aan 021:30

أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا
أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا
فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا

وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ
أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

transliteration

�a-wa-lam yara lladhiyna kafaruw

�anna as-samaawaati wa-l-�arDa kaanataa Ratqan

fa-Fataq-naa humaa

wa-ja�al-naa min al-maa�i kulla shay�in hayyin

�a-fa-laa yu�minuwna

Have those who have disbelieved now not seen:-

that the samaawaat and the �arD

(1)- were both Ratq

(2)- and so We Fataq them both again.

And We made from water every living thing.

Will they now not believe?
[translation by al-amiyr muhammad al-qurashi al-amjadiy]

The entire world has then to take heed. This era might be last of all chances. And ALLAAH knows best.

The analyses of the Qur'aan Cosmological Model Decompressed Tables begins from post 14 inshaa ALLAAH

Edited by al-amiyr - 21 March 2013 at 1:50pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic