IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Qur'aan Cosmological Model  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Qur'aan Cosmological Model

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al-amiyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2013 at 4:12am
I hope to bring this subject to a satisfactory conclusion. I will be presenting the QCM delineated diagrams in coming posts inshaa allaah. In the meantime, have a look at the following diagram that sums up the Qur'aan Cosmological Model.

Here is a little diagram about the great reality as portrayed in the qur'aan. The seven samaawaat (universal realms) one above the other with varying degrees of outward expansion. The innermost samaa' (universal realm) being drawn outwards by the gravity of the six outer samaawaat (universal realms) and the close to halting of the outermost samaa' (universal realm) by the gravitational attraction of the six inner samaawaat (universal realms).

Soon to be continued inshaa allaah. R - - - - - - -> /\llllllllll/\_/\ (Table Mountain)[/quote]
al-amiyr View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al-amiyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2013 at 8:19am

Post 12

The Qur,aan Cosmological Model Algorithmic Compression/Decompression Tables.
Have a good look at the following Four Decompressed Tables derived from the Qur'aan Cosmological Model Algorithmic Compression Formula  kh = T + R + F + 2T + 2R + 2F. If you did not follow or do not know or do not understand how this Qur'aan Cosmological Model Algorithmic Compression Formula was derived, then go back to the beginning and carefully read all previous posts. The detailed explanation of the Qur'aan Cosmological Model really begins from this step onwards. It is very easy to grasp if you are willing to spend less than one hour to want to grasp it.

Here are the Four Qur'aan Cosmological Model Algorithmic Compression/Decompression Tables.

QCMtable1of4.png

QCMtable2of4.png

QCMtable3of4.png

QCMtable4of4.png

To be continued and fully explained with detailed delineations inshaa allaah.

schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:29am
Are you kidding me?  Is anyone buying what is being sold here.  This is utter mumbo jumbo with no basis in science
StopS View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StopS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:35am
Just chuckle and take it as entertainment and a demonstration of what a person is capable of in producing nonsense based on just 2 or 3 words.
The person doing this has no knowledge on cosmology and even less on cosmogony.

Try asking a factual question and be surprised ;)
al-amiyr View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al-amiyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:20am
Thanks for saying nothing.
This Model has begun to silence all critics. The qur'aan successfully explains the accelerated expansion as given above which is but a drop in the ocean of its knowledge so far.
I gather that you too have become another victim who have drowned in the ocean of his own Dark Ages.
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 6:38am
You publish 4 tables with absolutely nothing labeled and accuse me of saying nothing.  I am afraid you have become consumed by your own self importance.  And the only silence you hear is the silence of a zoo patron looking into the baboon cage.
Reepicheep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reepicheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:11am
al-amiyr wrote: This Model has begun to silence all critics.

Al-amiyr may have a point.  I've gotta admit that his writings leave me kind of speechless...
StopS View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StopS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:41am
Tongue  Good one. A laugh a day .....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic