IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ayatollah Khamenei the Supreme Leader of iran  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ayatollah Khamenei the Supreme Leader of iran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ayatollah Khamenei the Supreme Leader of iran
    Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:10am
"The truth of the Syrian issue is that the camp of the arrogant powers is trying to destroy the link that connects the chain of resistance in the region and is located next to the borders of the usurping Zionist regime."

Ayatollah Khamenei said that the solution to the Syrian crisis is to prevent weapons from being pumped into Syria and reiterated: "In any country, if opposition forces are provided with weapons from outside the country, the ruling system will naturally confront them."

His Eminence added: "If the opposition forces in Syria put their weapons down, there will be an opportunity for them to demand of the government to listen to them and let them announce their positions."

Edited by whitelion553 - 21 November 2012 at 10:11am
i try to say only facts
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:49am
Nice comment from Ayatollah Khamenei who is 'pumping weapons from outside the country into Gaza' but doesn't expect them to be confronted.

"If the opposition forces ... put their weapons down, there will be an opportunity for them to demand of the government to listen to them and let them announce their positions."

The same can be said of the Palestinian situation.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:09pm
Carinheart,
you are not all that caring. You need to think about changing that name it does not fit your character. And believe me I am not saying that for any other reason other than what you show of yourself.

Palestinians have been in a mass prison called Gaza for decades. In their own country they have no right to move as they wish. Their commerce, trade, education, healthcare, prosperity, life and their deaths are controlled by Israel. How dare you ignore that?
How dare you look over that?
Israel get Billions of dollars from our tax money to buy weapons of mass destruction, uses them and kill hundreds and thousands of innocent people that it has imprisoned in camps, no civilized nation ever condemning it out of fear of blackmailing by Israel.
Why Palestinian do not have right to get arms but only Israel? where is your fairness, if you claim you preach any? Or you do not believe in fairness for all, just those who you like or who are your friends? Is that what you believe and preach?
Hands of our presidents are tied behind their backs so they cannot speak fairness, against these Israelis and the atrocities they commit, if they do they know they will not be President no more. Did you not watch presidential debates and not know who funds and brings in the one who runs the White House? So these crimes go unchecked, but I must say, every wrong has a day of it's end.

Looks like you grew up in a culture where an enemy is someone you do not want to hear anything from thus you discard even if he speaks the truth. I did not, I do not care who it is that speaks the truth, if it is the truth, you should have guts to say it so.

Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, now Syria are all victims of Western imperialism. All destruction came about due to funneling of arms and money that can be easily traced back to the Western countries and of course you all know who. Wherever foreign interests and agencies are involved there is destruction.

Hasan

Edited by honeto - 27 November 2012 at 2:26pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:43pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

Well Hasan, there are others who disagree with you.  I can not help it that you do not like the truths that I present.  You are entitled to your view.  I am entitled to mine.  You think I am uncaring.  I think your views are tainted by prejudice.
"no civilized nation ever condemning it out of fear of blackmailing by Israel. "
??? blackmailing... (conspiracy theories again?) ... There has been plenty said about the actions of Israel and plenty of diplomatic action to try to ease the situation in Palestine.

Let me ask you Hasan... If I am correct you live in Texas... What if Mexico decided it wanted to take back Texas and started launching rockets into Texas?  What then should Texas do?  Should they send arms to Mexico so that it can be a fair fight?  Or would you want your state to preserve itself?  Should they not try to prevent more arms from reaching Mexico, knowing that Mexico was intent on the destruction of your state, and try to reach a diplomatic solution instead?  Could a diplomatic solution ever be reached as long as Mexico was launching rockets into Texas?  Would Texas ever be able to feel safe and trust its neighbor Mexico as long as they were doing that?

I do care about fairness.  That is why I would like to see the aggression stop.  I care about life.  I care no matter who it is happening to.

Salaam,
CH
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:30pm
Caringheart,
So you deny that what is going on in Ghaza is not true? and what an average Palestinian goes through is fiction?

It is not about my views and your views, it is rather what is going on. If you see a murder, you call it a murder, if you see a torture, you call it so, if you see humiliation of one human by another you call it as such.
You seem to not have the guts to do just that, are you scared, are you biased, are you insane, are you insensitive. Because I cannot understand you claim to be fair, I do not see it anywhere in replies.
If you do not stand up for the right, God will hold you responsible for your inaction and unfair standing with the aggressor.
You cannot deny fact or close you eyes. Just look at some numbers, and see what is going on, please don;t deny truth and facts, God will deny you salvation for that.
"remember truth will set you free" that's what it means.
check some facts out there:

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

Hasan

Edited by honeto - 27 November 2012 at 3:43pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:57pm
salam,this words are belong to my leader
please think about them

The summary of this matter is that on the basis of a horrible Western plot and under the direction of England in the 1940s, an independent country with a clear historical identity called �Palestine� has been taken away from its people through the use of weapons, killings and deception and has been given to a group of people the majority of whom are immigrants from European countries. This great usurpation � which at the outset was accompanied with massacres of defenseless people in towns and villages and their expulsion from their homes and homeland to bordering countries � has continued for more than six decades with similar crimes and continues to this very day. This is one of the most important issues of the human community.
Political and military leaders of the usurping Zionist regime have not avoided any crimes during this time: from killing the people, destroying their homes and farms and arresting and torturing men and women and even their children, to humiliating and insulting that nation and trying to destroy it in order to digest it in the haraam-eating stomach of the Zionist regime, to attacking their refugee camps in Palestine itself and in the neighboring countries where millions of refugees live. Such names as Sabra and Shatila, Qana and Deir Yasin have been etched in the history of our region with the blood of the oppressed Palestinian people.
Even now after 65 years the same kind of crimes marks the treatment of Palestinians remaining in the occupied territories by the ferocious Zionist wolves. They commit new crimes one after the other and create new crises for the region. Hardly a day passes without reports of murder, injury and arrests of the youth who stand up to defend their homeland and their honor and protest against the destruction of their farms and homes. The Zionist regime, which has carried out assassinations and caused conflicts and crimes for decades by waging disastrous wars, killing people, occupying Arab territories and organizing state terror in the region and in the world, labels the Palestinian people as �terrorists�, the people who have stood up to fight for their rights. And the media networks which belong to Zionism and many of the Western and mercenary media repeat this great lie in violation of ethical values and journalistic commitment, and the political leaders who claim to defend human rights have closed their eyes on all these crimes and support that criminal regime shamelessly and boldly and assume the role of their advocates.
Our standpoint is that Palestine belongs to the Palestinians and that continuing its occupation is a great and intolerable injustice and a major threat to global peace and security. All solutions suggested and followed up by the Westerners and their affiliates for �resolving the problem of Palestine� have been wrong and unsuccessful, and it will remain so in the future. We have put forth a just and entirely democratic solution. All the Palestinians � both the current citizens of Palestine and those who have been forced to immigrate to other countries but have preserved their Palestinian identity, including Muslims, Christians and Jews � should take part in a carefully supervised and confidence-building referendum and chose the political system of their country, and all the Palestinians who have suffered from years of exile should return to their country and take part in this referendum and then help draft a Constitution and hold elections. Peace will then be established.
who always stood up to defend and support the Zionist regime? So far, this regime has created countless problems for American politicians. It has presented a hateful image of American politicians to the regional peoples, and it has made them look like an accomplice in the crimes of the usurping Zionists. The material and moral costs borne by the American government and people on account of this are staggering, and if this continues, the costs might become even heavier in the future.

i try to say only facts
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

Caringheart,
If you do not stand up for the right, God will hold you responsible for your inaction and unfair standing with the aggressor.
Hasan

Greetings Hasan,

We disagree as to who the aggressor is.
The British mandate was trying to do something humane, and that was to give a displaced people a place where they could live.  Most of the western countries had done all that they could to accomodate these people during two world wars, and none of the eastern nations were offering anything.  Giving them a place in their original homeland makes sense.  One must ask why was that so unagreeable to the mid easterners? 
At the time the British mandate was made, Britain was the ruler in Palestine, so they had the authority to do what they did and it was agreed upon by the coalition of nations known at the UN.  This was not one nation acting on its own but by a consensus agreement. 
We must look at who it is that turned this into a war... and why? 
A war that was lost and yet they will not cede in order to have peace and life... Who is it that would rather continue to have war?
I truly do wonder... Do people ever take the time to study the whole history?

Salaam,
CH
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic