IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets - Jesus
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jesus (Peace be upon him) Messiah.. (Question)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jesus (Peace be upon him) Messiah.. (Question)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
FollowAl-islam View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FollowAl-islam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:41pm
Nobody?? Come on brothers and sisters??
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FollowAl-islam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:41am
Does anyone have a answer?
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FollowAl-islam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2011 at 9:40am
Salaamu 'alaykum

The jews said that the Messiah where they are waiting for must be come from the line of David and Solomon. We as muslims believe that Jesus (peace be upon him) was the messiah and is the messiah who shall come back.

My question is, why the new-testament says that Jesus (peace be upon) only come from the lineage of David and not soloman. Cause the lineage must be go trough the father, i have watched a lot video's about this topic on Youtube. Also from muslims who said in that video's that Jesus (peace be upon him) is described in the new-testament that he came not through David and Soloman.

What is the Muslim view, do we say that it's correct that the jews say that the messiah must come through david and soloman, did Jesus (peace be upon him) came from the lineage of David and soloman?

I hope inshaallah that you understand my question my english is not very well and i hope inshallaah that some have a answer for me.

Wassalamu alaykum

Ps. i don't know where i must ask this question i ask it on this topic i see now that is moderate topic, maybe the moderator can move the topic to the right subject/forum if this is the wrong place.

Edited by FollowAl-islam - 03 December 2011 at 9:40am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic