IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets - Jesus
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Prophet Jesus (PBUH) Invited People To Faith  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Prophet Jesus (PBUH) Invited People To Faith

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmetsecer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Prophet Jesus (PBUH) Invited People To Faith
    Posted: 14 April 2010 at 11:08am
THE PROPHET JESUS (PBUH) INVITED PEOPLE TO FAITH AND BEING A SERVANT

SERVANT

Jesus answered: "It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.'"(Luke 4:8)

I tell you the truth. Whoever hears my word and believes Him Who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. (John 5:24)

Jesus replied: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind." (Matthew 22:37)

So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said: "Lord, I thank you that You have heard me. I knew that You always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that You sent me." (John 11:41-42)

Then Jesus cried out: "When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the One Who sent me. When he looks at me, he sees the One Who sent me�I did not speak of my own accord, but God, Who sent me, told me what to say and how to say it. I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what God has told me to say." (John 12:44-50)

Feb 10, 2010

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic