IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - American woman marrying Saudi man  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

American woman marrying Saudi man

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hastye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: American woman marrying Saudi man
    Posted: 22 December 2009 at 7:13pm
Asalamu alaikum wa ramatuallah wa barakatu,

Does anyone have any websites or information on Americans (especially women) marrying Saudi men?  I am interested in marrying a Saudi man from Makkah, inshallah.  Of course I know and have heard that it is much harder and requires more to marry a Saudi.  Does anyone have a good website or know someone that I can get full details from?  I want to read up on all the laws and requirements that would need to be filled.  I would just like to know how to go about marrying a Saudi national. 

Thank you.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2009 at 9:34pm
Saladin View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2009 at 2:06am
Walaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:39pm
Salam alaikum sister,

I am sure you marrying him after a good relation and you know him very well,it is important for him to inform the saudi government as your rights will be protected.
the best thing is you come to saudi and marry in saudi arabia this will ensure that the government knows.

i am sure you are a good muslima and you marrying for allah,so come to the holy land with good intention and reap the benefits of islam.

best wishes.

regrds
faisal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic