IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - istakhara help  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

istakhara help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samsung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: istakhara help
    Posted: 11 October 2009 at 8:40am

i am new to this so i appologise if i do or say anything wrong.

Firstly i am pakistani and the man i want to marry is bengali..... we are both nearly 30 and have been togehter for over 5 years. we wanted to get married for a long time but our parents will not accept as they do not like him or the family mainly cus they are bengali and i now this is haram in islam.

Howver 2 years ago his family did come to ask for my hand it was decided to get married in 6 months time and money was exchanged and asian sweets. Then as time went by his mum changed her mind and so did my family we would both argue with our families to accept but they woudnt then we decided to leave it..

then recently my parents and his told us if we want to marry esch other then to pak our bags and get out....so i decided last night to do istakhara..

we love each other but dont want to hurt our parents but we dont no wat to do...also ihave no other rishta and nor does he.....

yesterday i did istakhara and woke up feling positive.

i did close my eyes wen i went to bed and saw peoples legs to feet swaying with white socks on....like im cudnt see the faces just them sitting on something and the feet swaying with white socks on

then later that night i saw then person i want to marry he looked very young and was smiling and was wearing white shirwani and white hat and it looked liek we were getting married ..i am sure it was me with him but cant say for sure....

does anyone no wat this dream/thought after performing istakhara could mean..good or bad?? seing socks what does that mean??

i have perormed istakhara 2 times howevr today i have started my periods and dont no what to do as i wanted to pray it for 7 nights do i have to start agan wen i finish or is there a dua i can read tonight ....please could somone relpy to that as i need to know for tongih wat to do...

plz someone help

we love our parents but we not geting any youngr and dont want t ocommit anymore sin....and if they dont agree can we get married without them??

thankyou Dead

Edited by icforumadmin - 12 October 2009 at 10:11pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic