IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Arts & Literatures
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pardon me  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pardon me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pardon me
    Posted: 10 October 2009 at 9:50pm

Asslamu Alaikum WA Rahmatu Allah

You never know when Allah(Swt)
is going to bless you!! Good things happen when you least expect them to !!!!!!!!Wink

Oh Allah, I thank You for this day. I thank You for my being
able to see and to hear this morning. I'm blessed because You are forgiving, Allah and understanding, Allah. You have done so much for me and  You keep  on blessing me.
 Forgive me this day for everything I have  done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you..
Cry

I ask now for Your forgiveness.  Please keep me safe
from all danger and harm. Help me to start this day  with a new attitude and plenty of  gratitude. Let me make the best of  each and every  day to clear my mind so  that I can Only PLEASE You, Ya Rab! Let everything I do today and everyday be for Your sake only, Ya Allah.

Read! In the Name of your Lord Who has created (all that exists)

Please  broaden
my mind so that I can accept all  things. Let me not whine and  whimper
over things I have no control over. Place peace in my heart.

Continue to  use me to do what You will, Oh Allah

Continue to  bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep
me strong that I may  help the weak... Keep me uplifted that I  may
have words of encouragement for others. I make duah for those that are
lost  and can't find their way. I  make duah for those that are
misjudged and  misunderstood. I make duah for those  who don't
know You .
 I make duah for those that don't believe.

But I thank You that I believe. I believe that Allah (Swt)
changes people and Allah (Swt) changes things. I make duah for all my sisters
and brothers. For each and every family member in their households. I make
duah for peace, love and joy  in their homes that they are out of
debt and all their needs are met. I make duah that we will receive our book with our RIGHT hands on the Day of Judgment, Yaa Rab! I   make duah that every eye that
reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater
than our Rabb. Every battle is  in Your hands for You to fight.
I make duah that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that
sees
it,  Ameen

Heart

Edited by Full of Hopes - 12 October 2009 at 9:42am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2009 at 10:00pm
I make duah that we will receive our book with our RIGHT hands on the Day of Judgment, Yaa Rab!
Insha Allah, Insha Allah, Insha Allah
Oh Allah thank you for your grace, your mercy is ever lasting.  Oh Allah when we were fixed in our mother's womb, you LOVED us, you gave us the gift of hearing, sight, touch, seeing, tasting but most important you gave us Islam as our religion.  To worship you alone, to associate no other with you.  You are above all, you are everywhere, you are needless, you did not beget or were you begotten.  Allah forgive us, forgive us, forgive usCry
Z 
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2009 at 9:43am

These are more than great words. May Allah keep us on the right path.
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic