IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Very beautiful Pictures  for Ramadan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Very beautiful Pictures for Ramadan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Very beautiful Pictures for Ramadan
    Posted: 18 August 2009 at 4:11pm

Here are some cute pics about Ramadan.. Hope you like them..

Edited by Full of Hopes - 18 August 2009 at 4:35pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2009 at 7:16am

Edited by abuayisha - 19 August 2009 at 2:26pm
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2009 at 1:38pm

Asslamu Alikum

Brother,

May I ask you a question? I would like to know�

What is the aim behind this picture?

I thought when I signed up here that I am your sister in Islam.   

Never did I think that there will be any difference between me and the other members.

From the very first day.. I asked "Is this forum for a special society or people?"

You said; "No it is for everyone.."

When I displayed theses pictures,, I expected your thanks and gratefulness. I just received them and wanted to share you my brothers and sisters feelings of Ramadan..

Then you shocked me with your reply..

I believe in every nation or country, there are good people and bad ones.. We shouldn't be against people themselves but against their mistakes ..
�..

If we think Muslims are to be sepretaed according to countries and nations, then we don't belong to...

the Real Islamic City

Edited by Full of Hopes - 19 August 2009 at 1:53pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2009 at 2:25pm
Please forgive me, but I'm not sure why this photo has upset you.  Your post about Ramadan reminded me of a month long tradition of iftar meals shared between friends and family throughout the world, and I simply wanted to illustrate the thought.  Why were you shocked?

iftar%20prepare.JPG
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2009 at 3:55pm

No brother.. You forgive me.. I've misunderstood you..
I am so sorry. May Allah forgive me and you..

Because I am almost Saudi, some members focused on me and my country on their replies. They shouldn't have done this. I was almost sure you are not of that type.. but.. again I am sorry ..
And I was schocked beacuse I know this picture very well.It is used by some people to mock Saudi people..in to ways.
1- they just think about food
2- they don't fear Allah and waste too much food while many are starving.

If only you had written any comment with your pic to help me to understand, I would have not misunderstood you..

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2009 at 4:17pm

Khair Insha'Allah.  So you know this picture to be from Saudi, and not Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, or Kuwait?  Having spent a great deal of my time in Saudi and the rest of the Gulf, I know that all the food there is not for the few sitting around the huge platter, but that guest come in and out throughout the night eating in the majliss, or diwan (depending on which country is photo was taken in).  Just curious, how are you "almost Saudi"?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic