IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - We are the Messiah, the Prophets.....  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We are the Messiah, the Prophets.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We are the Messiah, the Prophets.....
    Posted: 16 March 2005 at 6:48pm

A complete quote to comment on from my web page....

Jesus said, �Be as I am.�

We are the Messiah, the Prophets, the Buddha, the Manifestations of God, the People of Spirit, a living Messiah in the Multitudes; not one of Us but all of Us. We are all Messengers of God.  We are equally responsible for the well being of each other and the World.  We are all tested as Moses was on the Mountain, Jesus was in the Desert, Mohammed in the Caves and Buddha under the Bodhi Tree in Our daily lives.  We are all called to share Our many Talents and Gifts.

Essentially We are all born with the Holy Spirit within Us. We are all born Spiritual Whole/Holy Beings requiring Loving, Caring, Respect, Accountability, Nurturing and Encouragement to become whole productive Participants in Our Families, Our Communities, Nations and within Ourselves.  Feeling good about who We are and what We do helps Us be there for Ourselves and Others when They need Us.

We are all Co Creators as with We Are the Messiah!

God.  We must see We have choices and the ability to seek places We can make healthy choices, let�s make the right choices.  Educated and nurtured We can make good ones.  We are all born with Spiritual responsibilities to Ourselves, Others and God to do the right thing, get help when We need it, give it when We can and if We cannot be clear about it and Empower the Individual or Ourselves to learn to help Themselves or Ourselves Creatively and Legally.

It means there are things that must be done and We have the means to do it, Technology, Education, Resources, People willing and now We need the Cooperation and coming together of Our People, Everyone Leaders Great and Small.  Setting the problems on the table, finding effective solutions, implementing these with authority and Educate the People the whys if needed.  You, Your Family and Our World need Your help too.

It means Mankind must recognize the Nobility and the High Station of each of Us. In this recognition there must be a striving to Educate, Counsel and Consult all Mankind to be the very best We can be regardless of rich or poor. Following this Counsel will see the world blossom before Your eyes!  One heart at a time!

Remember We are all Leaders in Our Families and Communities and World and We all count very much to the well being of each other and the world! Our actions or inaction is what is important, for if We are in doubt or crisis We need an Excellent Counselor to guide us.  Remember We at times also guide Others in Their time of need too.

We are the People with the Power to Move and Motivate the World and Each Other towards Excellent thoughts, Actions and Deeds.  We do make a difference.  Spiritual insight comes from many sources and there are many resources to consider.   

God Bless You on Your Spiritual Journey.

Sincerely

Anne Marie Elderkin Habibi

Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada

http://groups.msn.com/TheRenewalofIslam

[Forum Moderator]

Please read the guidelines before posting,

3. Use of upper case and bold (font) is not permissible for the whole of the message body, however it may be used to add emphasis to words or phrases contained within your message.

unfortunately i could not change the font on this thread.

Edited by rami
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 6:11am
Ms. Habibi:

Has anyone actually joined your cult? You appear to be the one and only
believer in Habibiism.

Do you reject Bahai? Or are you so
lacking in humility that you cannot accept a religion in which Anne Habibi
is not a prophet and messiah?

DavidC
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 6:50am

Assalamu Alikoam

Brothers and Sisters

Contrary to Davids reply I am by far not creating a cult, as there are no meetings, no donations requested or any group gatherings nor any official agencies representing my beliefs.

My beliefs are mine, I am sharing them in the hopes people will consider the Message ion them and act some what differently or at least think about what these ideas mean in our own lives.

I have no sign up sheet for members nor do I want one at the moment, I do want people to think about The Message I wrote though.

In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.

Acts 2, 17-18

O bye the way if my beliefs ever were to become a religion it might be called El Habibi Islam.

Not because my name is Habibi but because the word Habibi means love.

Edited by amlhabibi2000
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 5:08am

Dear Anne Marie,

I urge you to pray to Allah for guidance and mercy.  You seem to be heading down the dangerous path of shirk.  Take your boundless spritiual energy and use it for the purpose it is intended, to praise Allah alone.  Islam is Allah's perfect religion, there is nothing you could change about it to make it better.  Have you read the Qur'an?  I bid you peace.

Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 1:56pm

There is no shirl in my Message.

There is only hope.

Hope that each of us arises to to be our best and see each other in a new and better and more important light.

Inshallah

Anne Marie Elderkin-Habibi

Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 2:22pm

So does not Allah live and dwell witin us?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic