IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hatred within the Abrahamic faiths  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHatred within the Abrahamic faiths

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 28>
Author
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2008 at 8:59pm
I think humanity will never get beyond our own limitations because we bicker over the ireelevant things of life. God is unchanging, yet we argue over God's nature. In the movie 'the message" I remember what the  Christian Abyssian king said the followers of the prophet: "the differences between you and I are no different than this line (unable to illustrate)." Islam is about one God Qul'hu Allahu Ahad.

Christianity and Judaism is about One God ruler over the cosmos. I think we should start there. Unfortunately individuals like believer
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
I think humanity will never get beyond our own limitations because we bicker over the ireelevant things of life. God is unchanging, yet we argue over God's nature. In the movie 'the message" I remember what the  Christian Abyssian king said the followers of the prophet: "the differences between you and I are no different than this line (unable to illustrate)." Islam is about one God Qul'hu Allahu Ahad.

Christianity and Judaism is about One God ruler over the cosmos. I think we should start there. Unfortunately individuals like believer who
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Christianity and Judaism is about One God ruler over the cosmos. I think we should start there. Unfortunately individuals like believer who talks
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Christianity and Judaism is about One God ruler over the cosmos. I think we should start there. Unfortunately individuals like believer who talks about
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Christianity and Judaism is about One God ruler over the cosmos. I think we should start there. Unfortunately individuals like believer who talks about the
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Christianity and Judaism is about One God ruler over the cosmos. I think we should start there. Unfortunately individuals like believer who talks about the compassion
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Christianity and Judaism is about One God ruler over the cosmos. I think we should start there. Unfortunately individuals like believer who talks about the compassion of
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Christianity and Judaism is about One God ruler over the cosmos. I think we should start there. Unfortunately individuals like believer who talks about the compassion of Christ
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 28>
  Share Topic