IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jews  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedJews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 11:43am
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

http://www.christianaction.org.za/articles_ca/2004-4-TheScourgeofSlavery.htm

ALL are at fault!!!

Nice try from a Xtian missionary propagandist site from old apartheid state to cover up their own crimes of white on black exploitation! All the black slave trade was approved by the missionaries now they are turned around on the issue; big deal!

IT contains nothing but anti Islamic / Muslim twisted untruths but that is OK cuz what else could we expect from the missionaries?
To top it all using a Jew's reference for mud slinging gee that would sounds quite credible on an Islamic site!LOL
The role of new apartheid state Israel with old was no secret!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 09 July 2008 at 12:07pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 6:56am
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

I agree.

This individual calls for the relationship between Jews and Muslims. We should give this individual a Muslim perspective,

Let me give you some of the perspective before you get into the assumption game! I know Jews lot better than you would ever know!

I almost married a Jewish woman but I am glad that I didn't and with my luck now we live next door to an atheist but  Jewish couple! In last thirteen years since we moved to this house they have shown zero interest in maintaining good neighborly relations toward which end my wife and I have bent over backward cuz Allah & the Prophet gave so much preference to the neighbor's rights that people thought he might make them receivers in the inheritances! This happened when we went on Hajj and told them about it,  they have been just a pain and it was twelve years ago! He has yelled at my son for no valid reason! He has so many violation  of city codes for back yard construction that we could call city on him and make his life miserable but we won't! This is no slum but rather a beach community and he has created eye sores! Even their daughter tried to create a stir with the neighbor on other side that I tried to run one of their dog over! BTW both those of those dogs died after a while with cancer! Allah's justice!

not quote non-muslims.
He is one of most knowledgeable on the subject with proper credentials! Were you around when he was writing the Reagan's speeches?
 He didn't specifically ask about the Holocaust
He sure did  go back and read his post!
nor any war nor anything else. It's important to address the question. It's funny that Sign Reader a Muslim, quotes a known racist in his own words: " is one politician who tells the way it is!"

"What Pat says you need to rebut his points than just saying being racist!"

You want proof?

ON AFRICAN-AMERICANS
After Sen. Carol Moseley Braun blocked a federal patent for a
Confederate flag insignia, Buchanan wrote that she was "putting on an act"
by associating the Confederacy with slavery: "The War Between the States
was about independence, about self-determination, about the right of a
people to break free of a government to which they could no longer give
allegiance,"  Buchanan asserted.  "How long is this endless groveling
before every cry of'racism' going to continue before the whole country
collectively throws up?"
(syndicated column, 7/28/93).

So far Ms Braun is concerned I I know how clean were her hands, she was outed cuz of corruption!
The business of confederate flag is irrelevant you can go online and see how many are for sale still!

The War was indeed about the South's independence for the North, but it was also about the South's intent to perpetuate the inhumane practice of slavery in which estimates showed killed over 50-100million Africans over its 400 year period in the united States of America. The Confederate Flag although Sourtherns claim its neutrality, is an emblematic symbol of pain and oppression to many African-Americans across the country.

In the case of slave trade the Jewish slave traders were quite prominent and you won't want to talk about them! It is them who caused more deaths during the inhumane transportations! Their cost was lot less than the fellows who bought them!

This is what he says about the segregated areas in the 40's:

"There were no
politics to polarize us then, to magnify every slight. The 'negroes' of
Washington had their public schools, restaurants, bars, movie houses,
playgrounds and churches; and we had ours." (Right from the Beginning,
Buchanan's 1988 autobiography, p. 131)

Does he still think that way?

Buchanan on Dr. Martin luther king's widowed wife:

White House advisor Buchanan urged President Nixon in an April 1969
memo not to visit "the Widow King" on the first anniversary of Martin
Luther King's assassination, warning that a visit would "outrage many, many
people who believe Dr. King was a fraud and a demagogue and perhaps
worse.... Others consider him the Devil incarnate. Dr. King is one of the
most divisive men in contemporary history." (New York Daily News, 10/1/90).
Same as above!
On Jews and being gased:

Writing of "group fantasies of martyrdom," Buchanan challenged the
historical record that thousands of Jews were gassed to death by diesel
exhaust at Treblinka: "Diesel engines do not emit enough carbon monoxide
to kill anybody." (New Republic, 10/22/90) Buchanan's columns have run in
the Liberty Lobby's Spotlight, the German-American National PAC newsletter
and other publications that claim Nazi death camps are a Zionist
concoction.

He is not the only one! You should visit Frenchconnection and read Jack Bernstein it might enlighten you a bit!

On visiting Germany and the buried SS troops:
Buchanan was vehement in pushing President Reagan -- despite protests
-- to visit Germany's Bitburg cemetery, where Nazi SS troops were buried.
At a White House meeting, Buchanan reportedly reminded Jewish leaders that
they were "Americans first" -- and repeatedly scrawled the phrase
"Succumbing to the pressure of the Jews" in his notebook.  Buchanan was
credited with crafting Ronald Reagan's line that the SS troops buried at
Bitburg were "victims just as surely as the victims in the concentration
camps."
(New York Times, 5/16/85; New Republic, 1/22/96).

what Pat Buttchanan thinks about women:

"The real liberators of American women were not the feminist
noise-makers, they were the automobile, the supermarket, the shopping
center, the dishwasher, the washer-dryer, the freezer." (Right from the
Beginning, p. 149).

Do you give credit to feminists? I think the WWII had lot to do with this! The women folks end up working in the factories while the men were gone to the war front! Their pay check making those war machines and appliances  and using them did have the freedom effect from one type of drudgery to another! And you call it liberation ....... that is a joke!

On people of color:

In a September 1993 speech to the Christian Coalition, Buchanan
described multiculturalism as "an across-the-board assault on our
Anglo-American heritage."

"There is nothing wrong with us sitting down and arguing that issue
that we are a European country." (Newsday, 11/15/92).

You and I may not like every thing he says but Americans have done lot worse than just saying this ! Have you thought what happened to the natives?

Like S.A. many of these statements are not worth the rebuttal as they are examples of one man's st**idity. Only a racist can admire another racist ignorant fool's point of view regarding the Jews. I'm sorry I don't subscribe to Nation of Islam-like mentality in blaming the Jews for the world's problem nor would I inform another curious soul with the quotes of another hateful human being. I'm not calling anyone a racist but if anyone subscribes to this st**idity called Pat buchanan as "telling it how it is" then the shoes just as well fits.

By the way reference can be found at: http://www.mtsu.edu/~baustin/buchanan.html

You wanna hear more crap about Pat buchana on his latest rant on blacks and Obama see the times at: http://streetknowledge.wordpress.com/2008/03/28/pat-buchanans-racist-rant-against-blacks-obama/

Yes, this ignorant bastard tells it alright!

The streetknowledge has taken 1995 TIME cover to top his recent column  indicates a pathetic exercise in blogging!
BTW the stuff he talked in 95 cover article  Obama copied quite few points during his campaign! The politics is a Machiavellian game! S far I am concerned all have sold their souls to the Devil!
That bastard  knew then what was coming !

No need to have this here but that was your choice~
Why Africa is no better today?

Give credit where it is due i.e., The Jewish slave traders = GO to Frenchconnection

Edited by Sign*Reader - 08 July 2008 at 10:55pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2008 at 6:26am

Maybe some history research on the rise of Islamic Spain, in the early days the Jews helped the muslims, they became allies. Eventually all 3 lived harmonisely together for a period of time.

Edited by Angel - 03 July 2008 at 6:27am
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2008 at 3:27pm
[QUOTE=Sign*Reader]
Originally posted by Shasta'sAunt Shasta'sAunt wrote:

O.K. Adam Sandler is a racist also......   Are you going to quote him next?Big%20smile

Duh! That was for you to figure out!
When a Jew makes a buck exploiting racism the Americans are quieter than mice or simply act dumber than a door nail but anybody else  is guilty like hell no matter what LOL
[/QUOTE]

I think if you have read any of my other posts you will see that I am adamantly against Zionism and the Israeli occupation of Palestine. I belong to several organizations against the occupation, including one started by Jews against the occupation. I am also against the Jewish lobby in this country wielding so much power and stifling any discussion regarding the above.

There is a difference between Zionist and the Jewish lobby who push their agenda and the general Jewish population. Jews are not responsible for all of the evil in the world, just as Muslims are not responsible for all of the terrorists in the world.
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2008 at 2:45pm
It is obvious you have some hatred for Jews.

Racism exist even among Jews and nobody here is trying to argue otherwise. But what I have a problem is when you expose your hatred to a seemingly purely neutral question. Unlike you and some muslims here I'm not going to start blaming Jews for the world's problem, there is at some point some accountability on our own. It is sad f all people you had to quote a poor human being who is not only a racist (whose views obviously will support yours) but also subscribes to ahtred of all other people.

Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2008 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Shasta'sAunt Shasta'sAunt wrote:

O.K. Adam Sandler is a racist also......   Are you going to quote him next?Big%20smile

Duh! That was for you to figure out!
When a Jew makes a buck exploiting racism the Americans are quieter than mice or simply act dumber than a door nail but anybody else  is guilty like hell no matter what LOL
JihadX View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2008 at 6:19am
Thank You so much brother
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
_ The Mujahid, The Eminent, Sheikh Abu Yahya Al Libi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic