IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - oral sex  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedoral sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Direct Link To This Post Topic: oral sex
    Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:45pm

salaam sisters,

i just read the other message regarding the sister who was having problems regarding her sexual relationship which now has been resolved for her alhumdulilah, it mentioned something regarding Oral sex, i was wanting to find this out for a while but didnt know who to as and somehow brought myself to open up.

is oral sex allowed, i heard its disliked but wasnt sure, my hubby prefers it as part of the intercourse and sometimes even asks me to swallow, ive said no afew times but i know im letting him down, he understands and is very caring but im not sure if its the right thing to do.

can someone give me some more info on this please?

andara View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:56pm
oral sex is allowed. Swallowing... it is kind of taste weird, but you may get use to it. If he is understanding, then he would not force you to do thing you dont like.
raz84 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2008 at 12:36pm

jazakallah sister, who replied to my message.

im very confused, i have heard from people that its haram or disliked.

if you say its halal/allowed and you are allowed to swallow then do you have anything to back this up, im not saying i dont believe you, its just that i want to make sure i dont dissapoint allah swt.

minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 12:43am

May I say that the real teachings, practice of the most pious persons is that husband and wife should not see each other naked ( that is in lit up room). They should not see the secret parts of each other with naked eyes. That is the real Islamic teachings if any one can do that.

Another. No man should touch any lady by hand who is not related. If any one can do that. It will solve many problems. If a person, say a (male) friend of mine in England sits and talks with ladies and goes out for a walk with her but never touches her hand or any part of her body. They spend one or two months together like that.

What happens at the end of that time!  Both of them and all others can be happy and be assured that nothing wrong was done between them. That is the real teaching.   All these things may be difficult to follow. But please do not deny or look down upon the real Islamic way of life, whatever you do for youself is not any one's concern.

Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 11:37am

As Salamu Alaikum

Firstly sister Raz84, such a question such to be asked privately to an Imam or some member via PM. Haya is one of the parts of Faith and such a question reflects lack of Haya.

Secondly.......I don't think from an Islamic prospect, it is allowed, especially the swallowing,  it is best to ask an scholar.

Take care

Salams

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
Aminah07 View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 3:36pm

ASA SR. raz84,

UCK I didn't know this type of topic could show up here even though we are all sr's.

I think minuteman and sr.alwardah had good advice.

Here is a good link to go to almost everything you could imagine asking is covered there in the archives if not you can ask them a new question http://islam.tc/ask-imam/index.php

andara View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2008 at 8:34am
"Women are your fields. Go then into your fields as you please." (2:223)

It is forbidden to have vaginal intercourse while a woman is menstruating (Qur'an 2:222).

The other thing that is forbidden is anal sex. Other than that everything is OK.

Please pm me if you want.
Ashgul12 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 3:24pm
Asak Sister,

Pls. visit this site which explains your query.

http://islam.tc/ask-imam/view.php?q=11873

Oral sex is forbidden and anal sex is haram in Islam.

Edited by Ashgul12
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic