IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Benazir Bhutto Assassinated  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Benazir Bhutto Assassinated

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 6:11am
Yes Martha, I have reported him for using offensive language, please use the
'report' button next to any one of this individual's posts. It's quite evident he
has derailed the thread and obviously breaks the guidelines. He is also
divisive and inflammatory. I could translate, but it is quite frankly beneath
not just me, but Islamicity to grant him any platform for his hatefull diatribe.

He is another one of those unfortunates who believe themselve's to be in
SOLE posession of 'true Islam'. Dangerous delusions .....
MAHDI View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAHDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 6:27am

http://www.voltairenet.org/article154466.html

to read who really I kill benazir bhutto

Edited by MAHDI
MAHDI View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAHDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 6:31am
I feel to have used the word gilipolleses, but like I cannot hold so many lies and see as the Palestinians are assassinated, and the people of Pakistan deceived by so many lies of the government of Pakistan and the United States, that is the guilty of the murder and as the islamico world this being struck within his paises and outside, by interests of the United States and the corruption of governors arabes and islamicos
MAHDI View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAHDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 7:11am
I feel my words, but it is that fixed I am gotten upset by so many lies, and if Pakistan goes to enter a great war against its general assassin lacayo of the United States, goes to have a great very hard war in Pakistan and anywhere in the world arabe and musulman, I feel it but it goes to have a great fight, by fault by treasonous arabe and Muslims. I feel my previous words, I am in contact with the enemy with many organizations arabes and islamicas that are going to fight
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 7:23am

Mahdi,

There is much injustice in the world. Many people suffer it is true, but as muslims we should know that these things will happen. Because we live in the most difficult era of the existance of the earth.

It was the will of Allah that we live today, and not in some other time. so we should try to follow the right path always. We are not able to change things, but we can help others understand our feelings  in a calm manner.

You are not receiving many replies. Why is this so? Your heart should be soft, so others will listen.

some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
MAHDI View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAHDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 7:57am
economia sinks, but also it can badly bring the poor men, but paises is rich and has as much money, because they create dictatorships and they rob I refuel and the human life, sometimes that my heart this very hard and my words I feel to speak in a desert. But also that many know that I am always saying the truth, and me heart and my words leave my pain by my Muslim friends. That go to have many wars and fights by the world, to try to do it you, others pacificamente you would haran it armed, this is the sad reality of now.

Edited by MAHDI
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 10:52am

MAHDI,

Please post in English here that is the language being used at the forum.

It is important that we all comply with guidelines.

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
MAHDI View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAHDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 2:37pm
Sometimes ANY DISCUSSION DOES NOT MAKE LACK IF NOT TO READ THINGS THAT HAPPEN SOON IN The WORLD And IF THEY WANT TO THINK BETTER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
  Share Topic