IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dua for Ramadan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dua for Ramadan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dua for Ramadan
    Posted: 13 September 2007 at 7:55am
<>

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Insha Allah I will share with you daily a Dua which I am receiving from another group.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala bless us during this Month of Mercy. Ameen!

O Allah, on this day make my fasts the fasts of those who fast (sincerely), and my standing up in prayer of those who stand up in prayer (obediently), awaken me in it from the sleep of the heedless, and forgive me my sins , O God of the worlds, and forgive me, O one who forgives the sinners.

Wa Alaikum Salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 4:00am

2nd Ramadan

O Allah! strengthen me in carrying out Your commands, let me taste the sweetness of Your remembrance, grant me, through Your Graciousness, that I give thanks to You. Protect me, with Your protection and cover, O the most discerning of those who see.

O Allah! take me closer towards Your pleasure, keep me away from Your anger and punishment, grant me the opportunity to recite Your verses (of the Qur'an), by Your Mercy, O the most Merciful who show Mercy.

Prepared by AL-Islaah Publications( www.everymuslim.net)

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2007 at 3:55am

3rd Ramadan

"Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us (Jews and Christians); our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Mawla (Patron, Supporter and Protector) and give us victory over the disbelieving people.'' Ameen!

(Surah Al-Baqarah 2: 286)

Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2007 at 2:35am

4th  Ramadan

O Allah! Take us closer towards Your pleasure, keep us away from Your anger and punishment, grant us the opportunity to recite Your verses (of the Qur'an), by Your Mercy, O the most Merciful who show Mercy. Ameen!

Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2007 at 3:10am

5th  Ramadan

O Allah! Strengthen us in carrying out Your commands, let us taste the sweetness of Your remembrance, grant us, through Your Graciousness, that we give thanks to You. Protect us, with Your protection and cover, You are the Only Protector and Guide Ameen!

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2007 at 7:40pm

As'Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Sis Alwardah, u miss no chance to earn rewards from Allah swt. Esp this holy month i see u very active. May Allah swt accpet your efforts and reward your deeds.

I missed to check up this section since few days.  I wish our moderators make this thread a sticky topic under this section, so that every reader esp, reverts shall be benefited. Sis, Alwardah , why don't you also add the arabic version of the dua so that it shall be more rewardable and effective while making dua.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2007 at 3:27am

As Salamu Alaikum

Only a fool will miss the opportunities presented to us during this month.

However you are more active than I am during this month, as I am only posting in this thread and �Let�s Try� and one or two of the others.

Regarding the Arabic text except for a few Duas which I will be quoting from the Glorious Qur'an or from other emails, the rest are my own Duas. I need to know Arabic very well to be able to translate them from English to Arabic.  Insha Allah lets leave them in English.

Wa Alaikum Salam

Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2007 at 3:28am

6th  Ramadan

O Allah, grant us good in the world and good in the Hereafter, and save us from the torment of Fire. Ameen!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic