IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hijab Designs/Styles.. What do you like?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hijab Designs/Styles.. What do you like?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 2:20pm

Wa alaykum salaam

I wish you were within my own reach as purchasing anything on the 'internet' is out of it for me.But basicaly,I think the general'qualities' of Ijab would have been best,except that;after having the privilege of leaving my Home country for two other foreing ones,I have discovered the Ijab we wear are 'quite' different.The 'wrap-Ijab' isn't common amongst Sunnis in my Home Country,but it's what most Asian women wear. here.So,if I were to choose my preferred style,it'd be different material&shape-wise.Pardon me for this'off-topic'!But I love Ijabs&would have patronised you if you were within reach.Or have you any'Branch',Distributor or something like that in this part of the globe?

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
malaika78 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malaika78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 9:07pm

Salams, wondering what your opinions are on what styles of Hijabs you enjoy wearing, and generally what you wish was out there more! I sell custom or ready made hijabs, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

www.hayahijabs.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic