IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islamic Awakening  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islamic Awakening

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2013 at 6:14am

I selected related parts of our leader's speeches about awakening .  

In the Name of God the Merciful the Compassionate O The One who changes hearts and states over O The administrator of night and day O The Author of Might and States Change our states over to the best .

The United States is taking advantage of the weakness of Islamic countries and is bullying and intimidating their governments. The United States while being submissive to the usurper Zionist regime at all times is bullying and blackmailing certain Arab governments But if those governments rely on a great power they will never be forced to submit to the United States. The Arab governments should be very careful .They should remain quite vigilant This alliance involves cooperation with two evil and iniquitous governments which are opposed to the interests of Muslims against an Islamic nation that has greatly contributed to the grandeur of Islam and whose youngsters have made every sacrifice to keep the flag of Islam .even if this alliance is formed it will be of no use.alliance had been formed by the United States and Britain and the former Soviet Union and the entire Europe and most of these Arab countries during the Iraqi imposed war on the Islamic Republic and the objective that they pursued was to occupy a part of Iran through the agency of the wicked and illfated Saddam Hussein in order to bring dishonor to the Islamic Republic They made every effort for some eight years and left no stone unturned to achieve their goal but ultimately they could not do anything It is also the same case today and their plot against the Islamic system will get them nowhere However the Arab governments should be vigilant and they should be careful not to get caught in the enemies trap. Now if certain Arab and Islamic governments are assuming that by forming an alliance with the United States and Britain and enforcing sanctions they can please the Zionist regime and impart peace of mind to this usurper regime they are making a political mistake.

Today you can see that in every part of the Islamic world there are calls on the part of people especially youngsters academics and intellectuals for the enforcement of Islam and its dominant status in society This situation did not exist in the past Almighty Allah said in the Holy Quran "Have you not considered how Allah sets forth the parable of an immaculate word (being) like an immaculate tree whose root is firm and whose branches are in heaven yielding its fruit in every season by the permission of its Lord".

Edited by whitelion553 - 08 July 2013 at 6:34am
i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2013 at 11:45pm
salam ,Ron Webb
thanks for ur reminding
our leader always think to future of his nation and likes to see our happiness.

Ayatollah Khamenei :our country is presently completely prepared for constructive measures. Fortunately the general atmosphere in our country is marked by security and public readiness and the hearts of the Iranian people are full of hopes and aspirations. Today there are cordial ties between general public and the government and the people expect their government officials to work hard for the progress and development of their country .The people are quite ready to cooperate with the government and there is suitable ground for rendering services to the public If we break up the government in terms of responsibilities we will see that governor generals are major components of the government Thus you should do your utmost to achieve public satisfaction and never get tired of working for the people. Dear brothers Ever since the Islamic Revolution achieved victory and the present system was established in our country we have been facing some anticipated challenges and will continue to face such challenges for long years to come If someone expects that so long as the Islamic Republic adheres to its defined criteria and principles arrogant and hegemonic powers that are opposed to our principles leave the Islamic Republic alone pose no challenges to it or even assist it in accomplishing its ideals his or her expectation is far from judicious Such things should never be expected from hegemonic powers .The Islamic Republic of Iran has been established based on the principles of promoting religious and spiritual values pursuing global justice holding all human beings in high regard and standing against the bullying and domination of hegemonic powers These are the criteria and principles of the Islamic Republic. It is clear that when you stand against bullying and domination the world�s arrogant powers will not leave you alone but they will pose a challenge to you .This challenge has existed ever since the Islamic Revolution�s victory and will continue to exist until the world�s bullies and hegemonic powers give up in despair Therefore you should always consider yourself to be in the arena of confrontation with hegemonic powers In their confrontation with the Islamic Republic hegemonic powers specially the United States are trying to foment division and insecurity and undermine national unity in our country. They are also trying to halt our country's scientific progress .The reason is that scientific progress is the secret of economic political and military power and high morale of any nation. The scientific campaign which was launched in our country many years ago has so far yielded remarkable results but they intend to bring our scientific campaign to a halt. The world�s arrogant powers are also seeking to block our governments campaign to serve the public make our officials preoccupied with futile political and factional disputes divest the Iranian people of their hopes and vitality and weaken their trust in the slogans and ideals of the Islamic system. You governor generals are government officials with the greatest executive authority in provinces Therefore while drawing up plans and determining priorities among various national and provincial issues you should pay due attention to these realities .You should not underestimate the significance of your responsibilities and not get tired of working for the people .Time is going by very fast . You should try to make the most of what remains of your term of office It is also worthy of mention that you should take the issue of security very seriously Also you should make every effort to serve the people and fulfill public satisfaction. there should be a balance between fulfilling the peoples immediate needs and performing longterm plans and projects In other words the peoples current problems and immediate requirements should not be ignored on the pretext of engagement in longterm plans and infrastructural projects and vice versa since both need adequate attention and necessary measures You should try to deal with the people in a fair and humble manner and establish cordial ties with the public You should not be overcome by the status and prestige associated with your office since this will keep you from mingling with the ordinary people Some officials wrongly believe that if they keep the people at a distance this will add to their prestige However the opposite is the case and it is close and cordial ties with the public that will raise the status of government officials When you are dedicated to your duties when you are not after your personal interests when you sacrifice your own comfort for public welfare and when you work sincerely for the sake of Allah the Almighty will cause you to be respected and held in high regard by the general public I have seen certain officials who kept the public at a distance assuming that this would raise their prestige But the result was that they lost the status that they had in the eyes of the people Thus try to be on cordial terms with the public and serve the people in a sincere manner Another important point is that you should invite the services of dedicated and competent workforce across the country Also make sure to act within the framework of the country's 20Year Perspective Document which highlights the basic objectives of the Islamic system and the fiveyear development plan These objectives should be observed in your plans and projects Above all there is a great need for selfobservation and selfdiscipline in performing duties and responsibilities If you consolidate your bonds with Almighty Allah deepen your sense of devotion and work for the sake of Allah divine favor and assistance will be bestowed on you and you will be able to carry out your responsibilities more efficiently I hope the next time that we have an opportunity to meet you will report on the great tasks that you have performed and your remarkable achievements in your provinces The ground is quite prepared for serving the public and you are men of service Concentrate on your duty to serve the people and not be daunted by the enemies Have no fear of the enemies who appear to have formed a united front against Islam and the Muslim Ummah and the flag of Islam that has been raised in our country but who are in fact at variance with one another If we continue treading the right path and persevere in attaining our objectives they will not be able to achieve their goals. Their stratagems as you can see have all proved to be futile Today the United States considers its interests in Iraq to be contingent on the fomenting of conflict and insecurity in that country and on the portraying of the Iraqi popular government as incompetent Consequently US agents are trying to give rise to an ethnic and religious war in Iraq and the tragic incident that took place in Samarra a few days ago was an instance of the attempts that are being made by the United States In the past also they tried to further their political objectives by provoking Muslims and thus they committed the outrageous affront to the Holy Prophet of Islam (peace be upon him and his infallible household) by publishing the offensive cartoons That provocative act and the tragic incident in Samarra were identical in nature as both were aimed at provoking Muslims by desecrating their religious sanctities and both were meant to achieve certain objectives But what was the result. 2006/02/27

i try to say only facts
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2013 at 3:56pm

Originally posted by whitelion553 whitelion553 wrote:

They try to create disunity but Muslims don�t like disunity .

Really?  Certainly leaders like Khamenei and Shirazi don't like disunity/diversity because it creates opposition and threatens their power.  But I think most Muslims, like most people, don't care that much about what others believe or don't believe.  They just want to live their own lives in peace and according to their own conscience.

As for terrorists, I think we both agree that they are not good examples of true Muslims, so I don't see much purpose in including them in this discussion.  I would just like to remind you again that the terrorists undoubtedly do consider themselves true Muslims, and may feel that you are not a true Muslim because you do not engage in jihad as commanded by Allah: "Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not." Al-Baqarah, 2:216. 

Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:27am

If they are not Muslim, then why did you offer them as an example of disunity among Muslmis? I couldn�t to say my mind well. They try to create disunity but Muslims don�t like disunity .terrorists wants to show themselves as a group of Muslims and such destroy face of Islam. THEY CANT BE MUSLIM BECAUSE THEIR  BEHAVIOUR IS AGAINST OUR RELIGION. Muslims don�t like terrorists ,too. Terrorists cant see friendship and brotherhood of Muslims and want to see fire of spite and anger. http://makarem.ir/main.aspx?typeinfo=4&lid=1&mid=316543&catid=0&start=1&PageIndex=0

Principles of marriage and family Ethics ,woman and her rights  

http://makarem.ir/compilation/Reader.aspx?lid=1&pid=72275&catid=6538

http://makarem.ir/Libery/?lid=1&mid=72270&CatID=6538

this book has good subjects

http://makarem.ir/compilation/Reader.aspx?lid=1&pid=72279&catid=6538

Chapter 4: AN-NISA (WOMEN) - Juz'5

(http://parsquran.com/data/show.php?sura=4&ayat=34&user=eng&lang=eng&tran=1)

men are the maintainers of women for that Allah has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have spent of their wealth. righteous women are obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah has guarded. those from whom you fear rebelliousness, admonish them and desert them in the bed and leave them. then, if they obey you, do not look for any way against them. Allah is high, great. (34)

http://makarem.ir/Quran/?lid=1#4:34

http://makarem.ir/Quran/?lid=1#4:34
i try to say only facts
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:08pm

Ron Webb ,I didn�t say terrorists are Sunni .i never accept  this wrong sentence . I say terrorists aren�t Muslim (they are not Shia and they are not Sunni ,too).Terrorists cant be Muslim because their beliefs and behavior  are against Islam .this means :they don�t believe Allah and don�t obey his orders .terrorists try to divert mind of some people until they accept wants of them and follow them .they show every things inversely .u can study holy  Quran and search its important and valuable words about unity ,disunity, end of bad humans and� .

If they are not Muslim, then why did you offer them as an example of disunity among Muslmis?

You say terrorists are not Muslim, but they say that they are.  They believe in Allah, but they disagree with you about what He commands and how to obey.  Hence there is disunity; but they would say that you are the source of that disunity, not them.

When you call for unity, you seem to be asking them to change their beliefs and become like you.  But this is not realistic.  You would never consider changing your beliefs and becoming like them, would you?  So why would they?

In reality, the call for unity is a rejection of diversity.  It is a call for intolerance of minorities.  Those who don't believe as you do, and who refuse to change their beliefs, are no longer seen as sincere Muslims expressing their beliefs.  They "bad humans" promoting lies and disunity.

Quote I don�t accept ur sentence about relatives among Muslim families .Muslims  have the best relations in their families .for this ,their children mostly are believer ,happy ,hopeful and success their life .they learnt from their parents . they felt mean of real love in their childhood and will teach it to their children ,too. Dear friend ,stability of lovely life among Muslims is more than other religions .majority of men and women Muslims  are loyal to their mates . I am certain that you cant find such strong relationship in other religions. For that Muslims are health (physical and mental).

From the abstract of a study by the Department of Midwifery, Babol University of Medical Sciences: "To determine the prevalence and determinants of intimate partner violence, 2400 married women attending public clinics in Babol, Islamic Republic of Iran, were screened for domestic violence. Overall, 15.0% of women had suffered physical abuse from their husbands in the previous year, 42.4% sexual abuse and 81.5% various degrees of psychological abuse."

For comparison, US rates of domestic physical abuse of women are around 1% annually, or 22.1% in their entire lifetime.

Quote About punishment ,Allah and our religion didn�t let to us to beat persons (men and women are human and have equal humanity rights).

From An-Nisa, Sura 4:34: "And as for those women whose ill-will you have reason to fear, admonish them [first]; then leave them alone in bed; then beat them."

Quote I know most countries have bad mind (dark and negative)about Iran and know its reasons .i cant change ur mind because it is vain work. If u be for a short time in my country only for travel ,u will feel the realities urself ,clearly .my country has wonderful nation .they are very kind and lovely .

I am sure there are many kind and lovely people in Iran, but I will never visit your country.  I would be in constant fear of saying or doing something that would disrupt your precious "unity" and landing me in prison, or worse.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2013 at 2:08am
salam

Ron Webb ,I didn�t say terrorists are Sunni .i never accept  this wrong sentence . I say terrorists aren�t Muslim (they are not Shia and they are not Sunni ,too).Terrorists cant be Muslim because their beliefs and behavior  are against Islam .this means :they don�t believe Allah and don�t obey his orders .terrorists try to divert mind of some people until they accept wants of them and follow them .they show every things inversely .u can study holy  Quran and search its important and valuable words about unity ,disunity, end of bad humans and� .

For example (Sura  AlBaqara: 83-85,104,113,176,253/ Sura Al Anfal :46-45/ Sura Aal Imran :7,19,64,105,99-103,152/ Sura  Ash-Shura/ Sura Al-Ahzab/ Sura Al-Furqan :63,72/ Sura  AlAn'am:108,153/ Sura AlMa'ida :2/ Sura Al-Bayinah :4/�)

I don�t accept ur sentence about relatives among Muslim families .Muslims  have the best relations in their families .for this ,their children mostly are believer ,happy ,hopeful and success their life .they learnt from their parents . they felt mean of real love in their childhood and will teach it to their children ,too. Dear friend ,stability of lovely life among Muslims is more than other religions .majority of men and women Muslims  are loyal to their mates . I am certain that you cant find such strong relationship in other religions. For that Muslims are health (physical and mental). About punishment ,Allah and our religion didn�t let to us to beat persons (men and women are human and have equal humanity rights). But if one person do wrong work ,every one knows that she or he must be punished .because humans are responsible and must obey from legal laws(special  in familial relationship) . unfortunately  ,most people misunderstood this law .Islam never said that men can beat their wives .Islam didn�t let this .Islam is right religion and defend from all facts .i don�t know why some people want to show it badly .the best proof for u is behavior of our prophets and Imams with their wives .they are sample for all .we try to learn  kindness ,forgiveness and friendship from our dear guiders .

I know most countries have bad mind (dark and negative)about Iran and know its reasons .i cant change ur mind because it is vain work. If u be for a short time in my country only for travel ,u will feel the realities urself ,clearly .my country has wonderful nation .they are very kind and lovely .

i try to say only facts
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:07pm

Dictionary says: A terror is something that makes you very frightened. ...

I wasn't looking for a dictionary definition.  I was asking about this remark: "In Pakistan ,terrorists misuse from disunity among Muslims .They create difference among Muslims by their lie and cause sensitivity among Muslims ."  I assume you are referring to Sunni terrorists.  But there are Shia terrorists too, aren't there?  Do they create difference by their lies too, or just the Sunnis?

Quote People with different minds must declare their wants ,beliefs and goals clearly .the best way for solving differences is reasonable discussion no war. It is common  way in members of little societies like  family .

I agree, but you cannot have a reasonable discussion when you label those who disagree with you "liars" or accuse them of "disunity".

Quote I know rate of crimes and  violence  against women ,Muslims ,children ,students ,immigrants and �  in western countries is very high .We are very thankful from western countries that think to Muslims from morning until night instead of their nation .but if they know the solution ,at first solve their struggles . I fear it will be a dream for western countries .western countries must harry up .we are eager to see the result.

You have been reading too much anti-Western propaganda.  The rate of violence against women in western countries is far less than in Muslim countries.  Shariah actually allows husbands to beat their wives, does it not?  Of course, a burkha can hide a lot of abuse, and the police will not protect them anyway.

As for Muslims, it is often remarked that it is easier to be a Muslim in America than in Islamic countries.  American law supports freedom of religion, and therefore protects all Muslims; but a Sunni in a Shia-majority country (or vice versa) is accused of "disunity" and may be the victim or terrorist attacks.  And again, the police are unlikely to protect them.

Edited by Ron Webb - 26 June 2013 at 7:08pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:48am

Greeting Caring heart ,

Dear friend ,we like non-Muslims ,too. You aren�t our enemies .we are not indifferent to you . all of humans are equal without difference . We like friendship with all nations and governments .

West  oppress those not professing their politics. Iran treat with all religions equal for this reason different religions are in this country. Thanks Allah ,life is good in this country .i don�t say every thing is excellent .we had good and bad days ,we laughed ,cried special during Iraq war against our country . but our nation tried to keep their unity and spirit .we did many useful actions during last years .all of our nation have hope to a better future .Caring heart ,we don�t want war. We know that war is very bad .we want peace in every where .accepting orders of a tyrant is impossible and hard for Muslims .for this ,we have Jihad .we only defend from our beliefs and expect from western countries to respect to our beliefs .Muslims learnt in school of Islam that obey only from right and justice and resistant to force and threat .

Do they understand that nuclear war will mean the end of us all?

be certain ,all of speaks about nuclear war in world is joke(political game) .west cant use from its nuclear weapons because knows  that using from them means suicide . west and Zion  only show their nuclear  power in far countries .they test their weapons in Africa and Asia .dont fear ,western nation are in safe .victims of such wars are innocent people such as nation of Japan .

we said always that Iran has not any nuclear weapon.

Salam .

Edited by whitelion553 - 25 June 2013 at 6:52am
i try to say only facts
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic