IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CHRISTIANS:YOU ARE NOT ISRAELITES  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHRISTIANS:YOU ARE NOT ISRAELITES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 34>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Experiential View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Experiential Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Mahdi The Seeke Mahdi The Seeke wrote:

Originally posted by Experiential Experiential wrote:

Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

I am deferring to experiential where he says;
"Read -
Mt 10:18; 24:14; 28:18-20; Mk 13:10; 14:9; 16:15; Lk 4:25-30; 24:47; Jn 17:20-21: Acts 1:8. 20:28 = Mk 10:45; Jn 3:16; 4:42; 12:32, Mt 8:11-12; 21:43; 25:31-32; Lk 13:28-30; Jn 10:16; 11:52."
Have you read any of what Jesus had to say of which he referred you to?
You would also have to read the acts of the apostles to understand how the message of Jesus was taken to include the gentiles.
[IMG]smileys/smiley27.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Heart" />

Jesus said he came for israelites and told his disciples to teach only in israelite towns. Anything that says otherwise is a contradiction

Only a contradiction because it dosn't suit you Mahdi. I bet you havn't even read the above verses. If you had you would see - Jesus came first for the Jew then later for the new Jew! there is no contradiction there. Have a good read.

And here is your Quaran -
1.Jesus is a sign to all peoples - 19:21 (al-nas, cf 7:158); 21:91 (al-Aalameen, cf 21:107). Cf 2:124; 43:46-47.
2.Jesus is held up as an example for the Arabs - 43:57.
3.The Bible is for all mankind - 3:3-4, 187; 6:89-91.

So now you believe in Qur'an.

No. What Im saying is you dont know your own Quaran.

Edited by Experiential - 17 September 2012 at 4:38pm
Mahdi The Seeke View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahdi The Seeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:04am

"Read -
Mt 10:18; 24:14; 28:18-20; Mk 13:10; 14:9; 16:15; Lk 4:25-30; 24:47; Jn 17:20-21: Acts 1:8. 20:28 = Mk 10:45; Jn 3:16; 4:42; 12:32, Mt 8:11-12; 21:43; 25:31-32; Lk 13:28-30; Jn 10:16; 11:52."
You would also have to read the acts of the apostles to understand how the message of Jesus was taken to include the gentiles.
[IMG]smileys/smiley27.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Heart" />

Jesus said he came for israelites and told his disciples to teach only in israelite towns. Anything that says otherwise is a contradiction

Only a contradiction because it dosn't suit you Mahdi. I bet you havn't even read the above verses. If you had you would see - Jesus came first for the Jew then later for the new Jew! there is no contradiction there. Have a good read.

1.Jesus is a sign to all peoples - 19:21 (al-nas, cf 7:158); 21:91 (al-Aalameen, cf 21:107). Cf 2:124; 43:46-47.

Jesus came 'first for jews then gentiles'?
Figment of your imagination.

Edited by Mahdi The Seeke - 17 September 2012 at 10:50pm
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahdi The Seeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:17pm

Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Your latest conspiracy theory. [IMG]smileys/smiley6.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Unhappy" />

Abu Loren said -
It is not a conspiracy theory but FACT. Jesus did not come to start a new religion, "he came for the lost sheep of Israel". The 'gentiles' were not invited to a new covenent until Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) started his mission. The Holy Qur'an was revealed as a guide and Mercy to humanity.
1+1+1 = 1
Paul 'saw' Jesus (pbuh) after about twenty years after his 'crucifixion'. The funny part is that Jesus (pbuh) was not crucified but was taken up to heaven bodily. Furthermore, Paul started to argue with the true disciples of Jesus (pbuh) namely his beloved disciple Peter. So this tells me that 1+1+1 =3.

Abu Loren
Go back and read the earlier post, dated 31 August and you will see Jesus first came for the Jew and then the non Jew. Do you read the posts? Do you read the verses provided? All the ancient Jewish prophesies point to Jesus not Mohammad. There is no mercy to humanity from the Quaran � only heavy rules. Jesus came to bring rest.

Paul 'saw' Jesus (pbuh) after about twenty years after his 'crucifixion'. How do you know that? What do you base this on ? And even if you are right, so what?

Your version of events based on the Quaran is not credible. Why should I believe a book written more than 600 years after the Injil written by eye witnesses. Even the non Christian historian Josephus wrote about the crucifixion in the first century.

Paul never agued with Peter. Again you don�t have your facts right. Go back and read the Acts of the Apostles. You even thought it was paul that wrote it when it was Luke !

What does this mean ? 1+1+1 =3 ?????????

1+1+1=3. Elementary mathematics.
Quran has no mercy? If it is all about convinience and not truth, i would be a christian.
Christianity=Blame it on the scapegoat Jesus.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahdi The Seeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:07pm

"Read -

So now you believe in Qur'an.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:55am

Abu Loren
Go back and read the earlier post, dated 31 August and you will see Jesus first came for the Jew and then the non Jew. Do you read the posts? Do you read the verses provided? All the ancient Jewish prophesies point to Jesus not Mohammad. There is no mercy to humanity from the Quaran � only heavy rules. Jesus came to bring rest.

Paul 'saw' Jesus (pbuh) after about twenty years after his 'crucifixion'. How do you know that? What do you base this on ? And even if you are right, so what?

Your version of events based on the Quaran is not credible. Why should I believe a book written more than 600 years after the Injil written by eye witnesses. Even the non Christian historian Josephus wrote about the crucifixion in the first century.

Paul never agued with Peter. Again you don�t have your facts right. Go back and read the Acts of the Apostles. You even thought it was paul that wrote it when it was Luke !

Jesus first came for the Jew and then the non Jew.

A Christian would die to make this point. The answer is simple and straightforward. Jesus (pbuh) came for the Jews,and Paul make it into an international religion inviting the gentiles when the pagan Romans took over the new invented religion of Christianity.

All the ancient Jewish prophesies point to Jesus not Mohammad.

Indeed Jesus (pbuh) has been prophesied in the Old Testament and nobody here is denying that as we all believe that he is the blessed Messiah. Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) has also been prophecied in the Old Testament but the texts have been suppressed by the Jews and Christians.

There is no mercy to humanity from the Quaran � only heavy rules. Jesus came to bring rest.

The final revelation from God given to Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) is a guidance and mercy for all humanity. Previously, only the Children of Israel were invited to the covenant of God.

Matthew 20

1 For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.2 And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard.3 And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace,4 And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way.5 Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?7 They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.8 So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.9 And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.10 But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.11 And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house,12 Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.13 But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?14 Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar bin Al-Khattab:
Allah's Apostle said, "Your example and the example of Jews and Christians is like the example of a man who employed some laborers to whom he said, 'Who will work for me up to midday for one Qirat each?' The Jews carried out the work for one Qirat each; and then the Christians carried out the work up to the `Asr prayer for one Qirat each; and now you Muslims are working from the `Asr prayer up to sunset for two Qirats each. The Jews and Christians got angry and said, 'We work more and are paid less.' The employer (Allah) asked them, 'Have I usurped some of your right?' They replied in the negative. He said, 'That is My Blessing, I bestow upon whomever I wish.' "

As you can see from Matthew 20 that God chooses a people to Himself and clearly the Muslims will be the final people to enter his covenant, this is an invitation for all mankind.

I think it's you who needs to re-read the Bible. In the New Testament it's very clear the adversary of Peter was the new usurper Paul. Jesus' (pbuh) beloved disciples were sidelined and overtaken by the false gospel of Paul, only because the Romans preferred Paul and accepted his writings.

Christianity is an invented religion and it's a judo-pagan religion that has no resemblence to the Old Testament nor the teachings of Jesus (pbuh).
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Experiential Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:18am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Your latest conspiracy theory.� [IMG]smileys/smiley6.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Unhappy" />

Abu Loren said -
It is not a conspiracy theory but FACT. Jesus did not come to start a new religion, "he came for the lost sheep of Israel". The 'gentiles' were not invited to a new covenent until Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) started his mission. The Holy Qur'an was revealed as a guide and Mercy to humanity.
1+1+1 = 1
Paul 'saw' Jesus (pbuh)�after about twenty years after his 'crucifixion'. The funny part is that Jesus (pbuh) was not crucified but was taken up to heaven bodily. Furthermore, Paul started to argue with the true disciples of Jesus (pbuh) namely his beloved disciple Peter. So this tells me that 1+1+1 =3.

Abu Loren

Edited by Experiential - 15 September 2012 at 3:20am
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Experiential Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:56am

"Read -

Edited by Experiential - 16 September 2012 at 3:35am
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:22pm

"20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word21 That they all may be one"The words of Jesus.

Verses 20-21 from which book?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 34>
  Share Topic